ECT Question for everyone who says "There's only ONE gospel in the Bible"

john w

Hall of Fame
Answer the questions.

Continued evasion...as musty predicted.

Given the gospel of Christ, as outlined in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, to wit, the foundation being....

The Death
The Burial
The Resurrection

Can one be saved, by:

-denying that Christ rose from the dead.

-not knowing that Christ rose from the dead

Did Peter preach the death, resurrection, before it occurred? Chapter, verse.

When did the 12 know that "he would die and rise again?" After, or before it occurred? Did Peter preach the death, resurrection, before it occurred?

Chapter, verse.

Address the argument, questions, troll.

john w

Hall of Fame
No sir. The good news is that Jesus is the Christ. The cross and resurrection are what make him the Christ.

No, The good news that Jesus is the Christ, is the gospel of God, not the gospel of Christ, 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, the foundation being the dbr.

Progressive revelation, the content of faith being required, progressively revealed.

The bible is a book of details. Ignoring the details, can be disastrous. Survey Korah and the gang...Numbers 16...Survey Mrs. Lot.-Genesis 19:26 KJV.

john w

Hall of Fame
You're the one being evasive.
You won't quote me when responding. I guess hoping it will get lost among other post so I won't find it or pretend it was meant for someone else.
You won't answer the same questions that I answer for you.

I am more than glad to explain everything I understand about the truth but it's counter productive to start with the whole. If we are talking about what someone needs to believe and do to be saved, we have biblical examples of those who went from being lost to saved.
Did Judas preach this saving gospel?

DAN P

You're the one being evasive.
You won't quote me when responding. I guess hoping it will get lost among other post so I won't find it or pretend it was meant for someone else.
You won't answer the same questions that I answer for you.

I am more than glad to explain everything I understand about the truth but it's counter productive to start with the whole. If we are talking about what someone needs to believe and do to be saved, we have biblical examples of those who went from being lost to saved.

Hi and will you explain , why Paul is the PATTERN of the ones coming to believe on Him unto everlasting life in 1 Tim 1:16 !!

Then use 1 Cor 12:3 !!

Then use Rom 10:9 !!

This is the one gospel for today !!

Unless you care to explain where the Gospel is in Rom 5:14 for there is one , and looks like 2 gospels !!

do you understand ?

Go for it !!

dan p

turbosixx

No, The good news that Jesus is the Christ, is the gospel of God, not the gospel of Christ, 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, the foundation being the dbr.

Two questions.
1 How are the gospel of God and the gospel of Christ different?
2 Why is the gospel of Christ not the good news it is our salvation?

Rom. 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.

turbosixx

Did Judas preach this saving gospel?

The 12 only preached what Jesus told them to preach. Did Jesus tell them to preach it?

I say no he didn't. When they realized he was the Christ, he commanded them not to tell anyone.
Matt. 16:20 Then He commanded His disciples that they should tell no one that He was Jesus the Christ.

john w

Hall of Fame
The 12 only preached what Jesus told them to preach. Did Jesus tell them to preach it?

I say no he didn't. When they realized he was the Christ, he commanded them not to tell anyone.
Matt. 16:20 Then He commanded His disciples that they should tell no one that He was Jesus the Christ.
I asked-did Judas preach this saving gospel?

Yes, or no? Quit the evasion.Did "Jesus" tell them to preach this saving gospel? Yes, or no? It's not that complicated(STP.)

turbosixx

Hi and will you explain , why Paul is the PATTERN of the ones coming to believe on Him unto everlasting life in 1 Tim 1:16 !!

Then use 1 Cor 12:3 !!

Then use Rom 10:9 !!

This is the one gospel for today !!

Unless you care to explain where the Gospel is in Rom 5:14 for there is one , and looks like 2 gospels !!

do you understand ?

Go for it !!

dan p

Can you explain why you would ignore multiple biblical examples of those coming to believe on Him unto everlasting life and use letters written to those who had already been converted to prove what conversion looks like?

turbosixx

I asked-did Judas preach this saving gospel?

Yes, or no? Quit the evasion.Did "Jesus" tell them to preach this saving gospel? Yes, or no? It's not that complicated(STP.)

Do you still beat your wife? Yes or No?

Every question isn't a yes or no answer.

john w

Hall of Fame
Two questions.
1 How are the gospel of God and the gospel of Christ different?

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...lieved-in-Mt-John-prior-to-the-dbr&highlight=
2 Why is the gospel of Christ not the good news it is our salvation?

It is-false dichotomy. Pay attention. "Gospel" merely means "good news." There is plenty of good news in the book, the gospel in view, being discussed, does not always pertain to the foundation of the gospel of Christ...., 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV....

The death
The burial
The resurrection......

turbosixx

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...lieved-in-Mt-John-prior-to-the-dbr&highlight=

It is-false dichotomy. Pay attention. "Gospel" merely means "good news." There is plenty of good news in the book, the gospel in view, being discussed, does not always pertain to the foundation of the gospel of Christ...., 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV....

The death
The burial
The resurrection......

The is no proof in this answer that the gospel of God and the gospel of Christ are different.

I understand gospel means good news. The bible uses the word gospel by itself a lot. How do we know what gospel that is talking about if there is more than one?

turbosixx

Cute. You side stepped. Slick....Real slick.

You asserted/argued:

So, I asked-did Judas preach this saving gospel?This is your argument.

My argument is that your yes or no question is a false dilemma.

The 12 only proclaimed what Jesus instructed them to proclaim.

Also, if it was possible to save someone by the DBR before it happened, do you have an example?