rep war 3

rainee

Chrys
Friend, I hope you will quit this war.

You have Zoo and AB and Rusha and of course Anna sigh all ganging up on a Christian. I thought they were all picking on you not so very long ago??

You can't have this.

If Tam is all you have going after you then please know this about women - we are like that. We are.

But that is not a war.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Chrys

You have Zoo and AB and Rusha and of course Anna sigh all ganging up on a Christian. I thought they were all picking on you not so very long ago??

You can't have this.

If Tam is all you have going after you then please know this about women - we are like that. We are.

But that is not a war.

What are you talking about? I'm not part of any war.

And I'm willing to bet that zoo, AB and Rusha aren't either.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Chrys

You can't have this.

But that is not a war.

I beg your pardon. Why on earth are you accusing me of neg repping Chrys?

Iwannaknow

BANNED
Banned
Chrys

You can't have this.

But that is not a war.

Not all women are like that rainee...not at all. I hate to see gangs and thugs, I really do. This is a nice forum all but for a handful that are abusing what little authority they have to defend their friends. They need to stop defending the whiners who are perfectly capable of dishing out insults, agitating and thread stalking people instead of these people running whining to their mod buddy's every time someone gives it back to them. Level the playing field and make it fair or stop ganging up on people and abusing their forum privileges.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Chrys

I know this bothers you
and
it is because of who you are
and
I like that
but
this is something I have to do

I really struggled with the decision to go ahead with this
but
now I am convinced I made the right decision

what good is rep
if
you don't use it for what is right?

rainee

What are you talking about? I'm not part of any war.

And I'm willing to bet that zoo, AB and Rusha aren't either.
Anna,
I just saw this - am a bit slow...
You are not part of a war?

Chrys is part of a war he says, and the one he is having it with I thought you were as well by castigating one he is having it with? Perhaps I am wrong.
If so my apologies.

rainee

I beg your pardon. Why on earth are you accusing me of neg repping Chrys?

Rusha, these are weird times I live in apparently - it appears to me you Zoo Anna AB and TH are backing Chrys in this. I could be wrong if so my apologies.

Arthur Brain

Rusha, these are weird times I live in apparently - it appears to me you Zoo Anna AB and TH are backing Chrys in this. I could be wrong if so my apologies.

I was having a go at LH for a screen cap he'd put up showing a whole page of his reps and comments received including the 'private' SOOTS club. It's subsequently "disappeared" but my beef was with him squirming out of acknowledging his rep is increased due to being in SOOTS. It had nothing to do with his battle with Chrys. I could care less about personal rep wars...

Breathe

I was having a go at LH for a screen cap he'd put up showing a whole page of his reps and comments received including the 'private' SOOTS club. It's subsequently "disappeared" but my beef was with him squirming out of acknowledging his rep is increased due to being in SOOTS. It had nothing to do with his battle with Chrys. I could care less about personal rep wars...

What is "SOOTS"?