September at TOL.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by Flipper

Eightff yearsff offf ffbeing contentedly married. Andff 12ff yearsff offf ffbeing contentedly bifffsexffual.

It's not polite to talk with your mouth full....

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
42 years of living straight, Baby!! :bannana:

[There was that night in Yugoslavia........ Does a hairy European Grandmather with a mustache still count as a chick? :think: ]

elohiym

Originally posted by BillyBob

[There was that night in Yugoslavia........ Does a hairy European Grandmather with a mustache still count as a chick? :think: ]
That wasn't a chick. It was Flipper in a wig! :)

Sorry, Flip. I had to nail him for you. (Um...so to speak)

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by elohiym

That explains a lot, especially the sardines and the bad breath!! :noid:

[I smelt that one a mile away.]

Sorry, Flip. I had to nail him for you. (Um...so to speak)

Hey, now Flipper is going to be jealeous! :eek:

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by BillyBob

Originally posted by elohiym

Sorry, Flip. I had to nail him for you.

I would have done the same in your position.
:shocked:

Flipper

Knight:

Mrs. Flipper would imply femininity, don't you think? Mrs Flipper is all woman, baby.

As for same sex marriages, well I'm not up on the etiquette of such things. I would suspect that the polite appropriate appellation would be "Mr" and "Mr", or "Mrs" and "Mrs".

And the rest of you can wind yer necks in. I lead a pleasantly tame life, much the same as the rest of you married folk, I suspect.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned

As for same sex marriages, well I'm not up on the etiquette of such things. I would suspect that the polite appropriate appellation would be "Mr" and "Mr"

Yeah, Mister and Missed Her. :freak:

or "Mrs" and "Mrs".

Yeah, Misses amd Miss His.

And the rest of you can wind yer necks in. I lead a pleasantly tame life, much the same as the rest of you married folk, I suspect.

Yeah, except I don't do any 'Pole Vaulting'.

Either way, you're a good sport Flippher....uhhh......Flipphim....uhhhh....whatever.. :D

elohiym

This Straight Pride Month thing is oh so much fun. It should go national. Great idea, Knight! :thumb: