Satan, Inc (TOL's heretic's list)

oatmeal

Ah, so you simply disagree with John 1:1-3, and Col. 1:16?

Well, that's your decision. Scripture does say, speaking of Jesus, that all things were created by, for and through Him, but have it your own way. ;)

Your silly interpretation of John 1:1-3 and Colossians 1:16 is the problem

But as you say, that's your decision

For instance "for by him" Him is referring to God, not God's firstborn, not the image of God ie, Jesus Christ, but God.

Genesis 1:1

Fill in the blank

In the beginning ________ created the heavens and the earth

a. the image of God

b. the firstborn of every creature

c. God

d. The son of God

Context is important

God's Truth

Exactly. Obedience to commands does not give LIFE. We are justified by the obedience of ONE, and none of us are that ONE. It's the obedience of FAITH....believing unto righteousness that gives life.

Galatians 3:21
Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.

Paul is explaining that we have to have faith that Jesus' blood accomplishes for us the circumcision, the having the law written in our hearts and put on our minds.

oatmeal

It is what the Bible says.

Romans 2:3 So when you, a mere human being, pass judgment on them and yet do the same things, do you think you will escape God's judgment?

Your bitterness inside is showing.

You make yourself, as if you are God. You bring Jesus to your level.

You call yourself I am. I can hardly believe that you think you do right.

You did not die for the sins of the world. Believers are not in you, and you are not in me.

Jesus died for the sins of the world. I am in him and he is in me.

You insert the word "mere" into that verse,

the rest of your post is even more deceptive.

You waste my time

God's Truth

You insert the word "mere" into that verse,

the rest of your post is even more deceptive.

You waste my time
You are disgusting. You call yourself I am.

You blasphemy Jesus Christ.

As for the scripture I gave, it is from the NIV.

This scripture rebukes you and shows you that you are a mere man.

Romans 9:20 But who are you, a human being, to talk back to God? "Shall what is formed say to the one who formed it, 'Why did you make me like this?'"

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
We change our mind about the sin we are doing.

You believe in some twisted meaning of repent from false teachers.

Repent is FROM SINS.

Revelation 9:20 The rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands;
This is the root of their problem, we trust to the work of Christ...you still trusting the works of the flesh.
they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood--idols that cannot see or hear or walk.
When people stop or won't listen to God and their own works fail which they always do they start to listen to doctrines of demons which will lead to idolatry

21 Nor did they repent of their murders, their magic arts, their sexual immorality or their thefts.
And this is where it all ends up

Revelation 16:9 They were seared by the intense heat and they cursed the name of God, who had control over these plagues, but they refused to repent and glorify him.

Revelation 16:10 The fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and its kingdom was plunged into darkness. People gnawed their tongues in agony

11 and cursed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, but they refused to repent of what they had done.
Stop all your doing then [in the matter of salvation] and trust only in the perfect work of Christ.

glorydaz

Your silly interpretation of John 1:1-3 and Colossians 1:16 is the problem

But as you say, that's your decision

For instance "for by him" Him is referring to God, not God's firstborn, not the image of God ie, Jesus Christ, but God.

Genesis 1:1

Fill in the blank

In the beginning ________ created the heavens and the earth

a. the image of God

b. the firstborn of every creature

c. God

d. The son of God

Context is important

Fill in the blank....Let US (......) make man in OUR (.....) image. In the beginning was the Word and the Word was WITH GOD and the Word was God.

Gen. 1:26
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.​

glorydaz

You want me to stop obeying Jesus. Who else but the devil would be behind such advice?

I want you to stop thinking you're obeying Jesus when you aren't. You're just a female version of Jason, and your boasting is getting a bit ridiculous. You have not submitted to the righteousness of God, and your ignorance of His righteousness causes you to go about trying to establish your own. Put off that pride and bend that proud stiff-necked "I" into a "C" and perhaps you'll fit through that narrow and LOW gate.

glorydaz

You are disgusting. You call yourself I am.

You blasphemy Jesus Christ.

As for the scripture I gave, it is from the NIV.

This scripture rebukes you and shows you that you are a mere man.

Romans 9:20 But who are you, a human being, to talk back to God? "Shall what is formed say to the one who formed it, 'Why did you make me like this?'"

Is that an example of how you obey Jesus? :loser:

God's Truth

There are many who teach we do not have to repent. They teach repent means to change your mind about God. What error they teach.

Acts 3:19 Therefore repent and turn back so that your sins may be wiped out,

That scripture says to REPENT AND TURN BACK.

Acts 17:30 Therefore, although God has overlooked such times of ignorance, he now commands all people everywhere to repent,

That scripture plainly and clearly is about REPENTING FROM SIN.

Revelation 3:19 Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest and repent.

Revelation 3:3 Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; obey it, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.

Revelation 2:5 Consider how far you have fallen! Repent and do the things you did at first. If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place.

Those scriptures are about repenting even after being saved.

2 Corinthians 12:21 I am afraid that when I come again, my God may humiliate me before you, and I will grieve for many of those who previously sinned and have not repented of the impurity, sexual immorality, and licentiousness that they have practiced.

Did you read that scripture? Paul is speaking about those saved REPENTING FROM THE IMPURITY, and SEXUAL IMMORALITY.

REPENTING IS FROM SINS.

Jason0047

You do not understand that scripture.

Jesus did a miracle through the power of the Holy Spirit, and the people called him evil.

Are you suggesting that Jesus could do power thru another person other then the Holy Spirit? It still does not explain the distinction being made.

There is only One Spirit, and it is the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of God the Spirit of Christ. It is the Spirit of Jesus; the Spirit of the Son.

See Ephesians 4:4, and Ephesians 2:18.

I also believe there is One Spirit and One God. This is no way in conflict with the Trinity or the Godhead.

The Son of Man (Jesus) is God (See Daniel 7:13).

Yes, Jesus said this in response to the Jews saying he had an unclean spirit (Mark 3:30). However, that still does not change the truth that Matthew 12:31, 32 plainly says, "Whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come."

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
You want me to stop obeying Jesus. Who else but the devil would be behind such advice?

There is only the obedience of faith in the matter of salvation...and you don't have it. You don't believe when Jesus said I will give eternal life and raise him up at the last day...you have no faith to grasp it.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
There are many who teach we do not have to repent. They teach repent means to change your mind about God. What error they teach.

Acts 17:30 Therefore, although God has overlooked such times of ignorance, he now commands all people everywhere to repent,

Revelation 3:19 Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest and repent.

Revelation 3:3 Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; obey it, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.

Revelation 2:5 Consider how far you have fallen! Repent and do the things you did at first. If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place.

2 Corinthians 12:21 I am afraid that when I come again, my God may humiliate me before you, and I will grieve for many of those who previously sinned and have not repented of the impurity, sexual immorality, and licentiousness that they have practiced.

Did you read that scripture? Paul is speaking about those saved REPENTING FROM THE IMPURITY, and SEXUAL IMMORALITY.

REPENTING IS FROM SINS.

Haha

God's Truth

Those verses have nothing to do with the body of Christ. No wonder you preach such nonsense all the time. :nono:

You are an ensnared person.

You say those verses from Jesus in Revelations are not to everyone.

That scripture was from John, and after Jesus was crucified.

Even if they were words, Jesus said before he was crucified, it still stands for EVERYONE.

You think Jesus spoke temporary things to only some people, what nonsense.

Revelation 22:17 The Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And let the one who hears say, "Come!" Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life.

Reader, did you read that scripture from Revelation? Glorydaz says it is not for everyone. Are you going to believe the nonsense she speaks, or are you going to believe Jesus?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

But you steadfastly refuse to believe that your sins are wiped out

If you have repented and your sins are wiped out why are you still fussing with them....have done with them, the matter is settled

We see Christ often rebuking Peter and discipling him.
Revelation 3:3 Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; obey it,
What you [should have] recieved was believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you SHALL BE saved....get this settled first then....
and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.
.....This will also be settled

Revelation 2:5 Consider how far you have fallen! Repent and do the things you did at first.
What you did at first was you BELIEVED on Him, your heart overflowed with love and joy...you would do ANYTHING for Him....now it has all become a weary drudge hasn't it...how can you have fallen so far?

If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place.

Keep turning back to your first experience if you had it...you believed and you were saved and filled with gladness

REPENTING IS FROM SINS.
This scripture applies to any who are doing these things...are you doing them? why are you troubled by it ?

God's Truth

Are you suggesting that Jesus could do power thru another person other then the Holy Spirit?
No. How in the world do you get that?
It still does not explain the distinction being made.
I explained the distinction. The distinction is that the Holy Spirit is the evidence of God. If someone blasphemies God, or Jesus, they will be forgiven, but not when they blasphemy the Holy Spirit, whom is the evidence of God.
I also believe there is One Spirit and One God. This is no way in conflict with the Trinity or the Godhead.

You do not know your trinity doctrine. The trinity doctrine says the Spirit of God is not the same Spirit as the Spirit of Jesus.

God's Truth

There is only the obedience of faith in the matter of salvation...and you don't have it. You don't believe when Jesus said I will give eternal life and raise him up at the last day...you have no faith to grasp it.

You are a false accuser of the brethren.

You do the will of Satan.