ECT SO WHERE IS CORNELIUS NOW , IN THE KINGDOM OR THE B O C ??

God's Truth

Right.
Him reigning on a throne in heaven is not the same as Him reigning on earth on David's throne.
David's throne was established on earth, not in heaven.
His heavenly throne is not the earthly throne promised to David's seed.
Christ can be said to have always reigned from the heavenly throne, but He has yet to sit upon His earthly throne.

When the new earth comes, Jesus will HAND OVER THE kingdom to the Father.

God's Truth

David's throne is really the throne of God.

The Jews wanted a man over them to be king, like the other nations.

So God gave them a king and put their chosen Saul over them.

God's Truth

The Jews wanted an earthly king.

1 Samuel 8:6 But the thing was displeasing in the sight of Samuel when they said, "Give us a king to judge us." And Samuel prayed to the LORD. 7The LORD said to Samuel, "Listen to the voice of the people in regard to all that they say to you, for they have not rejected you, but they have rejected Me from being king over them. 8"Like all the deeds which they have done since the day that I brought them up from Egypt even to this day-- in that they have forsaken Me and served other gods-- so they are doing to you also.

1 Samuel 8:19Nevertheless, the people refused to listen to the voice of Samuel, and they said, "No, but there shall be a king over us

20that we also may be like all the nations, that our king may judge us and go out before us and fight our battles."

This throne was a throne of the kingdom of God.

1 Chronicles 28:5 Of all my sons--and the LORD has given me many--he has chosen my son Solomon to sit on the throne of the kingdom of the LORD over Israel.

This was the last time there was an earthly king over God's kingdom:

Ezekiel 21:25 “…and thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Remove the diadem, and take off the crown: this shall not be the same: exalt him that is low, and abase him that is high. I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.”

Jesus is the righteous one who would set on the throne.

Isaiah 16:5“And in mercy shall the throne be established: and he shall sit upon it in truth in the tabernacle of David, judging, and seeking judgment, and hasting righteousness.”

Amos 9:11“In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old:”

So we see from the scriptures that the earthly throne of Israel was actually God's throne.

We can see from the scriptures that the Jews wanted a man to sit on that throne.

That does not negate the truth being that THAT THRONE David end up having was God's throne, but on earth because that is what the Jews wanted. They rejected God and chose an earthly king.

Jesus is the righteous one who is NOW SITTING on that throne.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
David's throne is really the throne of God.
GOD rules every king and kingdom of every nation from His heavenly throne.
That was not the case with David and his earthly throne.
David's earthly throne did not rule over all nations.
Two different thrones.

The Jews wanted a man over them to be king, like the other nations.

So God gave them a king and put their chosen Saul over them.
It's prophetic.
Yep, they were impatient to wait upon the LORD's real choice and timing, which would be David.
Much like it was with Abe trying to help GOD along with his promised child by choosing another (Hagar) instead of GOD's choice (Sarah).
Much like it will be when the antichrist will rule over them before the real Christ comes to take over.

God's Truth

GOD rules every king and kingdom of every nation from His heavenly throne.
That was not the case with David and his earthly throne.
David's earthly throne did not rule over all nations.
Two different thrones.

It's prophetic.
Yep, they were impatient to wait upon the LORD's real choice and timing, which would be David.
Much like it was with Abe trying to help GOD along with his promised child by choosing another (Hagar) instead of GOD's choice (Sarah).
Much like it will be when the antichrist will rule over them before the real Christ comes to take over.

No. Read the scriptures I gave.

You are wrong.

God's Truth

Jesus isn't going to give up the throne he is on to rule on an earthly throne.

What is wrong with some people?

Jesus is ruling now and when he gives up the throne he is on now he will give it to the Father.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus isn't going to give up the throne he is on to rule on an earthly throne.
No one said He would.

What is wrong with some people?
You don't pay attention, that's what's wrong with you.

Jesus is ruling now
On His heavenly Father's heavenly throne.
Not on His earthly father's earthly throne.

Right Divider

Body part
What did Jesus mean when he said: My kingdom is not of this world: ?
It meant that is was not going to be in that current world system of corruption and that there was more to be fulfilled before the kingdom comes per Matthew 6:10

Read it without your blinders on.

John 18:36 (AKJV/PCE)
(18:36) Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

It was a temporary situation only.

God's Truth

No one said He would.

You don't pay attention, that's what's wrong with you.

On His heavenly Father's heavenly throne.
Not on His earthly father's earthly throne.

Your contradictions don't confuse me from the truth.

Jesus is ruling over every thing now.

God's Truth

Not from the THRONE OF HIS FATHER DAVID!

Jesus is Spirit and you say his father David. If David is the father we should be speaking about, then why does David call him 'Lord'?

Matthew 22:45 If then David calls him 'Lord,' how can he be his son?"

What don't you get that Jesus' kingdom is not of this world and being on God's throne is better than an earthy throne?

glorydaz

Jesus is Spirit and you say his father David. If David is the father we should be speaking about, then why does David call him 'Lord'?

Matthew 22:45 If then David calls him 'Lord,' how can he be his son?"

What don't you get that Jesus' kingdom is not of this world and being on God's throne is better than an earthy throne?

What don't you get about Jesus being the root and the offspring of David?

Revelation 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

God's Truth

What don't you get about Jesus being the root and the offspring of David?

Revelation 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

That is about Jesus coming as a man.