Sad News John McCain has brain cancer

glorydaz

I didn't say anything about McCain being a saint, a great politician, war hero, etc. And Nick did preface his first post by mentioning that it's the politics section so there is a glimmer of hope that Nick could feel some sympathy for McCain and his friends and family on a human level, but why feel the need to come in here and post something miserable? :rolleyes:

Because it's politics and politics is a dirty swamp.

Arthur Brain

Somebody has to do the dirty work you libs refuse to touch.

Eh? What "work"? You're as full of yourself as anyone on here and just full of it to boot with your stupid little 'liberal' crap and chuckling at your own posts. So you have a hang up with TH. Get over it.

:yawn:

glorydaz

Eh? What "work"? You're as full of yourself as anyone on here and just full of it to boot with your stupid little 'liberal' crap and chuckling at your own posts. So you have a hang up with TH. Get over it.

:yawn:

Poor Clown has to bring in little smarty Artie to fight his battles. Artie and his silly yawns that try and convince us he's bored with his job....bringing out those big pop guns must be tiring.

And where is the Clown? He's lurking in the background in fear of my "cloven hoofs". :rotfl:

Truly the dynamic duo in short pants.

Arthur Brain

Poor Clown has to bring in little smarty Artie to fight his battles. Artie and his silly yawns that try and convince us he's bored with his job....bringing out those big pop guns must be tiring.

And where is the Clown? He's lurking in the background in fear of my "cloven hoofs". :rotfl:

Uh, you really are deluded GD. Geez, just get over the guy, put him on ignore or something if he winds you up this much. I chose to respond to you myself, not because anybody asked me to 'fight some battle'...

Get a grip will ya?

:AMR:

glorydaz

Uh, you really are deluded GD. Geez, just get over the guy, put him on ignore or something if he winds you up this much. I chose to respond to you myself, not because anybody asked me to 'fight some battle'...

Get a grip will ya?

:AMR:

I got a grip and you don't like it, do ya? :chuckle:

It's okay, I know how you libs play the game.
It's really quite cute in some ways.

Arthur Brain

If you didn't have such an active imagination, you might be a regular guy.

But, ALAS....

Did I imagine your post above?

:think:

glorydaz

I got a grip and you don't like it, do ya? :chuckle:

It's okay, I know how you libs play the game.
It's really quite cute in some ways.

You may have imagined some gay innuendos there....if the past is to be considered. :think:

So before smarty Artie goes even further off the deep end, I'll explain what I mean when I say, "I know how you libs play the game." I was not referring to their mob mentality, or their mindless support of one another, but of the way they tell others to "get a grip" when they are clearly failing to make any sense.

But, he's having so much fun trying to take Clownie's place in the "wit....less" department, I would be a spoiler by saying more about it. :popcorn:

Arthur Brain

You may have imagined some gay innuendos there....if the past is to be considered. :think:

Oh, the gay innuendo is hardly subtle when you and your ilk feebly attempt it.

Still, didn't imagine anything about your daft post did I? Just put TH on ignore. He clearly winds you up.

glorydaz

Oh, the gay innuendo is hardly subtle when you and your ilk feebly attempt it.

Still, didn't imagine anything about your daft post did I? Just put TH on ignore. He clearly winds you up.

Just put me on ignore. I clearly wind you up. You haven't stopped yapping since I came on board today.

The only thing I read of Clown's today was the report in the Woodshed concerning his obsession with my feet. Talk about obsessions...that's a bit odd. :rotfl:

Arthur Brain

So before smarty Artie goes even further off the deep end, I'll explain what I mean when I say, "I know how you libs play the game." I was not referring to their mob mentality, or their mindless support of one another, but of the way they tell others to "get a grip" when they are clearly failing to make any sense.

But, he's having so much fun trying to take Clownie's place in the "wit....less" department, I would be a spoiler by saying more about it. :popcorn:

Well, the shallow end is certainly more your area so have fun paddling. Outta here.

:e4e:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So you're just venting, now? :plain: You spend all your time imagining how others live their lives.
That's what Nick did.

:chuckle:

I didn't imagine his behavior, I observed it, as you claim you did, and I judged him rightly for it. Where as you have nothing to say about what he has done and tries to do, but you have a problem with me judging him. You judge me while complaining about me judging.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I didn't imagine his behavior, I observed it, as you claim you did, and I judged him rightly for it. Where as you have nothing to say about what he has done and tries to do, but you have a problem with me judging him. You judge me while complaining about me judging.

I suggested that you might actually be a decent Christian, in spite of the stuff you post here. For all I know, you might have a reason for your behavior that belies what's in your soul.