Should the government take away my children if I deliberately involve them in ...

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
You understand, don't you, that there will be no more catch and release as things stand now?

What matters is that unless Trump is dumb enough to renege, the kids will no longer be abused. And that's what counts.

It's what Americans were demanding. Even some republicans were demanding the abuse stop.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Another false accusation from the left. Of course, Rusha would prefer to send those children off with the alleged parents so they can be sold to the sex traders.

That's an astonishingly evil accusation. Unless you can show that Rusha prefers to have kids sold to sex traders, I think you need to make amends quickly.

You folks are so gullible.....it's downright disgusting.

Something is downright disgusting. You are better than this, I think.

glorydaz

What matters is that unless Trump is dumb enough to renege, the kids will no longer be abused. And that's what counts.

It's what Americans were demanding. Even some republicans were demanding the abuse stop.

The kids were abused when they were brought through the desert....most of them unaccompanied by parents. Nary a word about them. Why is that? Because this outrage is politically motivated.

When you make such blanket statements about "abuse", you are ignoring the thousands of children being rescued from traffickers who are smuggling those children into the states to abuse them even further. This demagoguery is allowing ignorant people to be claiming a victory. The LAW needs to be changed, and until it's changed there will be no end to the "abuse".

glorydaz

Get off your high horse. Hypocrite.

Rusha claiming, "The abuse used towards these children IS intentional. He sees them as disposable due to their skin color" is evil. It is not evil to expose her evil is making such a statement.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That's an astonishingly evil accusation. Unless you can show that Rusha prefers to have kids sold to sex traders,.

Well being that the statement was made with the knowledge that it is blatantly false, any attempts at amends would be suspect.

glorydaz

That's an astonishingly evil accusation. Unless you can show that Rusha prefers to have kids sold to sex traders, I think you need to make amends quickly.

Something is downright disgusting. You are better than this, I think.

Same answer to this post.

Rusha claiming, "The abuse used towards these children IS intentional. He sees them as disposable due to their skin color" is evil. It is not evil to expose her evil is making such a statement.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
... criminal activity?

As a general principle

looks like I can't set this up as a poll, so for the hundreds of regular posters who are still participating here, just answer with a quick "yes" or "no"

Trump explains the policy in this video:

=

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned

Perhaps you don't know what "hypocrite" means. I'm suggesting that your accusation needs to be substantiated or retracted.

Rusha claiming, "The abuse used towards these children IS intentional. He sees them as disposable due to their skin color" is evil.

It's a conclusion based on Trump's legal problems from years ago. He's got some racist baggage that gives her reason to think so. On the other hand, I don't see any substance at all to accusations that she wants children sold for sex. If you have it, now would be a good time to show us.

It is not evil to expose her evil is making such a statement.

And there's the definition for hypocrisy. If you want to show us that she's slandering Trump, the right way to do it, is definitely not to play that game yourself.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
The abuse used towards these children IS intentional. He sees them as disposable due to their skin color.

that's an assumption you're making.

it shouldn't be presented as a statement of fact

Another false accusation from the left. Of course, Rusha would prefer to send those children off with the alleged parents so they can be sold to the sex traders.

I understand what you're doing there

That's an astonishingly evil accusation.

you've been doing exactly the same thing for days, attributing motivations to trump and presenting them as statements of fact

:down:

Speaking of false accusations.

do you understand why glory wrote what she wrote about rusha?

I'm suggesting that your accusation needs to be substantiated or retracted.

if that suggestion came from somebody with a reputation for integrity like AMR, it might have some validity

coming from a dishonest scumbag like you?

not so much :idunno:

dodge

8033fa49b07ae35936f58567a5233b46.jpg

How Christian of you - which verse in the Bible limits God's definition of "neighbour" to only those that share the same nationality!

During the New Testament times, Jews and Samaritans literally despised each other - which makes the "Parable of the Good Samaritan" all the more relevant because he was showing compassion towards a stranger left for dead that he had been taught to hate!

How about:

Mar 12:17

And Jesus answering said unto them, Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's. And they marvelled at him.

No one has a right to violate the law of a country to immigrate to to any country ILLEGALLY.

dodge

:think: I disagree. The abuse used towards these children IS intentional. He sees them as disposable due to their skin color.

Rip an unborn baby from the womb and nothing but crickets from the left, but mess with their voting base and all hell breaks loose. Can you even understand the hypocrisy ?

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
How many of them have asked to be given a place to live? My experience is that few of them expect to be taken care of; most of them may get some help from relatives or friends, but rather quickly get jobs and find their own way.

Lacking a safety net, they pretty much have to.

Being Catholic, I support with money, food, and time, the relief efforts for those people (here legally or not) who are in need.

What's inspiring, is how few of them will even ask; they only want a shot at the American Dream. And they are willing to put it off for themselves, to assure that their children will find it.

In other words: zero

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Danoh

How about:

Mar 12:17

And Jesus answering said unto them, Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's. And they marvelled at him.

No one has a right to violate the law of a country to immigrate to to any country ILLEGALLY.

Oh really, oh Bible expert?

Over in the ETC Forum, the MADs prove with just about their every reply to just about every one of your posts that you often haven't a clue as to the whole of a picture on one thing or another in Scripture.

Well, you did not disappoint in your above, either, dodge ball, lol. Not in the least.

For as to your above half-truth as usual...

Here, I'll give you an example from Scripture itself about what it means to "throughly" be Pro-Life, since your kind do not appear to have a clue of what it is you supposedly stand for.

In Matthew two, Joseph and Mary engage in a "criminal activity" by their quick exit out town, rather than comply with King Herod's edict that "the child" Jesus be handed over for execution.

Why such an extreme edict?

Because Herod: the absolutely morally bankrupt and preening vain Trump of their day has taken "personal umbrage" as you hypocrites like to say, with his having been upstaged by - a baby.

Who put the idea in Mary and Joseph's mind that they should flee / seek asylum elsewhere?

Supposedly, the God you fools claim is your "moral compass."

Matthew 2:1 Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem, 2:2 Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him. 2:3 When Herod the king had heard these things, he was troubled, and all Jerusalem with him. 2:4 And when he had gathered all the chief priests and scribes of the people together, he demanded of them where Christ should be born.

2:7 Then Herod, when he had privily called the wise men, enquired of them diligently what time the star appeared. 2:8 And he sent them to Bethlehem, and said, Go and search diligently for the young child; and when ye have found him, bring me word again, that I may come and worship him also.

2:11 And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense, and myrrh. 2:12 And being warned of God in a dream that they should not return to Herod, they departed into their own country another way. 2:13 And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him. 2:14 When he arose, he took the young child and his mother by night, and departed into Egypt: 2:15 And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son. 2:16 Then Herod, when he saw that he was mocked of the wise men, was exceeding wroth, and sent forth, and slew all the children that were in Bethlehem, and in all the coasts thereof, from two years old and under, according to the time which he had diligently enquired of the wise men.

2:19 But when Herod was dead, behold, an angel of the Lord appeareth in a dream to Joseph in Egypt, 2:20 Saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and go into the land of Israel: for they are dead which sought the young child's life.

The same God who will later inspire the penning of Romans 13 (obviously crystal clear aware throughout of what He had warned His disciples about corrupt rulers years earlier, in the Person of Christ, at the very beginning of Matthew 23).

Matthew 23:1 Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples, 23:2 Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat: 23:3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not. 23:4 For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers. 23:5 But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments, 23:6 And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues, 23:7 And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi.

Might as well have said "and to be called by his drones, Trump, Trump."

Here, another example of people in Scripture NOT rendering "to Caesar" - in this case, Pharoah) "that which is Caesar's" (in the event you missed it, in this case, Pharoah's) - and by that carrying out GOD's will AGAINST "the law of a country."

This time a "lost" person in Scripture is the one putting your extremely extreme "right" ignorance to "an open shame" - Pharoah's daughter...

Exodus 1:22 And Pharaoh charged all his people, saying, Every son that is born ye shall cast into the river, and every daughter ye shall save alive.

Exodus 2:1 And there went a man of the house of Levi, and took to wife a daughter of Levi. 2:2 And the woman conceived, and bare a son: and when she saw him that he was a goodly child, she hid him three months. 2:3 And when she could not longer hide him, she took for him an ark of bulrushes, and daubed it with slime and with pitch, and put the child therein; and she laid it in the flags by the river's brink. 2:4 And his sister stood afar off, to wit what would be done to him.

2:5 And the daughter of Pharaoh came down to wash herself at the river; and her maidens walked along by the river's side; and when she saw the ark among the flags, she sent her maid to fetch it.

2:6 And when she had opened it, she saw the child: and, behold, the babe wept. And she had compassion on him, and said, This is one of the Hebrews' children.

2:9 And Pharaoh's daughter said unto her, Take this child away, and nurse it for me, and I will give thee thy wages. And the woman took the child, and nursed it.

2:10 And the child grew, and she brought him unto Pharaoh's daughter, and he became her son. And she called his name Moses: and she said, Because I drew him out of the water...

That's right - that baby (Moses) had been what your kind would have referred to as "a brown skinned wet back..."

Dodge ball, it's high time you learn to think a thing through a bit more "throughly."

Rom. 5:6-8.