Sad News John McCain has brain cancer

kmoney

Hall of Fame
I didn't offer one. I am giving you the chance to explain why you would pray for a bag of skubala.

Mat 5:43* Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.*
Mat 5:44* But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;*

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Mat 5:43* Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.*
Mat 5:44* But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;*

What happens when you bless your enemy? What is the figuratively speaking result regarding coals and their head.?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

And you prayed for your enemies? Including the world stage? You said to God, "please bless and comfort Osama bin Laden?" Liar.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Are you going to pray for Hitler's life?

Nick, I would pray for your life. Every human is precious to God, and He is unwilling that any be lost.

I pray that you might be saved; it would be great to see the mix of exultation and confusion on your face, as you realized who was there with you.

glorydaz

This is the political section, right? Good riddance. He is on the wrong side of right and wrong, all the time. He profanes God in his decisions.

Aren't those Trump lemmings a classless class act?

Chances are that John McCain's brain tumor was brought on by exposure to Agent Orange while he served in Vietnam.

Thanks for serving our country Senator McCain. May God be with you during this difficult time in your life.

Typical liberal idiot. Ignore the stipulation about this being a political statement, and drag your bleeding heart around as if you actually have one. I'm totally sick of you two-faced libtards that can't walk and chew gum at the same time. :down:

Trash talk the duly elected President of the United States and all the American Patriots who voted for him, and then pretend you give a hoot about a Swamp Senator. Hypocrite!

glorydaz

Take it up with Jesus. :idunno:

And the fact that you're comparing McCain to bin Laden just magnifies how awful your position is.

McCain has been a loser for many a year. Just because a person is about to meet his maker doesn't change the fact that he's one of the reasons this country is in the horrible shape it's in now. It's playing the hypocrite to suddenly see him as a saint. Don't you people care about the TRUTH of the matter? At all?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
If you knew who to pray to. :chuckle:

I didn't mean "pray to whoever Nick believes in." I'm pretty sure Nick actually believes Jesus is God, but the cool thing about believing in Jesus, is that He'll listen to our prayers even for someone like Nick.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
McCain has been a loser for many a year. Just because a person is about to meet his maker doesn't change the fact that he's one of the reasons this country is in the horrible shape it's in now. It's playing the hypocrite to suddenly see him as a saint. Don't you people care about the TRUTH of the matter? At all?

The truth is that Jesus prayed for the people crucifying Him as He was dying on the cross. You are called to that same degree of love and concern for your fellow man. It would be completely understandable if a person was unable to rise to that level for people torturing one to death. We are to be an imitation of Christ, but we are, at best, imperfect imitations.

It is incomprehensible to me that any follower of Jesus would fail Him that way for differences in political opinion.

glorydaz

The truth is that Jesus prayed for the people crucifying Him as He was dying on the cross. You are called to that same degree of love and concern for your fellow man. It would be completely understandable if a person was unable to rise to that level for people torturing one to death. We are to be an imitation of Christ, but we are, at best, imperfect imitations.

It is incomprehensible to me that any follower of Jesus would fail Him that way for differences in political opinion.

Perhaps you don't understand that people have the ability to separate their feelings for someone based on their politics or behaviour and their understanding of them as a father, son, etc. I can have great sympathy for a man while hating his behaviour, for instance. I'm surprised you're unwilling to admit that you do the very same thing.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Perhaps you don't understand that people have the ability to separate their feelings for someone based on their politics or behaviour and their understanding of them as a father, son, etc.

Perhaps you don't get that very well. It has nothing at all to do with Nick's incredibly dumb attempt to equate McCain with Hitler. No matter how much you deplore McCain's politics, Nick was just out of line, and said something despicable yet again.

I can have great sympathy for a man while hating his behaviour,

Me too. It's why I pray for Nick. Even being what he is, he's still precious to God and worth saving.

I'm surprised you're unwilling to admit that you do the very same thing.

I'm no longer surprised that you'd pretend that I am. Disappointed, but not surprised.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Perhaps you don't understand that people have the ability to separate their feelings for someone based on their politics or behaviour and their understanding of them as a father, son, etc. I can have great sympathy for a man while hating his behaviour, for instance. I'm surprised you're unwilling to admit that you do the very same thing.

You do realize, i hope, that barbie is:

1. Not a Christian
2. Widely regarded on the site as the most dishonest poster
3. A troll

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Here's a classic example from the fraudulent scumbag:
Nick, I would pray for your life. Every human is precious to God, and He is unwilling that any be lost.

I pray that you might be saved; it would be great to see the mix of exultation and confusion on your face, as you realized who was there with you.

Note how he gives himself away with the bolded

glorydaz

Perhaps you don't get that very well. It has nothing at all to do with Nick's incredibly dumb attempt to equate McCain with Hitler. No matter how much you deplore McCain's politics, Nick was just out of line, and said something despicable yet again.

Clearly, we aren't required to walk according to your convictions....especially what you consider to be "out of line" or despicable. I found it to be a point well taken.

Me too. It's why I pray for Nick. Even being what he is, he's still precious to God and worth saving.

Yeah, thank God you are not like him and those other sinners. :chuckle:

I'm no longer surprised that you'd pretend that I am. Disappointed, but not surprised.

I don't pretend anything. I don't even pretend to be disappointed. It's such hard work being "holier than thou", don't you find?