rep war 3

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Originally Posted by Town Heretic View Post
By way of example, where did I go to school and what is my IQ?

why do you have the need to announce you are a lawyer? We all know that it is high status in the world's standard.

Just curios.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Meshak, In this post, Town states why he mentioned he's a lawyer.

TH:
I can tell you'd like to. It really comes through...do you ever realize how much bragging you're doing inferentially? I get the feeling you don't. Just a feeling mind you. Maybe you do and it eats you up inside.

I apologize for hasty conclusion. when I was just a new, I got a impression that you are advatizing about your status.

Now explain to me your psychoanalysis of me that I am bragging? How do I do that? You are also psychologist?

I have faith in Jesus and all good things comes form God and I don't have anything on my own. All credits goes to God and Jesus.

It seems clear to me that your comments are still very much worldly like I told you before, sweetie.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Of course I have a point.

Rigghhhttt

You see, giving neg rep is not good Christian behavior and you are not a Christian so you are proving my point.

Is lying and being judgmental *good Christian behavior*, Meshak? If not, then why do you do it?

BTW, I don't think any non-believers are giving me neg point. that proves how worldly trinity believers are. they behave worse than non-believers.

You are the only non-believer that have been giving me neg reps.

blessings.

Only over lies and hypocrisy ...

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Yes, I am serious.

In the first place, there aren't many people show off their high status in the Christian forum. I am talking about PhDs and doctors and lawyers.

Possessing such status is high position. Christians usually don't do such things. It seems to happen only in Trinitarian forums in my experience.

It is not such good idea to announce you are highly educated as Christian.

I know many non-believers brag how high they are educated.
How do we know Luke was a doctor?

How do we know you are a crab more to the point, because you throw stones at us, that's a crabby thing to do....you say we have no love, then you throw stones at us.

I mean, I read you do not like the company of unbelievers and then I read you hate the church...meshak you in trouble. No wonder you are crabby, why don't you set this love that you boast about free.

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
...I apologize for hasty conclusion. when I was just a new, I got a impression that you are advatizing about your status.
Okay.

Now explain to me your psychoanalysis of me that I am bragging? How do I do that? You are also psychologist?
I don't have to be. It isn't a psychological evaluation. It's an extension of logic. Follow this: if I say, "No one who knows anything would say X" I'm saying that I can judge the actions of the person failing a standard I can only know if I know what's important.

Or, if I say you're being worldy I am by extension declaring that I am not, or I'd be a hypocrite for criticizing you. That's how inferential praise tends to get heaped.

I have faith in Jesus and all good things comes form God and I don't have anything on my own. All credits goes to God and Jesus.
I think that's a powerful and meaningful confession of faith. I wish you'd do more of that and less of the sort that seems to point back to yourself.

By way of example:
I think gardening is humble activity.
That's inferring that you're humble. Like someone opening their closet so everyone can see they only have the one, plain outfit thought they could go down and buy a snazzy suit if they wanted. That sort of thing.

It seems clear to me that your comments are still very much worldly like I told you before, sweetie.
And calling anyone "sweetie" when you aren't established as friends is condescending, like someone telling you they have an advanced degree would be if it wasn't a part of the discussion.

It also comes across as insincere and you should understand will come across that way. Not that different from, "We don't let your kind rent rooms here, friend." That person isn't a friend and isn't being particularly decent about anything. They're just whitewashing something ugly. I think Jesus spoke to it, didn't he? Tombs and whatnot.

Re: numbers
Umm.. I believe it was The School of Hard Knocks.. and I believe you said your IQ was something along the lines of ... 95.. :plain: :chuckle:
No, that was my revenge number on a scale of 100, where 1 is Gandhi and 100 will track you across a desert for giving me a look I didn't like. :plain: :eek:

Ahem, I mean giving them a look they didn't like, of course.

Last edited:

bybee

TH:

I apologize for hasty conclusion. when I was just a new, I got a impression that you are advatizing about your status.

What is one to think of a person who lobs insults out of one side of her mouth and then coos endearments out of the other side?"
Very kinky!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
What is one to think of a person who lobs insults out of one side of her mouth and then coos endearments out of the other side?"
Very kinky!

One thing I don't do is joining gang attacks. I have noticed that you involve in gang attacks frequently.

You should know that because you are claiming to be a Christian.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
What is one to think of a person who lobs insults out of one side of her mouth and then coos endearments out of the other side?

many of us think you're a silly old coot with an overinflated sense of relevance and a degree of schizophrenia

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
One thing I don't do is joining gang attacks.
See, you sort of did it again. :plain: Self praise. And if there was any doubt:

I have noticed that you involve in gang attacks frequently.
There's the judgment and right on it's heels:

Inference? You know because you're the real deal.

The easiest way around some of that is to ask a question. You can't avoid all inference if you have a standard, but you don't have to make that central to the point.

And the sweetie and blessings thing really comes off, again, as condescending/patronizing when you aren't friends with the person you're speaking to.

Is that Christ like? (See? Questions.)

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
One thing I don't do is joining gang attacks. I have noticed that you involve in gang attacks frequently.

Only because all the gangs chucked you out. Even Billy Graham told you to take a hike....you in trouble meshak

bybee

I believe that is what you are claiming?
I don't feel the need to claim anything.