rep war 3

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
this is for me from Rusha.

She has been saying the same kind of comment on and on. Why do people have the need to do it privately too. I just don't get it.

Hmmm, I believe many including myself have shown open contempt for you meshak, there is no reason to hide it. You are held low regard by your words alone, you made your bed...lie in it.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
How do you prove someone is a lawyer?
Are you serious?

Yes, I am serious.

In the first place, there aren't many people show off their high status in the Christian forum. I am talking about PhDs and doctors and lawyers.

Possessing such status is high position. Christians usually don't do such things. It seems to happen only in Trinitarian forums in my experience.

It is not such good idea to announce you are highly educated as Christian.

I know many non-believers brag how high they are educated.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Though getting someone to take you seriously is another thing altogether.

:plain:

I am only giving you Christian perspective. Modest Christians don't brag how high IQ they posses or what kind of PhD or degree they possess.

I would like to add that non-believers, usually atheists, brag.

Just my two cents.:)

blessings.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I am only giving you Christian perspective.
One Christian's perspective, which is a bit different, or should be.

Modest Christians don't brag how high IQ they posses or what kind of PhD or degree they possess.
Sweet. I wouldn't say I'm modest, but I haven't done either of those. By way of example, where did I go to school and what is my IQ?

Now I have noted my profession, but only because I was often commenting on matters of law. It seemed relevant.

I can tell you'd like to. It really comes through...do you ever realize how much bragging you're doing inferentially? I get the feeling you don't. Just a feeling mind you. Maybe you do and it eats you up inside. :plain:

zoo22

I am only giving you Christian perspective. Modest Christians don't brag how high IQ they posses or what kind of PhD or degree they possess.

When you'd posted here about your rock garden, were you bragging about it, or were you telling people about it?

I see. I don't mean to brag, but I've also heard that agnostics are all liars. I'd give you a link to that discussion so you could learn more about it, but I can't, because a lying shrew deleted the thread.

Just my two cents.:)

blessings.

Thanks, I appreciate that. You too.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
It was a sneaky passive aggressive move on chrys part. Everyone got the insinuation because they recognized the comment as a typical back slap from chrys. Pete is just letting it go because he is a nice guy.
Yup

She has been saying the same kind of comment on and on. Why do people have the need to do it privately too. I just don't get it.
You are vile. There, I said it in private and public.:e4e:

How do you prove that?

Lawyer in the forum spending a lot of time chatting makes very suspicious.

Unless he does not have any client to work for.
He's retired.:dunce::duh:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

I said it. I meant it. Outside of whining, do you have a point?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
looks like lighthouse got advanced notice that the rep system would be turned on
so
he got a head start
and
now he has another girl helping him
a4t

meshak

BANNED
Banned
When you'd posted here about your rock garden, were you bragging about it, or were you telling people about it?

I think gardening is humble activity. PhD and high IQ is not so humble to inform the world. This is my Christian perspective.

I see. I don't mean to brag, but I've also heard that agnostics are all liars. I'd give you a link to that discussion so you could learn more about it, but I can't, because a lying shrew deleted the thread.

Excuse me?

blessings.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said it. I meant it. Outside of whining, do you have a point?

Of course I have a point.

You see, giving neg rep is not good Christian behavior and you are not a Christian so you are proving my point.

BTW, I don't think any non-believers are giving me neg point. that proves how worldly trinity believers are. they behave worse than non-believers.

You are the only non-believer that have been giving me neg reps.

blessings.