September at TOL.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by the Sibbie

Lucky, I really like your avatar. I looked and looked for a good pic of the flood but the best I could come up with is the one I have now. But your's is very cool. I especially like the way the boat is in action and the colors are great.

I'm getting jealous... :(
Thanks. It took me a long time to find something that really looked good. I was nearly about to give up then I found this. I didn't pay much attention to the source, but it looked like it was a video cover image. It had some text in the ray of light I had to fade out, but it turned out good. :)

C

cattyfan

No offense, lighthouse, but your avatar seems to miss the point. It's "anti-gay", rather than "pro-straight".

See how everyone else has chosen images that make you go "Awww, happy straight people" as opposed to "Yeah! Being gay is wrong!"?

I thought his avatar was 'Anti-White Guy'.

I thought it was "No Ghosts."

I thought he was against stiff, bald people with no hands or feet.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
fc-
I was going to change it for this month, but my image program that I used went kaput, and none of my other image editing programs will let me save anything as a gif or jpeg. So, that's the best I had, since I made it a few months ago.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Would this image have been more understandable?

P.S., BillyBob, I am white.

Last edited:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
"AN unjust man is an abomination to the righteous, but he whose way is STRAIGHT is an abomination to the wicked."
-Proverbs 29:27

C

cattyfan

here are some images you're welcome to use, lighthouse, if you would like something in keeping with the theme.

couple number 1:

1PeaceMaker

Originally posted by BillyBob

[There was that night in Yugoslavia........ Does a hairy European Grandmather with a mustache still count as a chick? ]
Originally posted by elohiym

That wasn't a chick. It was Flipper in a wig!

And the moral of the story is....

Pun-slinging-rednecks shouldn't drink at Gugoslavian political costume parties.

:chuckle:

PeaceMaker

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
cattyfan-
I'd refer something with Clark Kent and Lois Lane-Kent. I can't make one because of what happened to my image programs.