Rebuttal of the dreadful doctrine of reprobation

Sonnet

Neither do I. But I actually believe the Bible, which gives me the rational grounds on which to argue it. As already said, I definitely have a dog in the fight, so to speak.

Well, it is curious to me that Calvinism even exists. Totally baffling even.

musterion

It would derail the thread.

You're more than welcome to start a new one. See, TOL has had many people blow through pretending to be honest, sincere, seeking agnostics who inevitably turn out to be atheists running a concern troll game. All they're really interested in is sowing disruption and doubt, rattling cages and jerking chains just for fun. They can't hide it forever; sooner or later they show their hand. It's very dishonest, scummy and boring. I don't get that read from you, which is why I'm mildly puzzled. But again...as you like.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Agnosticism is just emphasising the lack of proof. There is much in scripture that disappoints me and which I find baffling.

I don't want to discuss it here though.

:)

Sonnet,

All scripture condemns mankind as fallen creation.

Just turn on the news and you have an instant confirmation.

Only the unique, unconditional Love of Jesus, reveals the reason that Jesus is indeed YHWH.

I'm not trying to convert you, because I can tell His Spirit speaks through you in the name of Love.

I here the Spirit in many places most would deny as a source.

Love is the currency of the Universe that creates and Hate is the currency that purchases destruction.

Jesus answers this equation!

The brothers and sisters bound to doctrines of men have a limited light and Love.

They are too afraid of losing their salvation to open their hearts as Jesus did.

Sonnet,

You can see that man, government and religion have tried to stand in the place of the unconditional Love of our only TRUE Father that Loves all of His Children, just the way they are.

Jesus destroyed all of that.

It's not His fault that man's greed and pride have continued to do what men never fail to do.

Jesus created His Bride with Love, crowned her with free will, because He is a humble and wise King, and died to purchase the cost of that free will.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Sonnet

You're more than welcome to start a new one. See, TOL has had many atheists blow through pretending to be honest, sincere, seeking agnostics who inevitably turn out to be atheists running a concern troll game. All they're really interested in is sowing disruption and doubt, rattling cages and jerking chains just for fun. They can't hide it forever; sooner or later they show their hand. It's very dishonest, scummy and boring. I don't get that read from you, which is why I'm mildly puzzled. But again...as you like.

Indeed, I have heard about such folk on here.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
13731461_1649114168740161_2536530601551585380_n.png

Sonnet

Sonnet,

All scripture condemns mankind as fallen creation.

Just turn on the news and you have an instant confirmation.

Only the unique, unconditional Love of Jesus, reveals the reason that Jesus is indeed YHWH.

I'm not trying to convert you, because I can tell His Spirit speaks through you in the name of Love.

I here the Spirit in many places most would deny as a source.

Love is the currency of the Universe that creates and Hate is the currency that purchases destruction.

Jesus answers this equation!

The brothers and sisters bound to doctrines of men have a limited light and Love.

They are too afraid of losing their salvation to open their hearts as Jesus did.

Sonnet,

You can see that man, government and religion have tried to stand in the place of the unconditional Love of our only TRUE Father that Loves all of His Children, just the way they are.

Jesus destroyed all of that.

It's not His fault that man's greed and pride have continued to do what men never fail to do.

Jesus created His Bride with Love, crowned her with free will, because He is a humble and wise King, and died to purchase the cost of that free will.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

But how can one subjugate doubt? There is much in scripture that I am sure many Christians struggle with.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
But how can one subjugate doubt? There is much in scripture that I am sure many Christians struggle with.

Give it to me. I would lose eternal life, that someone else could simply understand it.

Please!

You have seen me here and thus have tested my Spirit.

PM me with all of it.

I'm just a beggar that found the Kings pantry, but let me use some of that bread and see if I can give you a fair answer for the foolish hope I proclaim, to even the admonishment of myself from Christians.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The gospel of grace is all sufficient to save all men.

The gospel of grace is BELIEVING that Jesus' blood washes us clean of the sins we REPENT of doing.

It is God's grace to us that we do not have to sacrifice animals year after year, just to go to the temple to worship God where His Spirit was, for Jesus is the Sacrificial Lamb of God and WE BECOME THE TEMPLE.

As Gentiles we NEVER did those things to begin with. You're very confused.

Sonnet

Give it to me. I would lose eternal life, that someone else could simply understand it.

Please!

You have seen me here and thus have tested my Spirit.

PM me with all of it.

I'm just a beggar that found the Kings pantry, but let me use some of that bread and see if I can give you a fair answer for the foolish hope I proclaim, to even the admonishment of myself from Christians.

You've been reading Romans 9..........

Ok, but may have to be tomorrow...

Ta.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

You've been reading Romans 9..........

Ok, but may have to be tomorrow...

Ta.

I consider it a privilege.

Your scriptural wisdom is Razor Sharp for an agnostic. [emoji12]