ECT Question for everyone who says "There's only ONE gospel in the Bible"

john w

Hall of Fame
The is no proof in this answer that the gospel of God and the gospel of Christ are different.

I understand gospel means good news. The bible uses the word gospel by itself a lot. How do we know what gospel that is talking about if there is more than one?

The gospel of God has no mention of the dbr, as its content, moron-they are not equivalent.

Another troll, with an unteacheable spirit, is exposed/marked/identified, as he/she did not even study what I expounded.

Get lost-you're beginning to bore me. Read and believe Luke 9:6 KJV, moron. And remember, Skippy...God loves you, and so does the Easter Bunny. I'm done with you. I/others have shown you, but you are not in our league.

The 12 only preached what Jesus told them to preach. Did Jesus tell them to preach it?

I say no he didn't.

The droid did not even read....

Matthew 10 KJV
1 And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.

2 Now the names of the twelve apostles are these; The first, Simon, who is called Peter, and Andrew his brother; James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother;

3 Philip, and Bartholomew; Thomas, and Matthew the publican; James the son of Alphaeus, and Lebbaeus, whose surname was Thaddaeus;

4 Simon the Canaanite, and Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed him.

5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

Luke 9 KJV

1 Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases.

2 And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick.

3 And he said unto them, Take nothing for your journey, neither staves, nor scrip, neither bread, neither money; neither have two coats apiece.

4 And whatsoever house ye enter into, there abide, and thence depart.

5 And whosoever will not receive you, when ye go out of that city, shake off the very dust from your feet for a testimony against them.

6 And they departed, and went through the towns, preaching the gospel, and healing every where.

john w

Hall of Fame
The 12 only proclaimed what Jesus instructed them to proclaim.

And that included a "good news," idiot.Judas preached a "good news," droid.

Also, if it was possible to save someone by the DBR before it happened, do you have an example?
Slower-the content of faith, required to be believed, in Mt.-John, prior to the dbr, excluded the dbr(the gospel of Christ1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV). The good news to be believed was the gospel of God-that He was the Christ....Believe on HIS NAME.

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...lieved-in-Mt-John-prior-to-the-dbr&highlight=

Of course, you read the book as slop, ignoring the details. You're not a serious bible student, certainly not in my league. Bye bye, Skippy...And do not buy bonds.

turbosixx

The gospel of God has no mention of the dbr, as its content, moron-they are not equivalent.

Another troll, with an unteacheable spirit, is exposed/marked/identified, as he/she did not even study what I expounded.

Get lost-you're beginning to bore me. Read and believe Luke 9:6 KJV, moron. And remember, Skippy...God loves you, and so does the Easter Bunny. I'm done with you. I/others have shown you, but you are not in our league.

The droid did not even read....

Matthew 10 KJV
1 And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.

2 Now the names of the twelve apostles are these; The first, Simon, who is called Peter, and Andrew his brother; James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother;

3 Philip, and Bartholomew; Thomas, and Matthew the publican; James the son of Alphaeus, and Lebbaeus, whose surname was Thaddaeus;

4 Simon the Canaanite, and Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed him.

5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

Luke 9 KJV

1 Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases.

2 And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick.

3 And he said unto them, Take nothing for your journey, neither staves, nor scrip, neither bread, neither money; neither have two coats apiece.

4 And whatsoever house ye enter into, there abide, and thence depart.

5 And whosoever will not receive you, when ye go out of that city, shake off the very dust from your feet for a testimony against them.

6 And they departed, and went through the towns, preaching the gospel, and healing every where.

If you understood the truth, you would see this doesn't prove your point.

Let's start with what you first mentioned to keep it simple for now. You said the gospel of God and the gospel of Christ were not both the good news. Then why does Paul use them interchangeably?

Paul was set apart for the gospel of God and is not ashamed of the gospel of Christ.
Rom. 1:1 Paul, a bondservant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated to the gospel of God
Rom. 1:15 So, as much as is in me, I am ready to preach the gospel to you who are in Rome also. 16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ,for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.

He preaches the gospel of Christ.
2 Cor. 9:14For we are not overextending ourselves (as though our authority did not extend to you), for it was to you that we came with the gospel of Christ;

How are they both not the good news?

DAN P

My argument is that your yes or no question is a false dilemma.

The 12 only proclaimed what Jesus instructed them to proclaim.

Also, if it was possible to save someone by the DBR before it happened, do you have an example?

Hi and those under the Law of Moses WERE SAVED as Heb 11:4-40 explains and notice that their RESURRECTION is different as verse 35 says !!

The resurrection for the B O C is different as 1 Thess 4:13-18 explains !!

In John 20:23 the apostles had the POWER to REMIT SINS , how was that accomplished !!

Explain how people were saved from Adam through Moses in Rom 5:14 , when there was no LAW OR Gospel preached !!

dan p

turbosixx

Slower-the content of faith, required to be believed, in Mt.-John, prior to the dbr, excluded the dbr(the gospel of Christ1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV). The good news to be believed was the gospel of God-that He was the Christ....Believe on HIS NAME.

That's right. Did he have the authority as the Christ before his DBR? I believe he did not.

Everything before the DBR was looking forward to it. That's why he tells Peter he's going to build his church. Future. They were looking forward to a kingdom so that's what he had the 12 proclaim.

What did Paul preach about the kingdom?

john w

Hall of Fame
If you understood the truth, you would see this doesn't prove your point.

Let's start with what you first mentioned to keep it simple for now. You said the gospel of God and the gospel of Christ were not both the good news. Then why does Paul use them interchangeably?

Paul was set apart for the gospel of God and is not ashamed of the gospel of Christ.
Rom. 1:1 Paul, a bondservant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated to the gospel of God
Rom. 1:15 So, as much as is in me, I am ready to preach the gospel to you who are in Rome also. 16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ,for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.

He preaches the gospel of Christ.
2 Cor. 9:14For we are not overextending ourselves (as though our authority did not extend to you), for it was to you that we came with the gospel of Christ;

How are they both not the good news?

Slower-I'm done with you, Skippy, as you are not a serious bible student, but another troll.

And I did not say, that "the gospel of God and the gospel of Christ were not both the good news," as you assert that I argue/say, so knock it off.

You are dismisssed, Colonel Klink.

Dig? Good.

turbosixx

Hi and those under the Law of Moses WERE SAVED as Heb 11:4-40 explains and notice that their RESURRECTION is different as verse 35 says !!

The resurrection for the B O C is different as 1 Thess 4:13-18 explains !!

In John 20:23 the apostles had the POWER to REMIT SINS , how was that accomplished !!

Explain how people were saved from Adam through Moses in Rom 5:14 , when there was no LAW OR Gospel preached !!

dan p

Jesus had the power to forgive sins while he was in the flesh and it appears he gave it to the twelve. That is how anyone was saved before the DBR. Very few. How many were saved on Pentecost after the DBR?

john w

Hall of Fame
That's right. Did he have the authority as the Christ before his DBR? I believe he did not.

Everything before the DBR was looking forward to it. That's why he tells Peter he's going to build his church. Future. They were looking forward to a kingdom so that's what he had the 12 proclaim.

What did Paul preach about the kingdom?

Slower-I'm done with you, Skippy, as you are not a serious bible student, not studying opponent's arguments,but another troll.

You are dismissed, Sgt. Schultz

Dig? Good.

turbosixx

Slower-I'm done with you, Skippy, as you are not a serious bible student, not studying opponent's arguments,but another troll.

You are dismissed, Sgt. Schultz

Dig? Good.

It’s sad. God gave Adam and Eve one very simple instruction but by the craftiness of the Devil, he was able to convince them God’s words were not the truth.

Do you believe the words of your Lord and Savior?
16 He who believes and is baptized will be saved;

john w

Hall of Fame
It’s sad. God gave Adam and Eve one very simple instruction but by the craftiness of the Devil, he was able to convince them God’s words were not the truth.

Do you believe the words of your Lord and Savior?
16 He who believes and is baptized will be saved;

Keep on having the last word, Skippy-I know the type-lacking confidence. Night, night, and don't think we are trying to gyp you out of your blow pops/twinkies-pull up your bunny shirt, and take a nap.

DAN P

Jesus had the power to forgive sins while he was in the flesh and it appears he gave it to the twelve. That is how anyone was saved before the DBR. Very few. How many were saved on Pentecost after the DBR?

Hi and if you can count you would know , I don not !!

So will not comment on Rom 5:14 as it spans some 1600 years from Adam to Moses !!

You did not answer how the apostles can REMIT sins , MUST be to hard for you , EHHHH !!

If I told you how you would answer , I knew that , when you don't !!

After Pentecost , just a couple of thousand , like in Acts 2:41 as I do not count as it is God who adds to the assembly !!

dan p

turbosixx

Keep on having the last word,

Why, because you want it?

How do you sleep tight knowing that you believe Jesus's words are not truth?

Paul believed they were truth.
8 Then Crispus, the ruler of the synagogue, believed on the Lord with all his household. And many of the Corinthians, hearing, believed and were baptized.

john w

Hall of Fame
Why, because you want it?

How do you sleep tight knowing that you believe Jesus's words are not truth?

Paul believed they were truth.
8 Then Crispus, the ruler of the synagogue, believed on the Lord with all his household. And many of the Corinthians, hearing, believed and were baptized.

Oh.

turbosixx

dan p

Dan, this is a good question. To be honest, I haven't put a lot of thought into how those during that time were saved. I do know that whatever law, lack of law or sacrifices that were required did not forgive their sin, only Jesus blood could do that.

The way I understand it, the way they lived their life will determine if Christ's blood covered their sins. You do not have to be under law to live according to God's law. This is where I get my understanding.

Rom. 2:12 For as many as have sinned without law will also perish without law, and as many as have sinned in the law will be judged by the law 13 (for not the hearers of the law are just in the sight of God, but the doers of the law will be justified; 14 for when Gentiles, who do not have the law, by nature do the things in the law, these, although not having the law, are a law to themselves, 15 who show the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and between themselves their thoughts accusing or else excusing them) 16 in the day when God will judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ, according to my gospel.

Also,
Gal. 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.

glorydaz