Shooting at SC Church During Bible Study - Suspect still at large

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That's something else a leftist would say.

Why don't you just make the following your new avatar?

Same thing for Stripe, A4T, STP, Tam, and all the other Confederate Flag advocates.

Here you go:

8858490.jpg

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Outlawing a flag in response to a mass shooting shows how insane liberals are. What meaningful change are you hoping it will achieve?

Now if the murderer were to be executed tomorrow with rocks, that might scare the hell out of someone else would could otherwise follow a similar path.

And redacting overbearing gun regulations would clear the way for innocent people to effectively protect themselves without risking penalty.

However, the left do not want answers; they want more rules.

Well said :thumb:

musterion

Why don't you just make the following your new avatar?

Same thing for Stripe, A4T, STP, Tam, and all the other Confederate Flag advocates.

Here you go:

8858490.jpg

We (I think I can speak for all of us) are not defending the flag itself as much as the state's rights it represents, as does Old Glory itself. Only a leftist would try to reduce our position to racism, Teteleftist.

musterion

Southern peaches don't symbolize racial hatred any more than vidalia onions or sweet tea does.

However, the Confederate Flag is a symbol of racial hate.

features_ayers1.jpg

Obama's buddy Bill Ayers says the stars and stripes is a symbol of oppression.

Do you agree with him?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
are not defending the flag itself as much as the state's rights it represents

So when the Southern states didn't allow black people to vote, and go to public schools, should the rest of the country just done nothing, and say "States Rights"?

Did you defend Alabama's state right that blacks couldn't attend Alabama University?

You come across as someone who would have had a George Wallace bumper sticker on their car back then.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What about cotton fields?
Should the old southern plantations be torn down?

The issue is flying a flag that symbolizes racial hatred on government property.

You're free to buy a plantation and fly all the Confederate Flags you want on it.

Granite

Hall of Fame
We (I think I can speak for all of us) are not defending the flag itself as much as the state's rights it represents, as does Old Glory itself. Only a leftist would try to reduce our position to racism, Teteleftist.

The right to own slaves. The right to be a brazen racist. The right to be an open white supremacist.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Southern peaches don't symbolize racial hatred any more than vidalia onions or sweet tea does.

However, the Confederate Flag is a symbol of racial hate.

The entire south symbolizes racial hate for racists of another flavor.

Should we get rid of all of it, and rename the southern states and change their flags into something to appease their desires?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
features_ayers1.jpg

Obama's buddy Bill Ayers says the stars and stripes is a symbol of oppression.

Do you agree with him?

No, I don't agree with the terrorist Bill Ayers. Ayers hates this country.

How would you like it if a Weather Underground flag flew at your state capital?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The entire south symbolizes racial hate for racists of another flavor.

Should we get rid of all of it, and rename the southern states and change their flags into something to appease their desires?

You are free to be a racist.

Just don't fly your racist flag on government property.

musterion

No, I don't agree with the terrorist Bill Ayers. Ayers hates this country.

So? He and many like you find the flag offensive because (to them) it represents nationalism, imperialism, oppression, etc etc etc. Should they be allowed to make the case that that flag should not fly publicly because it offends them? By your logic, they'd have all the justification you claim for ditching the Confederate flag...you FEEL offended by it.

How would you like it if a Weather Underground flag flew at your state capital?

Stupid example, don't you think? Something a leftist would come up with when short on ideas.

Also, you just made my point: Ayers views the stars and stripes the same way you view the Confederate flag. Why is he wrong and you're not?