Shooting at SC Church During Bible Study - Suspect still at large

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Never encountered/read one. (If anything, some atheists regard the cross as a curious choice considering it's a symbol of torture and death, but oh well. Kinda like Jackie O wearing a rifle pendant, as one wag observed.)

The rest of your post is your typical tantrum nonsense. You've been on a real tear lately. Guess the whole denazification bit was a mistake on our part after the war.

Just admit you are a fascist.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
choose the Confederate battle flag for the same reason the Klan is out in South Carolina defending it today. Because he understood what it stood for
In other words, he bought into the hype of the Klan.

He let the Klan dictate what the symbols (the cross, the Confederate flag, the American flag, the Christian flag) they used mean.

I don't.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I'm half-Jewish. Ancestors of mine were murdered by fascists. Screw you.

Sorry to hear that, and sorry it didnt affect you to be against all forms of fascism.

Fascism: (sometimes initial capital letter) a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism

Granite

Hall of Fame
Sorry to hear that, and sorry it didnt affect you to be against all forms of fascism.

Fascism: (sometimes initial capital letter) a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism

Screw you.

Done with your posts.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think you have an authority issue.
You ruled yourself out of the conversation by saying justice was limited to what can happen within your nation's legal system.

Justice, in reality, is a universal concept that requires no training to understand.

You can comment on my authority without being irrational when you learn to engage with what I have said, rather than demanding that we speak your limited language.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Well it doesn't look like Tambora's ever going to answer my question since she knows what the answer would do...

Interesting thread while it lasted.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm half-Jewish. Ancestors of mine
... plotted to kill the Lord Jesus Christ.
But what they did or thought should not dictate what you do or think.
And yet they are still part of your heritage.

Is all you see in their flag a symbol of "plotters to kill Jesus" as some folks do? Do you let those 'some' dictate to you want the flag REALLY means?
View attachment 19980

Granite

Hall of Fame
... plotted to kill the Lord Jesus Christ.
But what they did or thought should not dictate what you do or think.
And yet they are still part of your heritage.

Is all you see in their flag a symbol of "plotters to kill Jesus" as some folks do? Do you let those 'some' dictate to you want the flag REALLY means?
View attachment 19980

Go play in traffic you anti-semitic hick.:loser:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why not examine the symbol he associated his racist rage with and its role in our society?

Because the false flag issue is a distraction designed to keep the discussion away from things of value. Taking down a flag will do nothing to prevent attacks of this nature.

However, the issues that I have spoken of — capital punishment in a timely manner and the redaction of gun laws — do have the possibility of reducing the crime rate.

It comes down to this: Liberals hate justice, so they will talk about anything to avoid it.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Go play in traffic you anti-semitic hick.:loser:
Do you deny that some folks see Jews as nothing but a group of plotters that wanted to kill Jesus?
The Klan does.
Should we all buy into the hype and let the Klan dictate to us what being a Jew means?

It's kinda telling when we see who lets the Klan dictate (hook, line, and sinker) the meaning of symbols.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Your reluctance to criticize the swastika makes a lot more sense now.
I criticize the Nazi party as I criticize the Klan ....... because of their actions, not because of a symbol they use.
In other words, IT AIN'T THE FLAG that needs to be criticized, it's the actions.

We can burn Nazi flags till the cows come home. Won't change their heart.
The heart, and the actions that proceed from the heart, is the problem. Not their flags.
FOCUS.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
He's just sidestepping the issue.

I don't think he is.

All I see is you and a few others defending a symbol of racial hatred.

Since you live in Texas, let's look at part of the Texas Ordinance of Secession from 1861:

"She was received into the confederacy with her own constitution under the guarantee of the federal constitution and the compact of annexation, that she should enjoy these blessings. She was received as a commonwealth holding, maintaining and protecting the institution known as negro slavery–the servitude of the African to the white race within her limits–a relation that had existed from the first settlement of her wilderness by the white race, and which her people intended should exist in all future time. That in this free government all white men are and of right ought to be entitled to equal civil and political rights; that the servitude of the African race, as existing in these States, is mutually beneficial to both bond and free, and is abundantly authorized and justified by the experience of mankind, and the revealed will of the Almighty Creator, as recognized by all Christian nations; while the destruction of the existing relations between the two races, as advocated by our sectional enemies, would bring inevitable calamities upon both and desolation upon the fifteen slave-holding States."

The bolded above is what your Confederate Flag symbolizes, and what the state you live in wanted.