LIFETIME MEMBER

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Funny, but I don't see anything about the Irish on this sign:

3093649.large.jpg

Daniel1611

No it's not.

But then again, everything you posted about Irish Slaves can be found on every White Supremacist website.

How does it feel to have the same flag and the same false propaganda as White Supremacist's?

Pointing out the fact that white slavery existed is racist? Pointing out the fact that there were black people that owned white Slaves in America is racist? Seems more racist to exploit the slavery of one race and ignore it of other races.

But how about this? I'm not still angry about white slavery because it was 200 years ago. Not one person alive in America today knew a slave. Verily, get over it.

Daniel1611

Yet, more fine young men showing their Southern Heritage pride:

40.si.jpg

Lol at the KKK. There's like a few thousand KKK members across the country, disorganized and doing nothing. I read not long ago that the Keystone Knights KKK which is the klan group in PA, whose leader lived 2 miles from me is one if the biggest in the country. You know how often I ever see the klan out and about? Never. I remember about a few years ago they had a rally out in the sticks that everyone ignored.

They're racists, sure. But they mostly dont do anything anymore so they're whatever. Not worth anyone's time.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I read not long ago that the Keystone Knights KKK which is the klan group in PA, whose leader lived 2 miles from me is one if the biggest in the country.

I used to work with some guy who was a klan member in that group. They were down in Greene County.

As James Carville once said: "Pennsylvania is Philadelphia in the east, Pittsburgh in the west, and Alabama in the middle"

Daniel1611

I used to work with some guy who was a klan member in that group. They were down in Greene County.

As James Carville once said: "Pennsylvania is Philadelphia in the east, Pittsburgh in the west, and Alabama in the middle"

Its more like Filthadelphia in the east and awesome in the rest. Western PA is great. I love it here. I'm about an hour down the road from Pittsburgh (which is nothing like Philadelphia)

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So do other guys like it:

dukes%20authentics%20general%20lee%20loose.JPG

Let's see....The Confederate Flag & Robert E. Lee..........

Do you somehow think two negatives make a positive?

Let's look at a quote from Lee:

"The blacks are immeasurably better off here than in Africa, morally, socially and physically. The painful discipline they are undergoing is necessary for their instruction as a race, and I hope will prepare and lead them to better things." - Robert E. Lee 1854

So, you have a flag designed by a guy who says the flag will symbolize the white man's power over the black man on top of a car with the name of a man who claimed the blacks were better off here as slaves than in Africa.

Are you purposely trying to make yourself look this foolish?

Daniel1611

Tetelestai, do you believe we should get rid of the American flag and the cross because they are used extensively in KKK symbolism? You kinda dodged that question

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Let's see....The Confederate Flag & Robert E. Lee..........

Do you somehow think two negatives make a positive?

Let's look at a quote from Lee:

"The blacks are immeasurably better off here than in Africa, morally, socially and physically. The painful discipline they are undergoing is necessary for their instruction as a race, and I hope will prepare and lead them to better things." - Robert E. Lee 1854

So, you have a flag designed by a guy who says the flag will symbolize the white man's power over the black man on top of a car with the name of a man who claimed the blacks were better off here as slaves than in Africa.

Are you purposely trying to make yourself look this foolish?

You are who is foolish, many people take that flag to represent the south, period - nothing more to it. I'm one of them. If you dont like it, tough.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Tetelestai, do you believe we should get rid of the American flag and the cross because they are used extensively in KKK symbolism? You kinda dodged that question

No, the cross and the American flag do not symbolize racial hatred like the Confederate Flag does.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You are who is foolish, many people take that flag to represent the south, period - nothing more to it.

That may be true, but at the same time the flag represents racial hate.

So, all we are asking for is that it be removed from government property. If you want to fly one on your own property go ahead.