Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

• Total voters

docrob57

Big Mouth Nana said:
Ps 50:18 ~ When you see a thief, you associate with him, and you have taken part with adulterers. Just watching someone steal you are categorized with being an adulterer....which is in the NT as not inheriting the kingdom of God.

I'm not sure that we disagree there, but we might!

198 in bowling!! It may be you who has the demon!!!

Big Mouth Nana

Granite said:
:noway: :shocked:

So he's the creepy guy...
:comeout: LOL. In all fairness to Clete, I can understand his thinking as far as homosexuality being a sin. He has demonstrated NO compassion for this sickness. Even Jesus healed the sick in the bible, infact in he healed homos in the bible..1 Cor 6:9 Do you not know that the unrighteous {and} the wrongdoers will not inherit {or} have any share in the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived (misled): neither the impure {and} immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor those who participate in homosexuality,
1 Cor 6:10 Nor cheats (swindlers and thieves), nor greedy graspers, nor drunkards, nor foulmouthed revilers {and} slanderers, nor extortioners {and} robbers will inherit {or} have any share in the kingdom of God.
1 Cor 6:11 And such some of you were [once]. But you were washed clean (purified by a complete atonement for sin and made free from the guilt of sin), and you were consecrated (set apart, hallowed), and you were justified [pronounced righteous, by trusting] in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the [Holy] Spirit of our God.

Big Mouth Nana

docrob57 said:
I'm not sure that we disagree there, but we might!

198 in bowling!! It may be you who has the demon!!!
I bowl for real, and have for 17 years. This was some what harder though :) I do love a challenge!!!

No Worries

I'm sorry but I believe if somebody is gay, then they are gay. They might try and cover it up and not act on it but they are still gay. When I was a virgin I was still heterosexual. If a gay man chooses to be with a woman and then he learns to become sexually attracted to that woman he is still at the very least bisexual even if he is not acting on his homosexual tendancies.

docrob57

No Worries said:
I'm sorry but I believe if somebody is gay, then they are gay. They might try and cover it up and not act on it but they are still gay. When I was a virgin I was still heterosexual. If a gay man chooses to be with a woman and then he learns to become sexually attracted to that woman he is still at the very least bisexual even if he is not acting on his homosexual tendancies.

There are persons who consider themselves homosexual who don't practice. As far as I know, they are not "living in sin." I am unconvinced that homosexuality is an innate condition, but even if it is, it need not be practiced.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Big Mouth Nana said:
:comeout: LOL. In all fairness to Clete, I can understand his thinking as far as homosexuality being a sin. He has demonstrated NO compassion for this sickness. Even Jesus healed the sick in the bible, infact in he healed homos in the bible..1 Cor 6:9 Do you not know that the unrighteous {and} the wrongdoers will not inherit {or} have any share in the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived (misled): neither the impure {and} immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor those who participate in homosexuality,
1 Cor 6:10 Nor cheats (swindlers and thieves), nor greedy graspers, nor drunkards, nor foulmouthed revilers {and} slanderers, nor extortioners {and} robbers will inherit {or} have any share in the kingdom of God.
1 Cor 6:11 And such some of you were [once]. But you were washed clean (purified by a complete atonement for sin and made free from the guilt of sin), and you were consecrated (set apart, hallowed), and you were justified [pronounced righteous, by trusting] in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the [Holy] Spirit of our God.
Yeah and I have no compassion (at least not your nicer than God sort of compassion) toward murderers either. Are murderers sick too in your book? Do kidnappers, or adulterers or rapists do what they do because they are sick? Maybe we should decriminalize murder (we already have with abortion) along with adultery and homoism! Maybe we should just let old men have sex with 12 year olds kids as long as the kids don't mind it. Maybe we should just let people do whatever the hell they want as long as no one sees them doing it! After all, what people do in private never hurts anyone and this dumb-*** God of the Bible wouldn't know what justice is if it bit Him right is the butt, right?!

Resting in Him,
Clete

Granite

Hall of Fame
For me it's always been simple:

I LOVE WOMEN.

I mean, really. I just always dug girls. If it comes naturally, there's little you can do to fight your nature (for better or worse). What adults do amongst adults is no one else's business, period.

Big Mouth Nana

Evee said:
1 Cor 6:9-10 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

Hey I like this... And such were some of you, but ye are washed clean.
You stole my verse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : :p

Big Mouth Nana

Clete said:
Yeah and I have no compassion (at least not your nicer than God sort of compassion) toward murderers either. Are murderers sick too in your book? Do kidnappers, or adulterers or rapists do what they do because they are sick? Maybe we should decriminalize murder (we already have with abortion) along with adultery and homoism! Maybe we should just let old men have sex with 12 year olds kids as long as the kids don't mind it. Maybe we should just let people do whatever the hell they want as long as no one sees them doing it! After all, what people do in private never hurts anyone and this dumb-*** God of the Bible wouldn't know what justice is if it bit Him right is the butt, right?!

Resting in Him,
Clete
You don't even have any nice AS God compassion. In one of your posts you said that you ignore the homo's. It's kind of hard to witness the love of God and tell them about Jesus if you ignore them. Evidently you don't care if they go to hell or not. Really living the Great Commision aren't you :confused:

lovemeorhateme

Big Mouth Nana said:
Yes, I will hold his hand in the Spirit through prayer!! Jesus will do more then hold his hand, He will deliver him totally....Oh ye of little faith!!! Yeah go throw up Clete. Maybe that hate demon will come out in the toilet while you are at it.

:darwinsm:

GuySmiley

Big Mouth Nana said:
:comeout: LOL. In all fairness to Clete, I can understand his thinking as far as homosexuality being a sin. He has demonstrated NO compassion for this sickness. Even Jesus healed the sick in the bible, infact in he healed homos in the bible..
Being a homo isn't a sickness, as if a homo can be compared to a blind person. Jesus healed blind people, He didn't heal homo's. Being a homo is a sin, and it is only washed clean by the homo repenting and accepting Jesus. Your verse has nothing to do with healing. We should have NO compassion for homosexuality. We ought to have compassion for sinners by telling them they are sinning, and letting them know there is a way out.

Just Tom

Posted by no worries:
On the contrary it is when a homosexual comes out of the closet is it that they experience a sense of relief. Its the actual coming out, the self acceptance, that removes the conflict. The conflicted are the ones that are afraid to come out or those that are afraid they might be in.

You confirm what I have been saying all along..

No it is that they now place the psychological burden to change off of themselves and onto society. Yes the accept that they are perverts and flaunt it to make others uncomfortable. It gives them a sence of social power that they never had before.

But they are still conflicted... which is why they need to silence anyone would would speak ill of their perversion. Everytime they hear it their conscience is stirred and they get conflicted so they lash out at the persons who cause their conflict..

Everything the homos claim about why they did this or that is blamed on society. We hide because of soiecty, we tried to change because of society, BLah Blah Blah. They did these things because in their conscience they knew they were wrong not because of society. So now that they have embraced their perversion, anyone who stirrs up their inner conflict, which they are suppressing, must be denounced. What better way than to say that it is them who are conflicted, and use peoples naturual disgust and confusion over what homosexuality really is, and have society discount them as being closted homos..

You all are classic you have been molded by the homos and told what to think...

Those who support homos right to exsist do so for one of two reason. One they are a homo or a closeted homo. Or they just have the same values as a homo so they don't see the problem with them..

Have a nice delusion..

You are comfortable around them because you are ignorant about what they are. Ignorace is bliss

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Big Mouth Nana said:
You don't even have any nice AS God compassion. In one of your posts you said that you ignore the homo's. It's kind of hard to witness the love of God and tell them about Jesus if you ignore them. Evidently you don't care if they go to hell or not. Really living the Great Commision aren't you :confused:
The so called Great Commission was given to Israel and does not apply to me or anyone who calls themselves a Christian. But that's an issue for another thread.

And yes, generally I ignore homos but when that is not possible I try my best to form a strong social stigma against them. The only message they need to hear from anyone who is of God is that they are filthy digusting vermin who deserve death. (Galatians 3:24)

By the way, I no longer care about whether or not you approve (not that ever did really). It has become clear that you like homos more than you like the God of Scripture. Unfortunately many will go to hell that wouldn't have otherwise because your attitude is the norm.

Resting in Him,
Clete

No Worries

Just Tom said:
Posted by no worries:

You confirm what I have been saying all along..

thats your favourite soundbite isn't it.

No it is that they now place the psychological burden to change off of themselves and onto society. Yes the accept that they are perverts and flaunt it to make others uncomfortable. It gives them a sence of social power that they never had before.
They don't consider themselves perverts. They don't do it to make others feel uncomfortable. They may feel like going on gay marches because people look on them as second class citizens or choose to ignore them. They want equality not superiority. You make it sound like they choose to be gay. Even if you don't sleep with men but still find them sexually attractive you are still gay. Maybe this is where you are coming from. If you denounce them then you cannot be gay. Sorry doesn't work that way.

But they are still conflicted... which is why they need to silence anyone would would speak ill of their perversion. Everytime they hear it their conscience is stirred and they get conflicted so they lash out at the persons who cause their conflict..
But they're not perverts and they accept it so there is no internal conflict. The only conflict is between you and them and it is you that makes this conflict. Again I wonder why all the emotional expense? It must be to compensate for something.

You all are classic you have been molded by the homos and told what to think...
No I don't read gay literature and so my conclusions I came to myself. There's nothing wrong with being gay. Sociologists now think they actually have a role in society. Apparently it makes heterosexuals more attentive to their mates and aids the alpha male as there is another male presence which is not a threat. Of course your upbringing has created a threat. Why you have created this imaginary threat leads me to certain conclusions.... :think:

Those who support homos right to exsist do so for one of two reason. One they are a homo or a closeted homo. Or they just have the same values as a homo so they don't see the problem with them..

Put me down for number two. I don't know about sharing the same values but I certainly don't see a problem. What problem do you see?

Big Mouth Nana

GuySmiley said:
Being a homo isn't a sickness, as if a homo can be compared to a blind person. Jesus healed blind people, He didn't heal homo's. Being a homo is a sin, and it is only washed clean by the homo repenting and accepting Jesus. Your verse has nothing to do with healing. We should have NO compassion for homosexuality. We ought to have compassion for sinners by telling them they are sinning, and letting them know there is a way out.
He also cast out demons if you recall? Homsexuality is a demonic spirit, like any other sin that attaches itself to a person. God sure doesn't make people that way. I have no compassion for homosexuality, but I sure do for the homosexual.
Mark 2:17 ~ When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the PHYSICIAN, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.
Evidently Jesus looked at sinners as being sick!!!

No Worries

Clete said:
And yes, generally I ignore homos but when that is not possible I try my best to form a strong social stigma against them. The only message they need to hear from anyone who is of God is that they are filthy digusting vermin who deserve death. (Galatians 3:24)

Sums up this thread really, "....trying to from a strong social stigma against them". So making up lies then. Shame you weren't born fifty years early, you would have made a lovely nazi.