Rebuttal of the dreadful doctrine of reprobation

God's Truth

Even now, you do not understand that we are only transformed when we are glory to glory after death.

1st Corinthians 15, in fullness, testifies in the favor of the weak and corrupt.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

You liar, read those scriptures. It says WE WHO HAVE BEEN MADE HOLY LIKE HIM. It says those WHO ARE BEING TRANSFORMED!

YOU said it was Satan's lie who said we can be like God.

GOD is the ONE who wants us to be like Him.

God's Truth

I'm simply a fool casting pearls.

1st Corinthians 3:18

No one should deceive himself. If anyone among you thinks he is wise in this age, he must become foolish so that he can become wise.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

You are ensnared by the devil to do his will. TELL ME, who but the devil would want you to go against me for preaching obedience to Christ?

2 Timothy 2:26 and that they will come to their senses and escape from the trap of the devil, who has taken them captive to do his will.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

You liar, read those scriptures. It says WE WHO HAVE BEEN MADE HOLY LIKE HIM. It says those WHO ARE BEING TRANSFORMED!

YOU said it was Satan's lie who said we can be like God.

GOD is the ONE who wants us to be like Him.

Matthew 6:

19 “Don’t collect for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal. 20 But collect for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys, and where thieves don’t break in and steal. 21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

22 “The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eye is good, your whole body will be full of light. 23 But if your eye is bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. So if the light within you is darkness—how deep is that darkness!

24 “No one can be a slave of two masters, since either he will hate one and love the other, or be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot be slaves of God and of money.

.........................The physical examples Jesus gives here are about flesh and Spirit.

You can only sew to one.

God's Truth

says the woman who rejects the gospel of the grace of God as all sufficient to save all men today

The gospel of grace is all sufficient to save all men.

The gospel of grace is BELIEVING that Jesus' blood washes us clean of the sins we REPENT of doing.

It is God's grace to us that we do not have to sacrifice animals year after year, just to go to the temple to worship God where His Spirit was, for Jesus is the Sacrificial Lamb of God and WE BECOME THE TEMPLE.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

says the woman who rejects the gospel of the grace of God as all sufficient to save all men today

The gospel of grace is all sufficient to save all men.

The gospel of grace is BELIEVING that Jesus' blood washes us clean of the sins we REPENT of doing.

It is God's grace to us that we do not have to sacrifice animals year after year, just to go to the temple to worship God where His Spirit was, for Jesus is the Sacrificial Lamb of God and WE BECOME THE TEMPLE.

GT,

You don't believe His Grace is sufficient.

You speak the speak, but don't teach the sufficiency.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

John 8:51 Very truly I tell you, whoever obeys my word will never see death."

Is obey per Moses, minus the sacrifice and cleansing?

No!

Obedience is casting away the exaltation of our works, and only exalting His work.

Moses was fulfilled in full by Jesus.

Galatians shows this without mercy and leaves us without excuse.

Is that why you stopped going through it?

God's Truth

No!

Obedience is casting away the exaltation of our works, and only exalting His work.

Jesus said to obey him to have eternal life, and YOU NULLIFY HIS WORDS.

God's Truth

Obeying Moses IS obeying Jesus and having the sacrifice and washing.

No!

Obedience is NOT "Do not obey". That is INSANE, just like Peter says, and then he warns us to obey. See 2 Peter 3:16 and 17. Even James rebukes you and calls you a fool, see James 2:14, 17, 20, and 22.

You are so ensnared you do not make sense.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
John 8:51 Very truly I tell you, whoever obeys my word will never see death."

John 9:

28 They ridiculed him: “You’re that man’s disciple, but we’re Moses’ disciples. 29 We know that God has spoken to Moses. But this man—we don’t know where He’s from!”

30 “This is an amazing thing,” the man told them. “You don’t know where He is from, yet He opened my eyes! 31 We know that God doesn’t listen to sinners, but if anyone is God-fearing and does His will, He listens to him. 32 Throughout history no one has ever heard of someone opening the eyes of a person born blind. 33 If this man were not from God, He wouldn’t be able to do anything.”

34 “You were born entirely in sin,” they replied, “and are you trying to teach us?” Then they threw him out.

God's Truth

John 9:

28 They ridiculed him: “You’re that man’s disciple, but we’re Moses’ disciples. 29 We know that God has spoken to Moses. But this man—we don’t know where He’s from!”

30 “This is an amazing thing,” the man told them. “You don’t know where He is from, yet He opened my eyes! 31 We know that God doesn’t listen to sinners, but if anyone is God-fearing and does His will, He listens to him. 32 Throughout history no one has ever heard of someone opening the eyes of a person born blind. 33 If this man were not from God, He wouldn’t be able to do anything.”

34 “You were born entirely in sin,” they replied, “and are you trying to teach us?” Then they threw him out.

How do you ever get you have disproved me with these scriptures?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
How do you ever get you have disproved me with these scriptures?

How do not "see" that toiling in your flesh and proclaiming yourself sinless is identical to the Pharisees that cast the healed blind man out because he was a sinner that proclaimed Jesus.

I'll be over in Galatians, pointing out how obedience based belief is a deadly trap of Satan. Hope to see you there.

If you could only "see" that your claim to see is what binds you to what beguiles you.

God's Truth

How do not "see" that toiling in your flesh and proclaiming yourself sinless is identical to the Pharisees that cast the healed blind man out because he was a sinner that proclaimed Jesus.

I'll be over in Galatians, pointing out how obedience based belief is a deadly trap of Satan. Hope to see you there.

If you could only "see" that your claim to see is what binds you to what beguiles you.

Jesus said his work is light, easy and not burdensome.
You are a worker for Satan going against me for preaching obedience.
You will never, ever get around the Truth and obeying him.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Jesus said his work is light, easy and not burdensome.
You are a worker for Satan going against me for preaching obedience.
You will never, ever get around the Truth and obeying him.

You can't even expand on 1 portion of Galatians in the first chapter, without quitting soon there after.

You aren't chronologically reading scripture and exegetically combining the continual teachings of Jesus and Paul.

You are so eager to exalt your fleshly deeds before God, that you don't want Him to get in your way.

I believe Jesus has you in His hands, but you do not realize who you are currently serving.

God's Truth

You can't even expand on 1 portion of Galatians in the first chapter, without quitting soon there after.

You aren't chronologically reading scripture and exegetically combining the continual teachings of Jesus and Paul.

You are so eager to exalt your fleshly deeds before God, that you don't want Him to get in your way.

I believe Jesus has you in His hands, but you do not realize who you are currently serving.

You do not care about the Truth. You do not even acknowledge the scriptures.

Obeying Jesus is not shameful and wrong. You have allowed yourself to be deceived by the devil.

I have lost interest in debating you on the other thread because you do not reply to the scriptures and explanations I give.