Sad News John McCain has brain cancer

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Artie & Town - :straight: :BRAVO:
If you die while you're posting and it turns out there actually is reincarnation, what are the odds you come back as a windsock? :think:

What 'just deserts' are they? You getting in a tizz over the guy?
She thinks I'm pretty...so you can't fault her for the tizzy. :eek:

On a good day.

or her? :chuckle:
About 50/50 then.

And what else...oh, I left sod's commentary off. Well then, I'll repost the salient parts:

There. That did it.

Sorry to hear about McCain though. Tough guy. Worse break.

glorydaz

What 'just deserts' are they? You getting in a tizz over the guy?

Okay then. :idunno:

Of course he doesn't need me to defend him...

Bizarre...

My goal has always been to take the Clown down a few notches. I can't stand people who think too highly of themselves. It's better for him if he is shown to be the hypocrite his is.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
My goal has always been to take the Clown down a few notches. I can't stand people who think too highly of themselves. It's better for him if he is shown to be the hypocrite his is.

I figger he'll grow up eventually :idunno:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
There you go....falsely accusing me of being in a tizz.

I'm simply pointing out the hypocrites when I see them. It actually relaxes me.:surf:

But, you're free to believe Clown's spin if you wish.
Townie and Artie have had their share of hissy fits :chuckle:

Arthur Brain

There you go....falsely accusing me of being in a tizz.

I'm simply pointing out the hypocrites when I see them. It actually relaxes me.:surf:

But, you're free to believe Clown's spin if you wish.

Eh, I've seen the way you carry on besides your hang up with TH & it's the same tired 'libtard' and juvenile crap GD, so spare me the feigned chagrin m'kay?

I've been as diametrically opposed to TH as it's probably possible to get on certain issues but hey, you go along and do your usual.

:yawn:

Arthur Brain

I have....when it's deserved. I haven't reported anyone for "innuendos" that existed in my own mind, however.

Well I haven't 'whined' as you so put it at all, even when silly, far right fruitcakes have resorted to all sorts of insipid crap. No reports from me GD. So by your own little yardsticks goin' on here, you're the one in the running on that, and in the cub reporters too! :)

Arthur Brain

Oh, can't get much more humble in aim than that then GD. Good luck to you. :)

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Oh yeah. I keep forgetting that people like you can see how others live their lives.

All I can do is observe his behavior. Nick might be, apart from this forum, a wonderful Christian. Here...

Yeah, you know all about how McCain lives his life, don't you?

I can only observe his behavior. He seems imperfect. I've criticized him for things he's done, as I've criticized Nick. If Nick was diagnosed with cancer, I'd pray for his recovery. You seem to think that would be a blanket approval of everything Nick does.

You don't think....period.

So you're just venting, now? :plain: You spend all your time imagining how others live their lives.
That's what Nick did.

:chuckle:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
In addition to my last, your obsession with Town is pretty much neck and neck with SOD's now. Get a grip.

:AMR:

And that's the sad thing. Wasn't always like that. I was kinda surprised to see it happen. I think some people are just trying to get other people angry.

When someone like TH won't take the bait and remains calmly dismissive of insults, they take it personally.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So apparently this thread is no longer about well wishes for John McCain ...

kmoney

Hall of Fame
McCain has been a loser for many a year. Just because a person is about to meet his maker doesn't change the fact that he's one of the reasons this country is in the horrible shape it's in now. It's playing the hypocrite to suddenly see him as a saint. Don't you people care about the TRUTH of the matter? At all?
I didn't say anything about McCain being a saint, a great politician, war hero, etc. And Nick did preface his first post by mentioning that it's the politics section so there is a glimmer of hope that Nick could feel some sympathy for McCain and his friends and family on a human level, but why feel the need to come in here and post something miserable? :rolleyes: