ECT SO WHERE IS CORNELIUS NOW , IN THE KINGDOM OR THE B O C ??

God's Truth

Nope. But, you can keep making stuff up so people like pops promote your same lies.

John 14:21 The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will reveal myself to him."

turbosixx

Right.
Him reigning on a throne in heaven is not the same as Him reigning on earth on David's throne.
David's throne was established on earth, not in heaven.
His heavenly throne is not the earthly throne promised to David's seed.
Christ can be said to have always reigned from the heavenly throne, but He has yet to sit upon His earthly throne.

Jesus said the kingdom was at hank and described it many times. Do those descriptions look like this earthly kingdom you envision or the church?

Here is one example:
Lk. 17:20 Being asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, he answered them, “The kingdom of God is not coming in ways that can be observed, 21 nor will they say, ‘Look, here it is!’ or ‘There!’ for behold, the kingdom of God is in the midst of you.”

BoyStan

No-one can 'prove' spiritual truth. Even a watertight argument from scripture does not 'prove' any spiritual truth. Spiritual truth is different to our scientific proof. No-one can use scientific methods to prove spiritual truth. Your question is purely speculative and asking to 'prove' one's answer on the question is impossible. Spiritual truth is a matter of faith not sight.

Jerry Shugart

What was left to be fulfilled?

The earthly kingdom will not be at hand until the Lord Jesus returns to the earth:

"And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh. And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees; When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand. So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand" (Mt.21:27-31).​

Jerry Shugart

Hi to all so where is Cornelius now ??

Is he in the Kingdom of Heaven ??

Or is he in the B O C ??

How will you prove either one ?

In the first century the middle wall of partition between the Jewish believers and the Gentile believers was broken down and both groups were made members of the Body of Christ:

"For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us; Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace; And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby"
(Eph.2:14-16).​

All the believing Jews and all the believing Gentiles were made "one," members of the Body of Christ.

Jerry Shugart

No-one can 'prove' spiritual truth...Spiritual truth is a matter of faith not sight.

One believer can prove spiritual truths to others with true faith because "faith" is described the following way:

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen"
(Heb.11:1).​

No one can prove spiritual truths to unbelievers but the gospel which comes in power and in holy spirit can bring spiritual life to all who believe.

BoyStan

The issue is ,'How does a believer prove spiritual truths to others with true faith?'. There are many true believers who disagree on many spiritual truths. What is the role of the Word of God in proving spiritual truth to another true believer. Baptism is a good example. The NT witness is strictly believers baptism by immersion. Yet this truth is not enough to prove that this is the way of baptism for believers.

Jerry Shugart

The issue is ,'How does a believer prove spiritual truths to others with true faith?'. There are many true believers who disagree on many spiritual truths. What is the role of the Word of God in proving spiritual truth to another true believer. Baptism is a good example. The NT witness is strictly believers baptism by immersion. Yet this truth is not enough to prove that this is the way of baptism for believers.

The problem is that people who have believed the gospel have also been told many things about the Scriptures which are not true. And in a lot of instances those people cling to the false teachings they have received even when the truth is revealed to them.

A good example of that is in regard to the place of water baptism today. Paul tells us that today there is only "one baptism" (Eph.4:5) and that has to be the baptism performed by the Holy Spirit when believers are baptized into the Body of Christ (1 Cor.12:13).

Despite these spiritual truths many believers deny the plain teaching of the Scriptures on this subject and insist that today there are "two baptisms."

God's Truth

It appears to be true.
Your method is a lot like Meshak, you act like most of the stories in the bible don't exist.
I can't believe anyone could actually read through the whole Bible and not see the direct promises to the nation of Israel on earth.

God gave all the earthy promises to Israel. Since Jesus, all promises are given.