Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

• Total voters

immivik

I beleive there have been shells discovered on every mountain range even the tallest.
also, they have been laid down like strata in layers. heaviest toward the bottom. the fact that mountain ranges fall along fault lines cannot explain the neat way in which fossils are found.
one more thing, fossils according to evolutionary theory are formed over long periods of time as the animal dies and is eventualy covered bythe affects of weather and other natural phenomena. when an earthquake, large enough to lift living creatures up out of the ocean theoretically occurred, why didnt they rot over the process of time as dead things do today? why are they found in mass layers
whole and fossilized without having had time to decay? Fish rot in the open air and clam shells over time dont fossilize unless covered pretty quickly or exposed to the right kind of chemical cituation.
This is something that does not happen on the tops of every mountain. The many mountains of the world are so very different in thier environment , moisture level, soil type, and elevation that I find it quite unusual that they all have fossilized ocean animals all the way to the tops of them.

Big Mouth Nana

immivik said:
I beleive there have been shells discovered on every mountain range even the tallest.
also, they have been laid down like strata in layers. heaviest toward the bottom. the fact that mountain ranges fall along fault lines cannot explain the neat way in which fossils are found.
one more thing, fossils according to evolutionary theory are formed over long periods of time as the animal dies and is eventualy covered bythe affects of weather and other natural phenomena. when an earthquake, large enough to lift living creatures up out of the ocean theoretically occurred, why didnt they rot over the process of time as dead things do today? why are they found in mass layers
whole and fossilized without having had time to decay? Fish rot in the open air and clam shells over time dont fossilize unless covered pretty quickly or exposed to the right kind of chemical cituation.
This is something that does not happen on the tops of every mountain. The many mountains of the world are so very different in thier environment , moisture level, soil type, and elevation that I find it quite unusual that they all have fossilized ocean animals all the way to the tops of them.
I believe that God left us evidence that His Word is true...for the sceptics.

Evee

Big Mouth Nana said:
Boring you lovesmeorhatesme :rotfl:? Sorry to derail your topic, but when I feel the need I just have to speak up.
Yep that is just the kind of gal she is.
Besides this topic has went to long anyway everyone knows we are to pray for the homosexual.
I would think the death penalty is too harsh.
I guess I am one of those mamby pamby Christians.

Big Mouth Nana

Evee said:
Besides this topic has went to long anyway everyone knows we are to pray for the homosexual.
Yeah, it get's kind of old talking about something that most people know is a sin, and if they have any kind of sense knows that murder isn't the answer. Sadly, some are lacking sense.
You aren't a mamby pamby Christian Evee. You have a merciful heart, and want them saved, not executed. God had compassion on all of us sinners. That's why He sent His Son to save us vile folks, lol.

Big Mouth Nana

lovemeorhateme said:
It's fine! Hi, and how are you today?
Well, since I was able to open my eyes this morning, jump out of bed...thank you Jesus that I am alive today :banana: At my age it is really considered grace to be able to do that, lol. My mind says that I am young, but my body is saying...LIAR!!!

lovemeorhateme

Big Mouth Nana said:
Well, since I was able to open my eyes this morning, jump out of bed...thank you Jesus that I am alive today :banana: At my age it is really considered grace to be able to do that, lol. My mind says that I am young, but my body is saying...LIAR!!!

:darwinsm:

You should be drawing your pension by now shouldn't you?!

:devil:

Big Mouth Nana

lovemeorhateme said:
:darwinsm:

You should be drawing your pension by now shouldn't you?!

:devil:
No, not yet...about 10 more years. I will be 56 in May. You have to be 65. They are hoping that you die before then so you won't collect, lol :dead:

lovemeorhateme

Big Mouth Nana said:
No, not yet...about 10 more years. I will be 56 in May. You have to be 65. They are hoping that you die before then so you won't collect, lol :dead:

:chuckle:

Just great lol. Over here, pension age is 65 for men, and 60 for women.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Evee said:
Yes, you are.

God called for the death penalty, and who are you to question God's decision?

Evee

Lighthouse said:
Yes, you are.

No I don't believe this to be true.
Would someone put it in the law then and make it a death penalty?
Who can do this?
Who will do this?
I would not want to be the one even if I could.
Maybe we should write to our congressmen or someone... but some of those are closet Queens.
Prayer is the answer!

Evee

Lighthouse said:
Yes, you are.

when Jesus died on the cross he died for the homosexual.
I believe they are to give up this
Practice, with the help of God it can be done but he will not force anyone.
Then let God deal with it if they insist on being A pervert.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Evee said:
No I don't believe this to be true.
Would someone put it in the law then and make it a death penalty?
Who can do this?
Who will do this?
I would not want to be the one even if I could.
Maybe we should write to our congressmen or someone... but some of those are closet Queens.
Prayer is the answer!
God did. End of story.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Evee said:
when Jesus died on the cross he died for the homosexual.
I believe they are to give up this
Practice, with the help of God it can be done but he will not force anyone.
Then let God deal with it if they insist on being A pervert.
How dense are you? Do you think the same should go for homicidal maniacs, too?

Evee

Lighthouse said:
How dense are you? Do you think the same should go for homicidal maniacs, too?
The Real question is Homosexuals here why don't you ask yourself if they deserve the same as a murder or adulterer or fornicator or homicidal maniacs.
I thought you was a little smarter than some but now I believe you are dumber than most.

immivik

for me this is not a debate issue since God is very clear aboout the way He conciders homosexuals.
the question is, will this ever happen in this government? my guess is no, never. only a unprecidented miracle would place enough committed Christian men and women in office at the same time that they would have the authority to enact such a law. also the people would revolt against it for they have been brainwashed by the social system through the public schools to beleive that the government is like a big daddy who will solve all thier problems. A Christian government would not bail people out of thier foolish choices through welfare and other free ( to the beneficiaries) programs. all of these are unrelated I know but really we are spending alot of effort arguing this for nothing.even if pro homosexual groups stormed this thread and won the argument, they would all still lose in eternity because they are condemned by God.

Big Mouth Nana

Lighthouse said:
God did. End of story.
No, it's not the end of the story. Jesus fulfilled all of the OT laws within Himself on the cross, and I think that is where your hang up is. Now those who do not repent have already been judged by God unless they do repent. He will judge them on the last day when He destroys the wicked. He said to obey the laws of the land, which evidently He didn't see any reason to have homo executions, or we would be having them. He did see to it that we have executions of murderers to a slight degree. I believe that was changed by mans thinking on the "thou shalt not kill" verse. That doesn't mean murderers and those who commit violent crimes.
Now come back and say something rude to me like you did Evee. I just get so excited seeing the love of Christ exuding from you :crackup: