Reconciled unto God by Who? By What?

Robert Pate

Banned
Tulip is the Gospel, if you reject anyone of those Letters and what they stand for, you reject the Gospel of Gods Grace in Christ, Period !

TULIP is your Gospel because TULIP is your God.

The Gospel that is in the Bible...

Reconciles the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

Justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5.

Is the power of God unto salvation, Romans 1:16.

Fulfills the law, Romans 10:4.

Defeats sin, death and the devil, Colossians 2:15.

Robert Pate

Banned
Do you mind explaining?

As I see it, the L means that Jesus saved 100% of those He came to save.

What's the percentage in your theological scheme?

You have been blinded by Calvinism.

Jesus claims to be the savior of the whole world, John 12:47.

Who did Jesus die for? 1 John 2:2, 1 John 4:14.

Salvation has been provided for everyone, Hebrews 2:9.

So that now... "Whosoever that calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

beloved57

So that now... "Whosoever that calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

If you dont believe those verses within the framework of the Acronym TULIP :

T for Total Depravity of man, total spiritual inability

U for Unconditional and Reprobation

L for Limited Atonement = Jesus Christ died and rose again for only some people, His Elect

I for Irresistible Grace

P for Preservation of the Saints !

Then you don't really believe or understand them and you quote them to your own condemnation !

Robert Pate

Banned
If you dont believe those verses within the framework of the Acronym TULIP :

T for Total Depravity of man, total spiritual inability

U for Unconditional and Reprobation

L for Limited Atonement = Jesus Christ died and rose again for only some people, His Elect

I for Irresistible Grace

P for Preservation of the Saints !

Then you don't really believe or understand them and you quote them to your own condemnation !

I find it amazing that anyone can be so blind as you are.

You have rejected the scriptures.

You have rejected the Gospel.

You have literally rejected Christianity.

And then you have by your own free will embraced the doctrine of a heretic. I guess that we should not under estimate the power of satan to blind people to the truth that is in Jesus Christ.

beloved57

I find it amazing that anyone can be so blind as you are.

You have rejected the scriptures.

You have rejected the Gospel.

You have literally rejected Christianity.

And then you have by your own free will embraced the doctrine of a heretic. I guess that we should not under estimate the power of satan to blind people to the truth that is in Jesus Christ.
TULIP is the Gospel and you are blinded by it, it is Gods will for you!

Brother Ducky

So while Dialogos holds that God saves 100% of those he intends to save, your response certainly could be taken to be 100% of all people. Since you do not really believe what you say, what percentage of all people does Jesus actually save?

Sounds limited to me.

Robert Pate

Banned
So while Dialogos holds that God saves 100% of those he intends to save, your response certainly could be taken to be 100% of all people. Since you do not really believe what you say, what percentage of all people does Jesus actually save?

Sounds limited to me.

Naturally it would, because you are not of the faith, nor do you believe the Bible. If you believed the Bible you would know that Jesus atoned for the sins of the world, 1 John 2:2 and 1 John 4:14.

You read these scriptures and simply dismiss them.

And then there are so many other scriptures like Hebrews 2:9.

I have to assume that you really don't want to believe the word of God. Instead you want to believe the words of a heretic.

beloved57

Naturally it would, because you are not of the faith, nor do you believe the Bible. If you believed the Bible you would know that Jesus atoned for the sins of the world, 1 John 2:2 and 1 John 4:14.

I have to assume that you really don't want to believe the word of God. Instead you want to believe the words of a heretic.

You don't believe those scriptures since you reject the Gospel of Gods Grace in Christ, which is called Tulip!

Brother Ducky

I am not sure why you have such problems with Catholics, except you want to be the Pope with the key of the kingdom, damning any with whom you disagree.

I certainly do not dismiss any Scripture. I do interpret them in the light of other Scripture to discover what they mean.

You take some things to be universal, but refuse to understand the limitations of your viewpoint. You have a Christ with universal propitiation, universal reconciliation, and universal atonement and yet do not believe in universal salvation while holding that Christ is the savior of the whole world. So you believe in a savior who does not really save.

You are forced to say that some are damned, not for sin, but unbelief. And you go on to say that unbelief is not a sin [since Christ bore all sin]. This makes you say that God is arbitrary and capricious in his selecting some and not all for glorification. If unbelief is not a sin, then we could have God not saving some because their favorite color was red.

Robert Pate

Banned
I am not sure why you have such problems with Catholics, except you want to be the Pope with the key of the kingdom, damning any with whom you disagree.

I certainly do not dismiss any Scripture. I do interpret them in the light of other Scripture to discover what they mean.

You take some things to be universal, but refuse to understand the limitations of your viewpoint. You have a Christ with universal propitiation, universal reconciliation, and universal atonement and yet do not believe in universal salvation while holding that Christ is the savior of the whole world. So you believe in a savior who does not really save.

You are forced to say that some are damned, not for sin, but unbelief. And you go on to say that unbelief is not a sin [since Christ bore all sin]. This makes you say that God is arbitrary and capricious in his selecting some and not all for glorification. If unbelief is not a sin, then we could have God not saving some because their favorite color was red.

You see and interpret everything through your Calvinist glasses.

This is why you cannot see or understand the Gospel.

You apparently believe that salvation must be imposed upon people and that is the only way that anyone can be saved.

God forces salvation on no one. If you want to be saved you will have to come to Christ as a repentant sinner and ask him to save you.