Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

• Total voters

Big Mouth Nana

Lighthouse said:
You ignore God on the subject, then act like you know what He desires. You are foolish, and there is no sense in arguing with you about it, because you refuse to see the light. You already are blind. And the sadness is that you choose to remain that way.
At least I am not hiding behind a "mask". What's the real story here Lighthouse? Are you a "closet" homo also, and masquerading behind this so called tough guy attitude with the caped crusader outfit, thinking that you are really fearless...or really fearful :D ? I see the light more then you know. Clete has already called me a fool, and I didn't break out into tears, so save your slurs :nananana:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I'm not trying to make you cry. And I'm not hiding behind any mask, either. Many of the posters here know what I look like. And if you want to know, go to my profile. Of course, my hair doesn't look like that, I had a little fun in PhotoShop.

And why would you assume I'm a closet queer? It must be because your asinine.

Big Mouth Nana

Lighthouse said:
And if you want to know, go to my profile. Of course, my hair doesn't look like that, I had a little fun in PhotoShop.
And why would you assume I'm a closet queer? .
I already did see your profile picture, that's why I was asking :rotfl:

It must be because your asinine
No, actually my *** is about 36.

Last edited:

GuySmiley

Big Mouth Nana said:
The principle I agree with. I stated once before that all of these OT laws were fullfilled in Christ under the New Covenant. If you have the Spirit of Christ living within you, you would want to do the right thing anyway. I know that I would, or my conscience would eat me up.
How do you agree with those verses, but then reject verses concerning homosexuals being put to death? If your logic was consistant, you would reject these verses because, as you say, "these OT laws were fullfilled." Shouldn't you believe that its no longer necesarry to repay others for careless negligence? After all, Jesus fullfilled those laws.

Big Mouth Nana

GuySmiley said:
How do you agree with those verses, but then reject verses concerning homosexuals being put to death? If your logic was consistant, you would reject these verses because, as you say, "these OT laws were fullfilled." Shouldn't you believe that its no longer necesarry to repay others for careless negligence? After all, Jesus fullfilled those laws.
I do not totally disagree with homosexuals being put to death. I do disagree with man taking it upon himself to do this...the government in other words. God clearly states that effeminates (homosexuals) will not inherit the kingdom of God. He will destroy the wicked himself on the day of the Lord.
John 12:47-48 ~ And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world. 48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day. ...which is the day of the Lord. It doesn't get any plainer then that.

Just Tom

lovemeorhateme said:
Just Tom, I would like you to tell me how a loving Christian answer to the question 'Should homosexuals be given the death penalty' can possibly be a yes. How is that loving?

Obviously you haven't been reading this thread.

Homosexual tendancy is created in adolesents by social and pscyhological Isolation.

The person naturally resisits it and is declared a homo by the likes of NW.

Thus if homosexuality is a captital crime it helps those who are doing what is natural.

Why do you think homos have made such and effort to convince the america that AIDS isn't a gay disease. I have heard homo activist that the fear of getting AIDS may keep some in the closet.

It is natually unwanted because it is unnatrual behavior.

Homos are in a regressive adolesent state in which coming out of the closet places the burden to change off of themselves and onto society. Now if they can get you and NW to accept their symptom as normal then they can blame all of their problems on a society that is HOMOPHOBIC..

Now one former homo put it something like this. Since he didn't have any male friends and they picked on him cause he was different he so desparatley wanted male friendship. You know (male bonding) when he got to puberty he noticed that when he would make a new friend and they started to bond he got a funny feeling which he both didn't like or understand. All he wanted was a friend. He resisted this feeling every time it happened he even avoided contact and social situations in which it would happen. He got a job and all these other things. Had girl friends but this thing was still there. It wasn't until he got saved that he was freed from this. He described it like he now had that bond that he was missing and so when he started doing things with guys like normal guy and the feeling didn't come up any more. Now this shows it is unwanted and being homophobic is a natural reaction to an abnormal feeling. It was simple and he couldn't believe how it ran his life. It was so unwanted not because of society but at the core of his being.

So the homos have said that it is because of society when that is not true. The more power they get the less some one like this will beable to do what is natural..

Now when you read the stories of former homos or listen to their testomonies they all talk about this same sort of thing and how they finally were able to truly grow and mature now that this weight was off of them. You see if you take into consideration that homos have this second adolessents and these former homosexuals testomonies you see what homosexuaity really is.

To allow those who are doing what is unnatural to set policy and law regarding this means only one thing.. You can see that from NW's post.. the person unfortunate enough to have the pathology that cause this will be denied the right to do what is natural.. You can't have both. You can't have it legal to be openly homophobic and openly gay.. You see that in todays society. While they haven't made it illeagal to be homophobic yet, they have tried. They had a case in the supreme court where they tried to make it illeagal to be homophobic. You can't speak out against homos or you will loose your job in most if not all of todays major corporations. So the more power they get the less freedom those who are most vulneralble to them will have.

It is one or the other.. Why do you think sodom was destroyed? It sure wasn't hospitality..
The bible says that their was an out cry to the LORD. Who was giving this outcry it sure wasn't the sodomites..

If you love the innocent you execute the GUILTY. That is a Christian position...

Granite

Hall of Fame
Lighthouse said:
I'm not trying to make you cry. And I'm not hiding behind any mask, either. Many of the posters here know what I look like. And if you want to know, go to my profile. Of course, my hair doesn't look like that, I had a little fun in PhotoShop.

And why would you assume I'm a closet queer? It must be because your asinine.

:shut:

Sorry, I won't take a cheap shot. Happy Thursday, Brandon! :cheers:

lovemeorhateme

Just Tom said:
Obviously you haven't been reading this thread.

Homosexual tendancy is created in adolesents by social and pscyhological Isolation.

The person naturally resisits it and is declared a homo by the likes of NW.

Thus if homosexuality is a captital crime it helps those who are doing what is natural.

Why do you think homos have made such and effort to convince the america that AIDS isn't a gay disease. I have heard homo activist that the fear of getting AIDS may keep some in the closet.

It is natually unwanted because it is unnatrual behavior.

Homos are in a regressive adolesent state in which coming out of the closet places the burden to change off of themselves and onto society. Now if they can get you and NW to accept their symptom as normal then they can blame all of their problems on a society that is HOMOPHOBIC..

Now one former homo put it something like this. Since he didn't have any male friends and they picked on him cause he was different he so desparatley wanted male friendship. You know (male bonding) when he got to puberty he noticed that when he would make a new friend and they started to bond he got a funny feeling which he both didn't like or understand. All he wanted was a friend. He resisted this feeling every time it happened he even avoided contact and social situations in which it would happen. He got a job and all these other things. Had girl friends but this thing was still there. It wasn't until he got saved that he was freed from this. He described it like he now had that bond that he was missing and so when he started doing things with guys like normal guy and the feeling didn't come up any more. Now this shows it is unwanted and being homophobic is a natural reaction to an abnormal feeling. It was simple and he couldn't believe how it ran his life. It was so unwanted not because of society but at the core of his being.

So the homos have said that it is because of society when that is not true. The more power they get the less some one like this will beable to do what is natural..

Now when you read the stories of former homos or listen to their testomonies they all talk about this same sort of thing and how they finally were able to truly grow and mature now that this weight was off of them. You see if you take into consideration that homos have this second adolessents and these former homosexuals testomonies you see what homosexuaity really is.

To allow those who are doing what is unnatural to set policy and law regarding this means only one thing.. You can see that from NW's post.. the person unfortunate enough to have the pathology that cause this will be denied the right to do what is natural.. You can't have both. You can't have it legal to be openly homophobic and openly gay.. You see that in todays society. While they haven't made it illeagal to be homophobic yet, they have tried. They had a case in the supreme court where they tried to make it illeagal to be homophobic. You can't speak out against homos or you will loose your job in most if not all of todays major corporations. So the more power they get the less freedom those who are most vulneralble to them will have.

It is one or the other.. Why do you think sodom was destroyed? It sure wasn't hospitality..
The bible says that their was an out cry to the LORD. Who was giving this outcry it sure wasn't the sodomites..

If you love the innocent you execute the GUILTY. That is a Christian position...

Now you have written all this out - prove it!

No Worries

And in my defense to JustTom's rants against me; two questions. One for JustTom and one for a wider audience.

Question#1.

JustTom: do you, or have you ever, suffered from such a 'disorder' as you call it where your heterosexual self is in internal conflict? You have repeatedly dodged this question.

Question #2

To balance this I address this next question to only heterosexual people who are comfortable with their sexuality and who do not condemn homosexuality. Do you ever think homosexual thoughts?

I will answer both questions myself, JustTom's (but directed at myself), and the second question posed to the wider audience.

Answer #1:
I have never suffered from such a 'disorder'. No

Answer#2
No

Last edited:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Big Mouth Nana said:
Boy, he went offline real quick :confused:
Maybe because I needed some sleep? It was quite late here in IN, when I got offline. I didn't even see your post where you said you saw my profile pic. And I'm not going to dignify your accusation with a response. You're obviously being a tool. If I thought you seriously thought I was a fag, I would respond much the same way I did to elohiym when he called me a queer.

Evee

lovemeorhateme said:
No... the problem is that in a Church that size, you don't really get to know people.
Well sometimes I would rather not meet a lot of people then everyone doesn't try and be the best Christian.
I prefer to have a few good friends than a lot of backbiting christians.
Not saying all do but saying some are this way.

Big Mouth Nana

Lighthouse said:
Maybe because I needed some sleep? It was quite late here in IN, when I got offline. I didn't even see your post where you said you saw my profile pic. And I'm not going to dignify your accusation with a response. You're obviously being a tool. If I thought you seriously thought I was a fag, I would respond much the same way I did to elohiym when he called me a queer.
I wasn't accusing you of being a queer, I asked you if you are....big difference. When someone comes along out of the blue and tells me that I need to shut my big mouth, even though my username is Big Mouth Nana, expect me not to exude friendliness, as your Christianity was showing big time!!! I haven't arrived at turning the other cheek yet. If you dish it out, expect it back in your face. Got that? I can get along with anyone usually, but not when they are acting like a jerk. By the way, what would make elohiym think that you were a queer :think: ?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Big Mouth Nana said:
I wasn't accusing you of being a queer, I asked you if you are....big difference. When someone comes along out of the blue and tells me that I need to shut my big mouth, even though my username is Big Mouth Nana, expect me not to exude friendliness, as your Christianity was showing big time!!! I haven't arrived at turning the other cheek yet. If you dish it out, expect it back in your face. Got that? I can get along with anyone usually, but not when they are acting like a jerk. By the way, what would make elohiym think that you were a queer :think: ?
First of all, it was a joke, because of your name.:duh:

And I don't have any problem having people reciprocate my actions.

And elohiym accused me of such because I said it was a sin.