rep war 3

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
If you don't think I'm right look at whose interest is the only one that remained regarding the screen cap after I gave my first post of non answers. Hint: It was you, and only you. That's how dumb you are.

Hmm, forgetting about TH's latest response are we? There were quite a few interested in your bumbling faux pas but of course you know that already.

Oh, there remains a lot of interest regarding the screencap.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Yes, Eeset has been protected, she was told the last time over and over when she started about my son, to stop or she would get one.

Shes doing it again and again, and keeps being"warned"

By what stretch of the imagination is it even acceptable EVER much less time after time?

And where the hell does this fake new face get off outright slandering me?

I think its terrible that jerks chased this nice person Angel4Truth away from the forum.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I apologize. I apologize Angel4Truth for anything that I may have said which offended you in any way. Please forgive me.

I would also like to apologize to Knight, Delmar, the rest of the moderators, TOL and all the members of TOL. Please forgive me for anything that I have said which has been offensive in any way regarding Angel4Truth.

Eeset, I'm answering your rep comment here. Regardless whether as you said in it, that this is a Christian forum, I'm not obligated to accept what I consider to be an insincere apology. You made it clear here and here in this thread that for you, an apology is merely a useful tool to further your aim, and not a heartfelt understanding that you've done wrong, want to make amends and intend sincerely to avoid repeating the wrong.

I have no respect for your behavior here and you know it. I've watched you from the first day you came here (to a Christian forum, remember, you just said so) with a provocative avatar that Knight made you change, offering to take off your swimsuit and telling us how you wanted to lead lustful men astray. You've shot yourself in the foot over and over since then, but it wasn't until you started baiting and insulting my friends that I said anything to you.

I had some advice for you some months back here.

And more recently, here.

I realize the advice was unsolicited, and of course you could ignore it - and you did. And that's fine, but I think it was practical advice and maybe if you'd at least considered it you might not be where you're at now, which is pretty marginalized by the results of your own behavior.

A lot of this comes back to reaping what you've sown... and maybe a incomplete understanding of cause and effect. Either:

1. You don't clearly understand that what you do has consequences.

2. You understand what you're causing, but mistakenly think you can control the effects. You can't.

3. You clearly understand what you're causing, and you don't mind if the effect is positive or negative, as long as it causes waves and you get attention, because if you can't get positive attention, negative attention works just as well for you because the undesirable alternative would be no attention at all.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Did he say something to you?

he usually leaves a comment with his neg rep
so
you want us to believe that when you started neg repping me three times a day
it had nothing to do with what was going on between litehead and me?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
apparently what goes on between litehead and timbore must remain a secret
except of course what was revealed in the screencap
but
most are not willing to talk about it