Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

• Total voters

woopah

The very same reasons God said so.

God didn't simply say so, He had reasons.

It is a sociopathy, replete with the acts of a criminally disturbed mind.

how so, the ones I know are all of sound mind and are just like everybody else. It is perfectly normal for people to like different things.

Personally I place a lot of importance on freedom and liberty so I'm not a fan of repressive measures such as the one suggested in the op, especially when they serve no practical purpose

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
I agree.

Dataanapar, what is and is not on the dollar bill is no argument for passing law or governance. On the dollar bill it also has thirteen stars in the shape of the seal of Solomon. There's also a pyramid with an all seeing eye in a triangle there too, tad masonic perhaps. 'Annuit Coeptis' means 'Announcing The Birth Of' and 'Novus Ordo Seclorum' means 'New World Order'. The Eagle has 32 feathers right wing, but 33 in its left wing. The 32 feathers representing the number of ordinary degrees of the Scottish Rite, and the 33 feathers representing the 33º of Freemasonry. 9 tail feathers, the number of degrees in the York Rite. The eagle itself is a prominent icon of Masonry, being used extensively in the Scottish Rite.

You've also got a big statue of Persephone, the Queen of Hades, sat on top of the Capitol dome (they later renamed her Freedom because people did not know who Persephone was :devil: ) but you look it up for yourself if you dont believe me. Thats Persephone up there and on the back of one of your bills.

If its God you trust and you want to use the US Dollar as an example how about purging your country from occult architecture and masonic relevance first.

As for teaching people by seeping into their brains without their knowing: thats called brainwashing or indoctrination.

one of No Worries last posts :(

And lmohm, A4R, beanieboy, TB and Doc Holiday - all on the first page!

The good old days!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No death penalty, else we should include liars, adulterers, thief's, gluttons, gossipers, drunkards, and a myriad of other sins and indiscretions! Pretty soon we'd have no body left to execute!!

Christian Liberty

But we can be happy that the no votes way outnumber the yes votes... even though the number of yes votes is still shocking every time I see it.

Well, in my current criminalization poll, it looks like only about 25 or so % want to recriminalize homosexuality on here, and only half of those want the death penalty.

And obviously, there's a hundred times more, proportionally speaking, who endorse that kind of crap on here than IRL.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
No death penalty, else we should include liars, adulterers, thief's, gluttons, gossipers, drunkards, and a myriad of other sins and indiscretions! Pretty soon we'd have no body left to execute!!
Why would we have to execute these people as well? Not even God commanded these you actually listed be executed. Except in the case of one who falsely accused [liar] another of a crime for which He did command it and adulterers. And those who advocate the execution of homosexuals also advocate the execution of adulterers and those who attempt or commit murder through perjury.

P.S.
The plural of "thief" is "thieves."

Why does that mean they should get the death penalty?
They commit criminally deviant acts, with the attitude that they are normal and natural things to do.

Christian Liberty

They commit criminally deviant acts, with the attitude that they are normal and natural things to do.

How do you know? How do you know they don't do it with deep remorse? I mean, obviously SOME people do it with the attitude that its normal, but I don't see how you can make that assumption.

But even if they did, so what? How does this make it in any way logical that they be executed?

Can you actually defend this logically or is it simply something you have to believe by virtue of being a theonomist?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
How do you know? How do you know they don't do it with deep remorse? I mean, obviously SOME people do it with the attitude that its normal, but I don't see how you can make that assumption.

But even if they did, so what? How does this make it in any way logical that they be executed?

Can you actually defend this logically or is it simply something you have to believe by virtue of being a theonomist?
A murderer having remorse does not excuse them from execution, so why should this be any different in that regard?

I do not believe this because I am a theonomist, I am a theonomist because I believe this.

zoo22

Bump for the folks who haven't yet weighed in on this TOL poll.

I hope everyone's enjoying a nice peaceful Sunday afternoon.