Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

• Total voters

Big Mouth Nana

No Worries said:
Nana takes the hammer to the nail.

Incidentally the poll is now at 36%+ . I am right in thinking this isn't representational of US aren't I? Please God don't let it be so.
It isn't No Worries. Most people do not feel threatened by homosexuals. I don't know if it is because they have been around for so long...old news in other words. Our nation will never pass a law to round up and execute homosexuals. We are to liberal here. God's word will come to pass as far as homosexuals, or any other sins in the bible..including not accepting His Son.

Just Tom

No Worries said:
Wow you you can think like a homo now! The reason why I think people that protest too much are conflicted is because they have read, or grown up being taught, that it is wrong. Their natural urges are hence wrong and so covered up. Rather than confronting this it is easier to project. They know they can't control their natural urges so their possibility of acting on an urge is distanced by them distancing themselves from homosexuals. Stand me next to a homosexual and I will never get a homosexual urge as I am comfortable with my heterosexuality. Stand a person such as these 'protestors' next to one and all the natural urges come flooding back to the fore.

Its natural if you consider it wrong and have 'tendancies' to want to attack them. Its the Ego addressing the conflict between the Id and Superego. It means you're thinking, not like a homosexual or a heterosexual, but like a human.

I have to work with homos everyday and I ignore them.. I don't give them social acceptance based on the symptom of there inversion/perversion.. Thus they are frustrated with me, since they wanted to bring the perversion they taught themselves in the closet out in the open and gain social acceptance for it. So when they are rejected and ignored because of it, it frustrates them psychologically. It is the psychological isolation of the closet all over again for them. I just laugh!!!

I see a common thread here between BMN and no Worries..

What both of them have done is agreed with Clete and I and they don't even know it.

Clete and I believe that homos should not be listened to that they should have no influence in society. And we discount homos simply on the face of it. That by default the homo is irrelevant. The difference is that we believe that the only just method is to use execution for both the homos benefit and societies.

Now BMN and No worries believe that homos shouldn't be listened to also. As you can see they accuse anyone who apposes homos and supports biblical execution of them as being a closeted homo and therefore should not be listened to.

So both BMN and No Worries affirm the truth that homos should not have any influence in society if society is to survive. Both discount apposing views based on the fact that the presenter is a homo. They try to do so with psycho mumbo jumbo from a dead former homo, Freud....It is the homo who is conflicted not those who appose them..

Since biblically BMN can’t justify her 'love the sinner hate the sin' she had resorted to discounting Clete by claiming he is 'Homophobic'... So much for the 'love of Christ' she touts...

You are both foooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllssssssssssssssss.

Big Mouth Nana

docrob57 said:
I think Clete supports the execution of all people that the Law says should be executed. Thieves are not included in the group.
Well even the bible states that thieves will not inherit the kingdom of God...1st Cor 6:10 ~ Nor THIEVES, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
Shouldn't the laws of our land be God's laws??? Clete is adamant about homosexuals being executed which was Gods law in the OT. Can't pick and chose here.

The idea behind criminalization of homosexuality, I think (though I am not an expert, to be sure) is that it would serve as a deterrent, keep them "off the streets" and, properly show disapproval at a societal level. Such disapproval is called for by Paul in Romans 1:
Same answer as above. Gotta take them all to deter these evil folks, lol.

lovemeorhateme

Clete said:
What if they want to be a child lover like Michael Jackson?
What if they get fed up and the way they decide they want to do with their lives is to blow away their classmates?
What if they want to spend their lives robbing banks and kidnapping blonds for the fun of it?

Your thinking is incredibly evil. This is not the thinking a man who has repented and agreed with God concerning his sin. If you do not repent of it you will go to hell. Of course all the nicer than God Christians like Evee and Nanna will hold your hand and say sweet things to you one your way so as to make you feel better about yourself. As for me, I’m about to throw up so I'm taking a break from this for a while.

Resting in Him,
Clete

:yawn:

You are adding to what I said. I am not even talking about bank robbery or pedophilia, and I certainly advocate neither.

What's more, if writing on an internet forum really has the effect of making you want to throw up, you need help mate!

lovemeorhateme

Granite said:
Ummmm...the code we have now does NOT support pedophilia and in fact stigmatizes it. LMOHM described two gay adults; Clete made the consistent and stupid leap evangelicals make to child abuse (and then threw in some Bonnie and Clyde for good measure). Here's the thing: two adults consenting IS APPLES AND ORANGES in comparison to abusing and manipulating children. Now, why Christians are unable or unwilling to see the difference is beyond me. Personally, I think it's willful stupidity and stubborness.

:thumb:

No Worries

Just Tom said:
I see a common thread here between BMN and no Worries..

What both of them have done is aggreed with Clete and I and they don't even know it.

Lets get one thing straight (Clete if possible :chuckle: ), no seriously, I do not agree with you in that homosexuals should be given the death sentence. I do think that homosexuals should play a part in society, not as homosexuals, but as citizens who just happen to be homosexual. It makes absolutely no odds to me at all whether someone is gay or straight. It does to you. You actually say you ignore them. I don't ignoe them I talk to them. I know there is no chance of me 'converting' over the rainbow by talking or working with them so I treat them as normal people. Its just not an issue.

As I said you purposely try to distance yourself. To the point even that if you have t work with them you ignore them, not only is this rude its plain childish and its a classic example of an 'ego' clutching at straws.

It is the homo who is conflicted not those who appose them.
On the contrary it is when a homosexual comes out of the closet is it that they experience a sense of relief. Its the actual coming out, the self acceptance, that removes the conflict. The conflicted are the ones that are afraid to come out or those that are afraid they might be in.

A heterosexual who is not in conflict is one who is secure in his sexuality. The emotional expense an anti-homosexual exhibits towards homosexuals does not seem proportionate until one considers that it is as way of counterbalancing the pressure such a person is experiencing from such a conflict.

Evee

Even though I read the old testament, I use the new testament as my guide to live by.
However this is a pretty nice scripture I found in the old testament.

Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke [reason with] thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him.
Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the Lord.

-- Leviticus 19: 17-18 (KJV)
I really ike that scripture it is in the new and old testament.

Big Mouth Nana

Just Tom said:
So both BMN and No Worries affirm the truth that homos should not have any influence in society if society is to survive. Both discount apposing views based on the fact that the presenter is a homo. They try to do so with psycho mumbo jumbo from a dead former homo, Freud....It is the homo who is conflicted not those who appose them.
Oh goody, another PHD holder. I know that the OP is a homo...who is being delivered by the way.

Since biblically BMN can’t justify her 'love the sinner hate the sin' she had resorted to discounting Clete by claiming he is 'Homophobic'... So much for the 'love of Christ' she touts...

You are both foooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllssssssssssssssss.
Like I stated before, and any person with half a brain should understand this ...John 3:16 ~For God so loved the world (SINNERS ), that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever (SINNERS) believeth in Him should not perish: but have everlasting life.
Let me ask you something Mr. PHD? Does God hate sin????????

docrob57

Big Mouth Nana said:
Well even the bible states that thieves will not inherit the kingdom of God...1st Cor 6:10 ~ Nor THIEVES, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
Shouldn't the laws of our land be God's laws??? Clete is adamant about homosexuals being executed which was Gods law in the OT. Can't pick and chose here.

Same answer as above. Gotta take them all to deter these evil folks, lol.

I think you are confusing salvation with earthly law. The OT law explicitly called for the death penalty in this life for homosexuals, adulterers, etc. it did not for thieves and some other classes of criminal. This does not mean that the thief would inherit the Kingdom.

docrob57

Evee said:
Even though I read the old testament, I use the new testament as my guide to live by.
However this is a pretty nice scripture I found in the old testament.

Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke [reason with] thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him.
Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the Lord.

-- Leviticus 19: 17-18 (KJV)
I really ike that scripture it is in the new and old testament.

In terms of guides to live by, I am not sure that there is anything in the New Testament that isn't in the Old Testament.

Big Mouth Nana

Clete said:
Of course all the nicer than God Christians like Evee and Nanna will hold your hand and say sweet things to you one your way so as to make you feel better about yourself. As for me, I’m about to throw up so I'm taking a break from this for a while.
Yes, I will hold his hand in the Spirit through prayer!! Jesus will do more then hold his hand, He will deliver him totally....Oh ye of little faith!!! Yeah go throw up Clete. Maybe that hate demon will come out in the toilet while you are at it.

Evee

1 Cor 6:9-10 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

Hey I like this... And such were some of you, but ye are washed clean.

docrob57

Evee said:
1 Cor 6:9-10 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

Hey I like this... And such were some of you, but ye are washed clean.

That is right Evee!! The whole point is to bring people to repentance, not kill them (necessarily :) )

Big Mouth Nana

docrob57 said:
I think you are confusing salvation with earthly law. The OT law explicitly called for the death penalty in this life for homosexuals, adulterers, etc. it did not for thieves and some other classes of criminal. This does not mean that the thief would inherit the Kingdom.
Ps 50:18 ~ When you see a thief, you associate with him, and you have taken part with adulterers. Just watching someone steal you are categorized with being an adulterer....which is in the NT as not inheriting the kingdom of God.