Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

• Total voters

amosman

That's right. You too are just as worthy of execution as the most blasphemous homosexual on this planet.

"Any sin is a violation of God's law. As human beings, we sometimes categorize some sins as worse than others, but not in the eyes of God. One of our great difficulties in our service to God is that we often think little "white sins" are not as bad as those "big bad sins." Our difficulty is that we do not see sin through the eyes of God, but through human eyes."

I think that once a person has made a confession of faith in Messiah they should be judged according to the standard of Gods word. Homosexuals before Messiah are already dead like everybody else.

Some sins are worse then others. Yeshua mentions "greater" sins.
Joh 19:11 Jesus answered, Thou couldest have no power at all against me, except it were given thee from above: therefore he that delivered me unto thee hath the greater sin.

WizardofOz

Homos are to be judged for the same reasons that we judge rapists, murderers, child molestors, etc. Becausae there has to be laws in order to maintain civility in a society, and to protect others from evil behavior.

This thread is not about judgment, but also about condemning that sinner to death.

So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
John 8:7

You seem to believe that you are fit to cast the first stone.

In regard to your wicked tongue
If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.
James 1:26

A follower of Jesus would not speak with such a wicked tongue.

countdown

BANNED
Banned
The homo issue has NOTHING to do with SIN, you ignorant twit!! ALL people are guilty of sin. ..

You are showing only evidence that you are given over to a reprobate mind, defined in Romans 1 by Paul, which causes you to be filled with these listed acts, which are worthy of death:
Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

There is no hope for a reprobate mind such as you are displaying.

But for those who hear the Gospel and repent, there is Life, not death such as you bring to one and all.

1 Cor 6:9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor [fn1] homosexuals, nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.

You would put homosexuals to death illegally, but Jesus would save them from their death and give them Life.
You are not of Christ.

WizardofOz

Some sins are worse then others. Yeshua mentions "greater" sins. Joh 19:11 Jesus answered, Thou couldest have no power at all against me, except it were given thee from above: therefore he that delivered me unto thee hath the greater sin.

Once you have sinned 1 TIME you are worthy of death.

James 2:10
For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

countdown

BANNED
Banned
I think that once a person has made a confession of faith in Messiah they should be judged according to the standard of Gods word. Homosexuals before Messiah are already dead like everybody else.

Some sins are worse then others. Yeshua mentions "greater" sins.
Joh 19:11 Jesus answered, Thou couldest have no power at all against me, except it were given thee from above: therefore he that delivered me unto thee hath the greater sin.

Yes, and the worst sinners in God's eyes are religious hypocrites, who have a spirit of legalism which they want to use to put others to death, while excusing themselves -and their religious 'friends'.

Mystery

This thread is not about judgment, but also about condemning that sinner to death.
Get it through your dung filled skull, you moron.

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SIN!!!!

How dense are you?

Punishment in this life has NOTHING to do with the sin issue.

If it does, then you can NEVER discipline your children for anything they do wrong, because YOU are just as guilty as they are.

Try telling the police officer that pulls you over for speeding that Jesus has forgiven you of your "sin", and that you repent of speeding, and see if he is as dense as you are.

Mystery

You are showing only evidence that you are given over to a reprobate mind, defined in Romans 1 by Paul, which causes you to be filled with these listed acts, which are worthy of death:
Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

There is no hope for a reprobate mind such as you are displaying.

But for those who hear the Gospel and repent, there is Life, not death such as you bring to one and all.

1 Cor 6:9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor [fn1] homosexuals, nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.

You would put homosexuals to death illegally, but Jesus would save them from their death and give them Life.
You are not of Christ.
You are a satanic Christ hating pervert, who was just exposed in my previous posts as a perverter of what Paul says in Romans.

I PROVED that you are lying, and a godless pig.

YOU will go to hell, you devil worshipping faggot.

countdown

BANNED
Banned
Once you have sinned 1 TIME you are worthy of death.

James 2:10
For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

All humans sin because they are sinners, and no one becomes a sinner by sinning since Adam fell, for we are all born "sin", which is why all human beings must be born again to have Life in them.

But as Amosman alluded to, there are degrees of punishment prepared for the unrepentent, for no one is punished for another's sin, but for their own, only, for Jesus atoned for the uncleanness of the entire human race, once, and only those who will not come to Him will remain unforgiven and separated from the Father for all eternity and suffer forever for each and every act done in their bodies; for there is no other ransom which can be paid for our souls by anyone, anywhere, anytime, than that which is already paid.

countdown

BANNED
Banned
You are a satanic Christ hating pervert, who was just exposed in my previous posts as a perverter of what Paul says in Romans.

I PROVED that you are lying, and a godless pig.

YOU will go to hell, you devil worshipping faggot.

I think you are close to a stroke.

You are malicious and hate filled, and as I said, you are not of Christ.

amosman

All humans sin because they are sinners, and no one becomes a sinner by sinning since Adam fell, for we are all born "sin", which is why all human beings must be born again to have Life in them.

But as Amosman alluded to, there are degrees of punishment prepared for the unrepentent, for no one is punished for another's sin, but for their own, only, for Jesus atoned for the uncleanness of the entire human race, once, and only those who will not come to Him will remain unforgiven and separated from the Father for all eternity and suffer forever for each and every act done in their bodies; for there is no other ransom which can be paid for our souls by anyone, anywhere, anytime, than that which is already paid.

I don't mean to nit pick but I wanted to point out that "uncleanness" and "sin" are not the same thing.

Mystery

I think you are close to a stroke.

You are malicious and hate filled, and as I said, you are not of Christ.
I am born of God, and baptized by the Holy Spirit into the Body of Christ. Saved by grace alone, through faith alone, in Christ alone. A new creation in Christ, and saved by His life!

You are a demon. You have never met Jesus, and He will tell you that He NEVER knew you.

You have come to this website spreading your lies and deception. Judging others about things you know NOTHING about!

Your life is worthless. Your heart is continually evil, and filled with self-righteous pride.

WizardofOz

Your heart is continually evil, and filled with self-righteous pride.

Take a good, hard look in the mirror.

Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge.
James 4:11

Wherefore laying aside all malice, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and all evil speakings,
1 Peter 2:1

To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men.
Titus 3:2

Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice
Ephesians 4:31

A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.
Luke 6:45

Psalm 109:16-20
Because that he remembered not to shew mercy, but persecuted the poor and needy man, that he might even slay the broken in heart.
As he loved cursing, so let it come unto him: as he delighted not in blessing, so let it be far from him.
As he clothed himself with cursing like as with his garment, so let it come into his bowels like water, and like oil into his bones.
Let it be unto him as the garment which covereth him, and for a girdle wherewith he is girded continually.
Let this be the reward of mine adversaries from the LORD, and of them that speak evil against my soul.

I will pray for you AND the homosexuals, Mystery; that you may see the error in your ways, and repent.

Last edited:

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
If this poll can't get above 30% on a forum that is notorious for having some of the most conservative elements on the face of America (other than fascists, though for some the similarity is simply invisible), I think it's safe to conclude the idea is dead. As it should be.

Consensus does not make something right or wrong. It's just interesting and usefull to see how people think.

WizardofOz

Dispute the posts that prove you and your godless friend wrong, or get the hell off this site.

You have only proven yourself to be in the wrong by speaking in evil ways and cursing the spirit of your brethren; you do not represent what you claim.

Proverbs 26:4-5

countdown

BANNED
Banned
I don't mean to nit pick but I wanted to point out that "uncleanness" and "sin" are not the same thing.
As to uncleanness for touching dead bodies, a woman's times of uncleanness and such as is outlined in the law, yes, it is not 'sin', but as to our state of being as to our fallen nature, yes, we are all "Sin", as to our human birth, which Jesus 'became' for our fallen race, on the cross, when He took our place and suffered our penalty [separation from the Father], and died for our Living.

2Cr 5:21For he hath made him [to be] sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Isa 64:6 But we are all as an unclean [thing], and all our righteousnesses [are] as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

Isa 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame

Well, if you believe that is true, then don't you feel you are required to carry out God's law? I mean seriously, if someone believes that God commands that homosexuals be put to death, then why are they not carrying out God's law?
Because God commanded that the government put them to death. Not civilians.:dunce::duh: