Rebuttal of the dreadful doctrine of reprobation

Cross Reference

Sonnet,

All scripture condemns mankind as fallen creation.

Just turn on the news and you have an instant confirmation.

Only the unique, unconditional Love of Jesus, reveals the reason that Jesus is indeed YHWH.

I'm not trying to convert you, because I can tell His Spirit speaks through you in the name of Love.

I here the Spirit in many places most would deny as a source.

Love is the currency of the Universe that creates and Hate is the currency that purchases destruction.

Jesus answers this equation!

The brothers and sisters bound to doctrines of men have a limited light and Love.

They are too afraid of losing their salvation to open their hearts as Jesus did.

Sonnet,

You can see that man, government and religion have tried to stand in the place of the unconditional Love of our only TRUE Father that Loves all of His Children, just the way they are.

Jesus destroyed all of that.

It's not His fault that man's greed and pride have continued to do what men never fail to do.

Jesus created His Bride with Love, crowned her with free will, because He is a humble and wise King, and died to purchase the cost of that free will.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Try substituting in the word "separation" instead of condemnation", using the two words to read like this: Because of Adam's transgression, man was "condemned to eternal separation from God" which left him at the mercy of the law of his flesh which always seeks to be gratified/pacified..

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Try substituting in the word "separation" instead of condemnation", using the two words to read like this: Because of Adam's transgression, man was "condemned to eternal separation from God" which left him at the mercy of the law of his flesh which always seeks to be gratified/pacified..

Fair request. It does indeed matter. I can only make the excuse that separation and condemnation come from man and Angels of wicked intent.

Forgiveness and Unconditional Love are Devine. [emoji846]

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
The Gentiles never did those things to begin with---THAT IS WHY THEY WERE SEPARATE AND WITHOUT GOD! lol

That's it.

I'm awarding you the badge of confusion.

bfba2cca5d58f8e7f1473fd2130f7f26.jpg

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

You have a lot of ignorant images in your arsenal. How about just speak according to His Word?

(Putting myself in grammatical and Spiritual timeout. I should be nicer and not always share what is on my evil mind. [emoji17])

37469e0c286374b3841b8b229b786d8c.jpg

My Daddy has the biggest Arsenal EVER. [emoji6]

Last edited:

God's Truth

It's hard to know the language of the deaf. I'm trying to lean sign language just for you.

3a2580274143797db566d7b36547a444.jpg
How about obey God and do not make for yourself an IMAGE?

That is NOT Jesus. Don't make any images. Is that too hard for you to understand?

You meant well though, right?

Did Nadab and Abihu have good intentions?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

That is NOT Jesus. Don't make any images. Is that too hard for you to understand?

Last word. [emoji846][emoji848]

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

GT,

Do you admit that ONLY God is Good and we can NEVER be like Him ever, or as righteous as Him in this life?

Expected Answer:

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/20140310/4997355/passion-of-christ-pharisees-o.gif

My reply:

ec8b71a6c2972c1a2dc2929deaf0c7a9.jpg

GraceBunny

Contrary to popular belief all agnostics are not atheists. There are theistic agnostics--fideists, for example--who believe in God but do not believe that their understanding of God is knowable by natural means........j/s

"Grace is the face love wears when it meets imperfection." Joseph R. Cooke

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Why not use the dictionary before you try to teach others misinformation?

ag·nos·tic

aɡˈnästik/

noun

a person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God

True Atheist's are offended at the possibility of a God.

Atheists hate the term Atheist and prefer Adeist.

That encompasses any possibility.

Anti-theism

Anti-theism requires more than either merely disbelieving in gods or even denying the existence of gods. Anti-theism requires a couple of specific and additional beliefs: first, that theism is harmful to the believer, harmful to society, harmful to politics, harmful, to culture, etc.; second, that theism can and should be countered in order to reduce the harm it causes. If a person believes these things, then they will likely be an anti-theist who works against theism by arguing that it be abandoned, promoting alternatives, or perhaps even supporting measures to suppress it.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Contrary to popular belief all agnostics are not atheists. There are theistic agnostics--fideists, for example--who believe in God but do not believe that their understanding of God is knowable by natural means........j/s

"Grace is the face love wears when it meets imperfection." Joseph R. Cooke

Amen!!!!