Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

• Total voters

No Worries

Just Tom said:
Hey Dumb Arse,,,

That verse you quote.. You don't even know that it was fulfilled already do you? Yeah they were kicking peter james and john out of the synagogues and they killed stephen.

I just love how those who can't understand simple spiritual truths like, if you make homosexuality a capital crime you will have less homos, not from killing them but because it is a deterrent. Yet they can make these great pronouncements (This can be Christian and Non Christian. It's a murdering spirit.) So you have isolated these new spirits have you. Can you show me this thing called a murdering spirit in scripture. You can show me murderers but the spirit of murdering? You are delusional...

As a straight man I dont need a deterrant to being gay, you couldnt make me gay if you put a gun to my head. Quite simply I could not 'perform'.

If you have the intent to be gay you are gay. If I take a vow of chastity I dont cease to be heterosexual, I just cease to be an acting heterosexual. If someone is gay then why should they be denied the right to be gay as long as they do so in a responsible manner. I can understand irresponsible behaviour being puniushed when it harms someone else but there is nothing to say that a gay is not responsible becuase he is gay.

When you argue for deterrants it suggests that you dont understand heterosexuality.

Aimiel

Let's Look as the Logic, eh?

Let's Look as the Logic, eh?

No Worries said:
As a straight man I dont need a deterrant to being gay, you couldnt make me gay if you put a gun to my head. Quite simply I could not 'perform'.

If you have the intent to be gay you are gay. If I take a vow of chastity I dont cease to be heterosexual, I just cease to be an acting heterosexual. If someone is gay then why should they be denied the right to be gay as long as they do so in a responsible manner. I can understand irresponsible behaviour being puniushed when it harms someone else but there is nothing to say that a gay is not responsible becuase he is gay.

When you argue for deterrants it suggests that you dont understand heterosexuality.
As an honest man I dont need a deterrent to being a thief, you couldnt make me steal if you put a gun to my head. Quite simply I could not 'perform'.

If you have the intent to be a thief you are a thief. If I take a vow of honesty I dont cease to be human, I just cease to be an acting thief. If someone is a thief then why should they be denied the right to be a thief as long as they don't steal from me. I can understand irresponsible behavior being punished when it harms me, but not someone else. There is nothing to say that a thief is not responsible becuase he is a thief.

When you argue for deterrants it suggests that you dont understand honesty. Am I making any sense at all? :sigh:

Last edited:

No Worries

Aimiel said:
As an honest man I dont need a deterrent to being a thief, you couldnt make me steal if you put a gun to my head. Quite simply I could not 'perform'.

If you have the intent to be a thief you are a thief. If I take a vow of honesty I dont cease to be human, I just cease to be an acting thief. If someone is a thief then why should they be denied the right to be a thief as long as they don't steal from me. I can understand irresponsible behavior being punished when it harms me, but not someone else. There is nothing to say that a thief is not responsible becuase he is a thief.

When you argue for deterrants it suggests that you dont understand honesty. Am I making any sense at all? :sigh:

Very little.

Aimiel

No Worries said:
Very little.
That was my point, to highlight the foolishness of your thoughts. I used your 'thinking' and demonstrated the poor logic and am glad that you agree.

No Worries

Aimiel said:
That was my point, to highlight the foolishness of your thoughts. I used your 'thinking' and demonstrated the poor logic and am glad that you agree.

It just wasnt an appropiate comparison. You are comparing theft to homosexuality. The two aren't the same. Theft hurts someone else and isn't between two consenting people. Homosexuality between two consenting adults is enjoyable for them, just like being in a hetero relationship is enjoyable for you, and it is consensual.

It was a ludicrous comparison and another Aimiel leap of considerable assumption.

Lostinspace

lovemeorhateme said:
Ah, but you wouldn't want to get rid of homosexuals. They're useful as something else to rant about! You always need something else when ya angry to take ya stress out on! :chuckle:
Plus they make darn good waiters.....

shilohproject

Aimiel said:

I've been away for awhile working...man, I forgot how utterly lame some of these comparisons could be! :bang:

Big Mouth Nana

Just Tom said:
Hey Dumb Arse,,,
Watch it, your Christianity is showing...OR LACK OF.
That verse you quote.. You don't even know that it was fulfilled already do you? Yeah they were kicking peter james and john out of the synagogues and they killed stephen.
So, what's your point? You don't think that this can happen again?? I sure do. Ever hear of the apostasy that is coming? I believe it is about here already...just from talking to certain individuals on this site. If this is a small comparison of what the actual churches are full of...God help us. I can very easily see so called Christians murdering in the name of God.
I just love how those who can't understand simple spiritual truths like, if you make homosexuality a capital crime you will have less homos, not from killing them but because it is a deterrent. Yet they can make these great pronouncements (This can be Christian and Non Christian. It's a murdering spirit.) So you have isolated these new spirits have you. Can you show me this thing called a murdering spirit in scripture. You can show me murderers but the spirit of murdering? You are delusional...
Sure, I can show you scripture...John 8:44 ~ Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do . He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Can't get any plainer then that, demonic spirits. Satan isn't doing these things himself. Mark 5:9 ~ And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many....to show you that Satan has his own evil army.
If you read the bible more and understood it, instead of dwelling on homo's...except to get them saved, no telling what you might learn :nananana:

Last edited:

Evee

If you read the bible more and understood it, instead of dwelling on homo's...except to get them saved, no telling what you might learn

Good one Nana! :D

Just Tom

Big Mouth Nana said:
Watch it, your Christianity is showing...OR LACK OF.
So, what's your point? You don't think that this can happen again?? I sure do. Ever hear of the apostasy that is coming? I believe it is about here already...just from talking to certain individuals on this site. If this is a small comparison of what the actual churches are full of...God help us. I can very easily see so called Christians murdering in the name of God.
Sure, I can show you scripture...John 8:44 ~ Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do . He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Can't get any plainer then that, demonic spirits. Satan isn't doing these things himself. Mark 5:9 ~ And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many....to show you that Satan has his own evil army.
If you read the bible more and understood it, instead of dwelling on homo's...except to get them saved, no telling what you might learn :nananana:

WHo are the YE?

HUUMMM I wonder?

And So because satan and a bunch of angels have fallen, those who want the biblical standard of executing homos now have a "spirit of murder" is that like the spirit of stealing? or the spirit of adultry? do you need an exorsisim for these spirits?.. LOL

Satan does have an evil army and you seem to be part of the support and logistical staff..

You are right the apostasy has started and you are running point for it..

HOMOSEXUALITY HAS BEEN A CRIME PUNISHABLE BY DEATH FOR 3500 years. Oh but BMN and Evee come along with the true teaching of the bible now and those who hold to the 3500 years are the apostate with the spirit of murder..

ROFLMAO...!!!!!!

Big Mouth Nana

Just Tom said:
WHo are the YE?

HUUMMM I wonder?
I know who I am, and Jesus was speaking to the Jews when He said, ye are of your father the devil because they wanted to kill Him.

And So because satan and a bunch of angels have fallen, those who want the biblical standard of executing homos now have a "spirit of murder" is that like the spirit of stealing? or the spirit of adultry? do you need an exorsisim for these spirits?.. LOL
The only excorcism that is needed is to be filled with the Spirit of Christ. There are spirits of murder, theft, and adultry...and those wanting homo's executed that Christ died for also. It isn't His will that any should perish, but all to come to know the truth and have everlasting life. He is the Supreme Judge of all men, and will judge the wicked on the last day.. It doesn't take a brain surgeon, to realize that since executing homo's is not the law of the land that Jesus said to obey in the NT, then it isn't His will. He fulfilled all of the laws on the cross on His own body. Its called repentence and grace....something you evidently haven't come to understand yet.

Satan does have an evil army and you seem to be part of the support and logistical staff..
You are about as Spiritually blind as the Pharisees.

You are right the apostasy has started and you are running point for it..
We all are, and with your type of thinking you will fit right in with the AC's mentality.

HOMOSEXUALITY HAS BEEN A CRIME PUNISHABLE BY DEATH FOR 3500 years. Oh but BMN and Evee come along with the true teaching of the bible now and those who hold to the 3500 years are the apostate with the spirit of murder..

ROFLMAO...!!!!!!
There are more that don't hold to the OLD teaching and understand the finished work of the cross. Instead "ROFLMAO", get up, get serious, and find the true heart of Christ in His Word. You are lost.

Army of One

Big Mouth Nana said:
It doesn't take a brain surgeon, to realize that since executing homo's is not the law of the land that Jesus said to obey in the NT, then it isn't His will.
Well, that has got to be the dumbest thing I've heard all day. BMN, do you believe that every law that is currently on the books in the U.S.A., is in line with God's will?

I have to admit, I can't see a way for you to answer that question without looking like a fool. If your answer is "yes", then you are saying that it is God's will that 1.5 million unborn babies are legally killed each year. If you say "no" (which is the correct answer, btw), then I would wonder why you've been using that argument throughout this thread. :think:

Aimiel

No Worries said:
It just wasnt an appropiate comparison. You are comparing theft to homosexuality. The two aren't the same. Theft hurts someone else and isn't between two consenting people.
No, they're not the same crime, but both are sin, both are harmful, and which one is more harmful is not debatable. Those who are robbed don't usually have a high risk of acquiring a deadly disease or twenty. Those who act queer are harming themselves, their victims, family members and peers.
No Worries said:
Homosexuality between two consenting adults is enjoyable for them, just like being in a hetero relationship is enjoyable for you, and it is consensual.
That's just not so. It may be thought to be by lie-beral press, but that doesn't make it so. It is just like any other sin, harmful and habit-forming.
No Worries said:
It was a ludicrous comparison and another Aimiel leap of considerable assumption.
It is simply designed to make people aware of the thought-processes that they have and wake them up to truth.

Big Mouth Nana

Army of One said:
Well, that has got to be the dumbest thing I've heard all day.
Don't give up, the day is still young.
BMN, do you believe that every law that is currently on the books in the U.S.A., is in line with God's will?
NO!!! There are man made laws, and God's laws.

I have to admit, I can't see a way for you to answer that question without looking like a fool.
A fool says in his heart that there is no God...Psalm 14:1, and I am not one of them. These are the "Godless" who make these man made laws for abortion and any law that perverts a "Godly" life.
If your answer is "yes", then you are saying that it is God's will that 1.5 million unborn babies are legally killed each year.
Man made law, not God's.
If you say "no" (which is the correct answer, btw), then I would wonder why you've been using that argument throughout this thread. :think:
Let me ask you something Army of One? Did Jesus die for the lost? Did God so love the world, that He gave His only begotton Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life? (John 3:16) Before we were saved...(I guess you are?), did He die for our sins before we were saved, or after the fact when we accepted Jesus? I'll answer for you here. He died for the LOST while they were LOST.
There is a reason that God is going to judge on the last day. There are those who will not accept God's Son. God gave us all free will, and that freewill includes homo's, abortionists, adulterers, thieves, and ALL those who sin and do abominations. Read this verse with understanding. It is as plain as a wart on a frogs butt!!!
John 12:47~ And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world. 48) He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the LAST DAY.
Since God isn't beating us up to obey the OT laws that Jesus fulfilled on the cross, or the NT "obey the laws of the land," why should "man" try to in act "man made Godless laws" which will be man made Godless laws??? You know darn well that any law that man makes will be perverted. We have capital punishment for murderers "somewhat", but God isn't going to intervene and make all murderers be executed. It all boils down to man's freewill, and God's mercy and grace for those that will accept Jesus. The wicked will get theirs on the last day.
Isaiah 53:5 ~ But he was wounded for our transgressions (SINS), he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity (Wickedness;Sin) of us all.

Last edited:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Nana-
Why do you argue against the current laws we have, that you disagree with, as man made laws, but then argue against the implementation of a law God made, for now? All the while agreeing that the execution of murderers is a Godly laaw, that should be enforced? How about you make up your mind, then post something? You sound like John Kerry.

Army of One

Big Mouth Nana said:
NO!!! There are man made laws, and God's laws.
Then stop making the idiotic argument that since homosexuality is not "the law of the land" it must be God's will.

A fool says in his heart that there is no God...Psalm 14:1, and I am not one of them. These are the "Godless" who make these man made laws for abortion and any law that perverts a "Godly" life.Man made law, not God's.Let me ask you something Army of One? Did Jesus die for the lost? Did God so love the world, that He gave His only begotton Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life? (John 3:16) Before we were saved...(I guess you are?), did He die for our sins before we were saved, or after the fact when we accepted Jesus? I'll answer for you here. He died for the LOST while they were LOST.
There is a reason that God is going to judge on the last day. There are those who will not accept God's Son. God gave us all free will, and that freewill includes homo's, abortionists, adulterers, thieves, and ALL those who sin and do abominations. Read this verse with understanding. It is as plain as a wart on a frogs butt!!!
John 12:47~ And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world. 48) He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the LAST DAY.
Since God isn't beating us up to obey the OT laws that Jesus fulfilled on the cross, or the NT "obey the laws of the land," why should "man" try to in act "man made Godless laws" which will be man made Godless laws??? You know darn well that any law that man makes will be perverted. We have capital punishment for murderers "somewhat", but God isn't going to intervene and make all murderers be executed. It all boils down to man's freewill, and God's mercy and grace for those that will accept Jesus. The wicked will get theirs on the last day.
Isaiah 53:5 ~ But he was wounded for our transgressions (SINS), he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity (Wickedness;Sin) of us all.
For once could you just answer the question posed to you? If all of our current laws are not God's will, why have you been arguing along those lines against the criminalization of homosexuality?

No Christian here will disagree with fact that Christ died for our sins, and that God will judge the wicked on the "last day". Does that therefore mean that we should abolish all laws and statutes, and turn to anarchy? (After all, God's going to judge the wrong-doer in the end! Who are we to judge?). Of course not.

If you want to argue against the criminalization of homosexuality, show where the Bible says that it has been legalized. Instead, all you've been doing is quoting verses that could just as easily be twisted to support the legalization of all crimes.

Big Mouth Nana

Army of One said:
Then stop making the idiotic argument that since homosexuality is not "the law of the land" it must be God's will.
You just don't get it, like Lighthouse. Of course homosexuality is NOT God's will. In the OT they would have been executed. We are under the New Covenant of repentance and grace, otherwise these OT laws would be in the NT, and they are not!! It just states that they shall not inherit the Kingdom of God and they will be judged on the last day as I posted before.....1st Cor 6:9-10 ~ Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate (homo's), nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. Notice that it doesn't say murderers in this list??? We have laws for this, and they if they do not repent, they shall be judged also. We have no laws for fornicators, idolaters, effeminate, drunkards...unless they get pulled over by a cop, or abusers of themselves with mankind. They get it on the last day if they do not repent. Evidently God see's murderers, rapists, thieves and extortioners pretty bad and we have laws for these crimes.

For once could you just answer the question posed to you? If all of our current laws are not God's will, why have you been arguing along those lines against the criminalization of homosexuality?
I didn't say that ALL of our laws aren't God's will. I do believe that abortion and homosexuality are grievious sins, but we have no laws for them and they will be judged on the last day regardless. Since we have laws for murder, theft, rape etc, evidently God in His wisdom saw to it that we have laws in place for these crimes. He said to obey the laws of the land, so we are obeying what we have on the books. Until such time that a law for homosexuality is on the books also, I have to go with it not being His will for such a law.

No Christian here will disagree with fact that Christ died for our sins, and that God will judge the wicked on the "last day". Does that therefore mean that we should abolish all laws and statutes, and turn to anarchy? (After all, God's going to judge the wrong-doer in the end! Who are we to judge?). Of course not.
You are being redundant Army of One. We are not "lawless". We have laws in place for crimes. These things like homosexuality, adultry, drunkeness are sins of the flesh, not crimes.

If you want to argue against the criminalization of homosexuality, show where the Bible says that it has been legalized. Instead, all you've been doing is quoting verses that could just as easily be twisted to support the legalization of all crimes.
We are NOT under the old covenant anymore. Jesus didn't come to abolish the law, but to fulfill them. Since He fulfilled the OT laws on the cross, the only way that anyone can be aquitted is through repentance and acceptance of God's Son. They may have to die in prison, but they will have eternal life. If they don't...freewill... they get it in the end on the last day.

Rom 1:18-20 ~ For the wrath of God (last day) is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; 19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: It goes on in that chapter to list all of the sins and crimes, and even says that they are worthy of death, but doesn't say to kill them. Murder is in that list also, and we have a law for that....Colo 3:5-6 ~ Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection (homo's), evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:
6 For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:
They will get the ultimate death sentence during the wrath of God on the last day....if they don't repent.

Last edited:

Just Tom

We are under the New Covenant of repentance and grace, otherwise these OT laws would be in the NT, and they are not!!

So what Laws did Jesus come to fulfill? and when Jesus quoted the scripture he quoted the NEW testament right, of repentance and grace..

How many times in the 4 gospels did Jesus say the word "Grace" since you say that was his message he must have said it a million times..LOL

You further the evidence of your lack of spiritual understanding every time you post here..

WOW!!!