Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

• Total voters

Metro

Homosexuals shouldn't be given the death penalty. Who's on the side of death penalty is on the side of death itself.

Big Mouth Nana

Lighthouse said:
How dense are you? Do you think the same should go for homicidal maniacs, too?
Evidently she is a lot smarter then you are. Jesus did die for the homosexual, murderers, and all who sin....including the homicidal maniac. The homicidal maniac if caught will be put into prison, as there are laws for murderers, and those who commit violent crimes. You don't think that God had enough intelligence to see to it that we have laws for these kinds of crimes and sins???? He said once again, to obey the laws of the land, and even went even further and said to pray for those who have authority...1st Tim 2:1-2 ~ 1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
You want to blame someone for sin running rampant, including homo's? Blame us, because I guarantee you that hardly anyone is praying for those in authority to make "godly" decisions. We have a bunch of lost, sinful, pagans in the government, who wouldn't lift a finger to jail or execute the homo. God will deal with them on the last day.

Shalom

Metro said:
Homosexuals shouldn't be given the death penalty. Who's on the side of death penalty is on the side of death itself.

Really? Tell us..... what are the statistics of the deaths that the homosexual lifestyle has caused?

---50% of HIV is high considering that homos make up only 1-2% of the population.

---50% of all the suicide cases too :nono:

The homos are more on the side of the death itself.

stats

Metro

Shalom said:
Really? Tell us..... what are the statistics of the deaths that the homosexual lifestyle has caused?

---50% of HIV is high considering that homos make up only 1-2% of the population.
Don't lesbians lead a homosexual lifestyle? How come are they the least affected by HIV? Food for thought.

Shalom said:
---50% of all the suicide cases too :nono:

The homos are more on the side of the death itself.

stats
Anyone defending the death penalty, is defending death.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Metro said:
Don't lesbians lead a homosexual lifestyle? How come are they the least affected by HIV? Food for thought.
It's no surprise you idiot faggot. It has to do with how AIDS is transmitted. You can kill all the women you want just by having sex with them. It doesn't work the other way around (at least not nearly as well). Fomos (Female homos) kill eachother in other more violent ways, like beating each other to death, drug over doses, and suicide just to name a few.

Anyone defending the death penalty, is defending death.

Ezekiel 13:19 And will you profane Me among My people for handfuls of barley and for pieces of bread, killing people who should not die, and keeping people alive who should not live,

We defend justice. Fewer numbers of people would be killed if homos (and fomos) were executed by due process of law along with all other capital criminals. You are not more merciful than God.

Resting in Him,
Clete

Metro

Clete said:
It's no surprise you idiot faggot. It has to do with how AIDS is transmitted. You can kill all the women you want just by having sex with them. It doesn't work the other way around (at least not nearly as well). Fomos (Female homos) kill eachother in other more violent ways, like beating each other to death, drug over doses, and suicide just to name a few.
Death is paramount in your fantasies...
Clete said:
Ezekiel 13:19 And will you profane Me among My people for handfuls of barley and for pieces of bread, killing people who should not die, and keeping people alive who should not live,

We defend justice. Fewer numbers of people would be killed if homos (and fomos) were executed by due process of law along with all other capital criminals. You are not more merciful than God.

Resting in Him,
Clete
Death stands opposite to Life. Whoever stands for Death stands against Life.

No Worries

Clete said:
Why do you think lesbians beat each other to death and overdose? A psychotic lesbian might just as a psychotic hetero might. Lesbian people like women. I like women but I'm not a lesbian. I don't beat women to death, why do you assume lesbians beat each other to death.

Fewer numbers would be killed if we killed them all??? If this is what your God is telling you then I'm a damn site more merciful than him.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Metro said:
Death stands opposite to Life. Whoever stands for Death stands against Life.
Precisely the reason why homos and adulterers and murders and the like should all be executed swiftly, publically, and painfully.

As I said, you are not more merciful than God.

Resting in Him,
Clete

No Worries

Clete said:
Precisely the reason why homos and adulterers and murders and the like should all be executed swiftly, publically, and painfully.

As I said, you are not more merciful than God.

Resting in Him,
Clete

Translation : I stand for life so I want to execute people. :dizzy:

No Worries

Clete said:
Precisely. :thumb:

Its not what you say Clete that makes you stand for life, its what you do.

And if you stand for actually killing millions of people then you don't stand for life.

You may like to think that you do, but you don't. You kill people: death.

Aimiel

Please bear in mind, No Worries, that making a friend of this world puts you at enmity against God. His Kingdom is not of this world. The preaching of the cross is foolishness to you, because you're headed in the wrong direction and have your allegiances aligned at a 180° to that of The Lord. You've made yourself an enemy of The Lord. You're a goat, in sheep's clothing.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
No Worries said:
Its not what you say Clete that makes you stand for life, its what you do.

And if you stand for actually killing millions of people then you don't stand for life.

You may like to think that you do, but you don't. You kill people: death.
Do you support the execution of murderers?

Big Mouth Nana

Clete said:
Have you ever seen that old Trix cereal commercial where he says, watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat, and he pulls put the Trix rabbit? This is what you have done with this scripture to suit your agenda. If you read the second verse, it says, Son of man, prophesy against the prophets of Israel. On down through that chapter, it is talking about Israel also. Also, Jesus hadn't come yet to fulfill the OT laws in Himself yet. These people were still under the old covenant where the laws were grievious, and no one could obey them.
God is going to destroy the wicked Himself when His wrath hits...John 3:36 ~ He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
I can see just where your problem is. You haven't fully recognized the mercy and grace of God against sinners, that all should come to repentence. You haven't comprehended fully why Jesus came....to save sinners!!! You are still stuck in the old laws wanting to kill the offenders instead of showing an inkling of the mercy that God has. Your whole thing is that you hate the homosexual. Since God is love and doesn't want any to perish..including the homo's, why can't you show just a bit of that love also, or just a wee bit of compassion for those who are going to hell if they do not repent.
1 Tim 1:15 The saying is sure {and} true and worthy of full {and} universal acceptance, that Christ Jesus (the Messiah) came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am foremost.
1 Tim 1:16 But I obtained mercy for the reason that in me, as the foremost [of sinners], Jesus Christ might show forth {and} display all His perfect long-suffering {and} patience for an example to [encourage] those who would thereafter believe on Him for [the gaining of] eternal life.
You aren't a very good role model to the lost. If I was a homo, I would be thinking, is this a God that I want to get to know, because his children are sure hard hearted.

Last edited:

Evee

I give you a new commandment..As I have loved you, so must you love one another
Jn 13:34.
Be merciful even as your father is merciful. Luke 6:36
I am not saying homosexuality is not worthy of being judged but we are not worthy to judge now.
I see a big difference in homosexuality and Child murders and pedophile so I do believe in the Death penalty but not for the sexual sin of homosexuality.
This is two people of age that choose to be together.
I do finally believe that homosexuality is a choice even those that say I was always this way.
I do believe Homosexuals could be changed through prayer and fasting.

Aimiel

Evee said:
I am not saying homosexuality is not worthy of being judged but we are not worthy to judge now.
Why not? Should everyone in prison be released, because Jesus said we aren't to judge? That's insane.
paulpeterson83 said:
I see a big difference in homosexuality and Child murders and pedophile so I do believe in the Death penalty but not for the sexual sin of homosexuality. This is two people of age that choose to be together.
Well we've got good news and bad news. The bad news is: God doesn't agree with you. Queers should be stoned to death is His command. The good news is: if we put to death every single person guilty of pedophillia, there probably wouldn't be any more queers. Many, if not most, who end up queer, got there by being molested as a child.

Big Mouth Nana

Aimiel said:
Well we've got good news and bad news. The bad news is: God doesn't agree with you. Queers should be stoned to death is His command. The good news is: if we put to death every single person guilty of pedophillia, there probably wouldn't be any more queers. Many, if not most, who end up queer, got there by being molested as a child.
Oh, another person who is living under the old covenant. Show me in the NT where we are commanded to stone homo's?

Evee

I give you a new commandment..As I have loved you, so must you love one another
Jn 13:34.
Be merciful even as your father is merciful. Luke 6:36
So what about adulterers what should we do right now with those people?