You're an idiot.

another good day

9 positive
3 negative

all from tambora

lighthouse clearly wants this to go away
and
claims he had nothing to do with tambora's involvement

both would have us believe an incredible coincidence that she just happened to neg rep me three times in one day right after I started to neg rep lighthouse who started this

my reason for starting this thread is that I believed others besides tambora and nick would also join in
and
making it public was my best bet

1. I don't care what you do, it has no real effect on my rep. If I wanted you to go away I'd obliterate your rep.
  2. No one ever said it was a coincidence; she went after you because she saw what you were doing. Idiot.
  3. Prove that I started it. Go ahead.
  4. As you can clearly see no one else joined in, because nobody else cares about you and your petty games.

Iwannaknow

BANNED
Banned
Of course it doesn't.:sigh:

You're an idiot.

1. I don't care what you do, it has no real effect on my rep. If I wanted you to go away I'd obliterate your rep.
  2. No one ever said it was a coincidence; she went after you because she saw what you were doing. Idiot.
  3. Prove that I started it. Go ahead.
  4. As you can clearly see no one else joined in, because nobody else cares about you and your petty games.

I can honestly say that no...chrys is not the "idot" here. That seems to be one of your favorite terms amongst "moron", "liar" and a few others.

And what *kind of an "idiot" gets their thrills from agitating people through a silly little toy like this stupid rep system? What is your point or do you have one or even a life outside of this forum?

It's a cowardly thing to call me a "liar" in my rep center too. Just say it in a post why don't you little boy. Maybe it's because in real life...you know you're the real loser so you have to take it out on what you think are easy marks. http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/member.php?u=2492

Iwannaknow

BANNED
Banned
Apparently Iwannaknow wants everyone to know she's a liar, and a twit.

Is it true that the fat kids got picked on the most? LOL Let's start there with your therapy. Let's see who all of you pc thugs are in real life...ehhe...yeah, I'm talking about those hiding behind the really kewl and sexy avatars running around this forum agitating and provoking other members.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Rusha, these are weird times I live in apparently - it appears to me you Zoo Anna AB and TH are backing Chrys in this. I could be wrong if so my apologies.

Thus far, I haven't seen him do or say anything that *I* would consider neg rep worthy. Also, I rarely utilize the neg rep.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Anna,
I just saw this - am a bit slow...
You are not part of a war?

Chrys is part of a war he says, and the one he is having it with I thought you were as well by castigating one he is having it with? Perhaps I am wrong.
If so my apologies.

No rainee, I'm not part of a war, you're mistaken. No need to apologize, but I do want to make sure you're clear on that.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Chrys negged me about three years ago...I've never forgotten it, gobsmacked I was, stunned. And William [Godrulz] once about the same time. It was something on the topic of freewill :eek:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
you're talking about me, right? :)
Apparently she thinks I was fat as a child. And that I was a coward who got bullied and didn't stand up for myself. How little she knows me.

It's not like my first name, location or appearance are any secret around here.

The woman's an idiot of the highest order.

I wonder if she knows I'm the one who reported her which led to her being banned again.

Breathe

Apparently she thinks I was fat as a child. And that I was a coward who got bullied and didn't stand up for myself. How little she knows me.

It's not like my first name, location or appearance are any secret around here.

The woman's an idiot of the highest order.

I wonder if she knows I'm the one who reported her which led to her being banned again.

Gotta love those armchair psychiatrists. She thinks my av is sexy. :plain:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I like Bryan Cranston (and Walter White), but by no stretch of the imagination is he sexy.
No offense intended. It's my favorite show.
Just because you don't doesn't mean no one else does. There are women out there who find Steve Buscemi sexy. As a straight man I don't really understand what women find sexy, or why, but I'm still confounded by that one.

Of course, a lot of men find Uma Thurman sexy, and I don't get that one either.

Breathe

Just because you don't doesn't mean no one else does. There are women out there who find Steve Buscemi sexy. As a straight man I don't really understand what women find sexy, or why, but I'm still confounded by that one.

Of course, a lot of men find Uma Thurman sexy, and I don't get that one either.

I'm a woman, and I don't even understand what makes some men hot, and some men not. :D We are strange and wonderful creatures.

Dena

I'm a woman, and I don't even understand what makes some men hot, and some men not. :D We are strange and wonderful creatures.

bbfd617d53b8df05359994f8436a9efa.jpg