Racism, Bigotry and Misogyny at TOL

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Another false allegation from you.
I have never claimed that you are the same person with a different username.

You should be quite exhausted at being wrong so often.

:darwinsm:

Says the retard who lies about people every day!

I just love this place!

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
When the day comes where bybee meets God at His Gates, I'm sure He'll be impressed with her resume' showing the kind words a godless Libertarian like Aaron and an atheist like you have to say about her.

Will he be impressed with your incessant lying about others?

God knows what's in each and every person's heart. Will He be impressed that since I've established a relationship with Him that I've tried to abide by His 2 greatest commandments

Matthew 22:36-40

by loving my fellow human beings so much that I want to help show them a way out of their moral confusion?

Again: God knows what's in my heart.

WizardofOz

God knows what's in each and every person's heart. Will He be impressed that since I've established a relationship with Him that I've tried to abide by His 2 greatest commandments

Matthew 22:36-40

by loving my fellow human beings so much that I want to help show them a way out of their moral confusion?

Again: God knows what's in my heart.

Will he be impressed with your incessant lying about others?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Another false allegation from you.
I have never claimed that you are the same person with a different username.

You should be quite exhausted at being wrong so often.

Are you sure about that :idunno:
I forgot about annabanana, maybe I'm mistaking you with her.

If you all swapped accounts, I wouldn't be able to notice a difference. If you didn't make the claim, I'm sure you've agreed with it. I'm not going to bother to dig up old bones like you few do though :rolleyes:

rexlunae

she chose to be raped

It's literally impossible to choose to be raped. If it's a choice, it isn't rape; if it's rape, it wasn't by choice of the victim. What you're really saying is that she isn't following your preferences of modesty and chastity, even if all of those choices were legal and often encouraged, and that somehow empowers someone else to take actions that are illegal to her against her will.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Are you sure about that :idunno:
Without a doubt.

maybe I'm mistaking
You do that often.

If you all swapped accounts, I wouldn't be able to notice a difference.
Thus showing what a retard you are.

If you didn't make the claim,
There is no "if".
I didn't.

I'm sure you've agreed with it.
You're crystal ball is on the blink again.
You should have it looked at.

I'm not going to bother to dig up old bones like you few do though :rolleyes:
You can't dig them up because there aren't any, retard!

:rotfl:

ok doser

It's literally impossible to choose to be raped. If it's a choice, it isn't rape; if it's rape, it wasn't by choice of the victim. What you're really saying is that she isn't following your preferences of modesty and chastity, even if all of those choices were legal and often encouraged, and that somehow empowers someone else to take actions that are illegal to her against her will.

nope

what i'm saying is that if someone chooses to act in disregard of the risk of known consequences and they reap those consequences by their informed choice, they have chosen those consequences

if i drink a quart of scotch and drive home at 140 mph and crash and burn, i have chosen that consequence

but we've thrashed all this out before

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

rexlunae

nope

what i'm saying is that if someone chooses to act in disregard of the risk of known consequences and they reap those consequences by their informed choice, they have chosen those consequences

if i drink a quart of scotch and drive home at 140 mph and crash and burn, i have chosen that consequence

The fact that a result comes of an action doesn't justify the result. Walking around with money may get you robbed, but that doesn't justify the robbery, nor would it be fair or accurate to say that a person walking around with money chose to be robbed. Otherwise, why would we have laws to punish wrong-doing?

but we've thrashed all this out before

And yet you're still wrong.

ok doser

The fact that a result comes of an action doesn't justify the result.

we're not discussing justification :idunno:

if you walk around in the ghetto with hundred dollar bills stapled to your coat, prancing around, saying "nyah, nyah, nyah - i got a lot of money and you don't!" and you get robbed, I say it was your foolish choice

quip

BANNED
Banned

Well, you've brought about such consequences upon yourself....that is, your actions raised the probability for such an outcome. Though, such a consequence is not a foregone conclusion unless, of course, your intended goal was to drink a quart of scotch, drive 140, then crash and burn!

And who chooses that? (was it a cheap blended scotch?)

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

Probably not the best words to use: "Woman choose to be raped"

At the same time, however, Eve's transgression was in tempting Adam, and women dress and act the way they do to tempt men or serve as a stumbling block.

A very simple example would be when a woman wears a shirt which amply shows their cleavage for the world to see, but also finds it disrespectful if a man looks.
"My eyes are up here", they'll say, but apparently, when getting dressed that morning, it wasn't simply eyes they planned on another peering at.

These little things cascade into madness- when they go out and act provocative or careless, they are fully aware of what they are doing. This 'fight' and 'awareness' of rape is nothing more than a hopeless war against the world which is no less dangerous for men.

The reality is that if you expect to not get burned while walking through a flame, then you may as well be asking for it. Men are getting tired of having to secure women's imaginary 'right' of being able to walk around all the deep corners of the world like it's their glass palace- especially when it's about treating men like they must be taught not to rape, like we're animals to be tamed.

And that's what feminists and SJW's perpetuate- all the blame goes to men for the enmity between themselves and these 'innocent angels' we call women. But you see, the first pages of Genesis tell a different story.
They've lost their mind, quite frankly, if they are expecting a person to accept a notion that they are less than another because of their sex and should pertain to the other simply because they don't know how to be accountable for their own selves :nono:

rexlunae

we're not discussing justification :idunno:

if you walk around in the ghetto with hundred dollar bills stapled to your coat, prancing around, saying "nyah, nyah, nyah - i got a lot of money and you don't!" and you get robbed, I say it was your foolish choice

I would say it's the choice of the robber.