rep war 3

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
So you think a persons physical looks change when they believe something different?

i didn't say that :idunno:

Fact, he bashed lmohm's physical looks -

no, the fact is, chrys said "but he didn't change his avatar"

in effect saying.....

sorry ma'am, i'm just interested in the facts, not in your interpretation of them

and the fact is, pete didn't change his avatar for a looooong time after his conversion

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
i didn't say that :idunno:

no, the fact is, chrys said "but he didn't change his avatar"

sorry ma'am, i'm just interested in the facts, not in your interpretation of them

and the fact is, pete didn't change his avatar for a looooong time after his conversion

Why should he change a picture of himself, just because he converted to christianity?

Playing dumb doesnt become you, you know better. Everyone understood perfectly what was said and chrys even hid out for a while after that fiasco. It was hateful and cruel.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
pete's avatar from 2005/6 to last year was his user name on a black background with a heart on it

pete understands that that is the avatar that chrys was referring to

there's an ongoing discussion in here, amongst all the ridiculous crap from rusha and the town idiot:http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93022&highlight=avatar&page=10

why not let it drop?

Youre the one who claimed he didn't do what he did. Point being that mr wonderful chrys talking about others isnt so wonderful either and it was only brought up to begin with, to note the only neg reps i had ever given chrys and what they were for.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
chrys didn't call pete's avatar gay

pete doesn't think chrys called pete's avatar gay

:think: why is important to you to think that chrys called pete's avatar gay?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
chrys didn't call pete's avatar gay

pete doesn't think chrys called pete's avatar gay

:think: why is important to you to think that chrys called pete's avatar gay?

well yes, he did think that at the time. So did everyone else.

Now for someone who doesnt want to talk about it, why are you still talking about it?

doloresistere

It was a sneaky passive aggressive move on chrys part. Everyone got the insinuation because they recognized the comment as a typical back slap from chrys. Pete is just letting it go because he is a nice guy.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
It was a sneaky passive aggressive move on chrys part. Everyone got the insinuation because they recognized the comment as a typical back slap from chrys. Pete is just letting it go because he is a nice guy.

i understood what chrys was saying as soon as i read it (months later - i was unplugged much of last summer)

i too had wondered why pete had kept his original avatar for so long after his conversion

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
i've repeatedly said that i don't care whether town is a lawyer or not - there's no way to prove it

he can pretend he's a firetruck for all i care

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Rusha You are vile ...

this is for me from Rusha.

She has been saying the same kind of comment on and on. Why do people have the need to do it privately too. I just don't get it.