Proof from the Bible that God is In Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ps82

Btw, I thought this was Chuck Norris?

I've heard that Chuck Norris has entered a new time zone by implanting his image upon a disk in a video game. A video game has no constant time frame other than the one dictated by the sporadic ability of each and every individual player.

Sort of reminds me of what God was able to do for himself. God formed an image for himself and then implanted IT into a specific created realm in which he had established a constant time frame.

Lon

I've heard that Chuck Norris has entered a new time zone by implanting his image upon a disk in a video game. A video game has no constant time frame other than the one dictated by the sporadic ability of each and every individual player.

Sort of reminds me of what God was able to do for himself. God formed an image for himself and then implanted IT into a specific created realm in which he had established a constant time frame.
Would every thread we ever just say "Chuck Norris!" be the /of thread?
That's my new rebuttal to everything: "Chuck Norris."

Ps82

I just don't get all the labeling of people and what they think that goes on among some. Can't we all just study scripture and debate points without all the labeling? To me labeling get confusing because I don't study such things.

tudorturtl

well you see, God spoke,and the word became flesh through man so the word is in time but God the father is not. the word is God as far as we are concerned because God don't lie, and the word does the will of the father, and the word was truth, and the word was led like a lamb to the slaughter. Yet the truth lives. seek the truth, and the truth will set you free. "I am the way, the truth, and the life. no one comes to the father except by me". "my word shall not return to me empty,but shall fulfill all for which I send it." "No one may see my face and live."
"no one has seen God at any time, but the son he has declared him."

tudorturtl

well you see, God spoke,and the word became flesh through man so the word is in time but God the father is not. the word is God as far as we are concerned because God don't lie, and the word does the will of the father, and the word was truth, and the word was led like a lamb to the slaughter. Yet the truth lives. seek the truth, and the truth will set you free. "I am the way, the truth, and the life. no one comes to the father except by me". "my word shall not return to me empty,but shall fulfill all for which I send it." "No one may see my face and live."
"no one has seen God at any time, but the son he has declared him."

show me one place in the bible, I challenge you,where this is not true.

Ps82

God -aka The LORD God the Father did come into his own creation and therefore into our time frame in days past ... as well as coming at specific time into the world as his ownWORD - known as our Lord Jesus.

It is so simple to understand! If you comprehend who is the LORD.

Succinctly:

There is only ONE invisible spiritual God.
Yet, He was able to create an image for his personal use.
He had it before he ever created mankind. (Gen.1:26,27 KJV)
In fact, IT was the firstborn of all creatures. (Colossians 1:15)

In the OT the ONE invisible God manifested his presence among men and angels with the use of THIS body of heaven - a super-natural IMAGE. (Exodus 3:6 KJV; Exodus 6:3 KJV; Exodus 24:9,10,11,12 KJV; Exodus 34:5,6,9 KJV)

The ONE invisible spiritual God, IN WHOM all things exist and OF WHOM all thing consist did appear as the image of the LORD God, who then became known as the God of Israel. The manifestation of the LORD God was the image of presence that preceded his only begotten Son... and thus The LORD God was The divine Father who worked among men and angels before his Son.

Isaiah 43:11 KJV tells us plainly this:
I, (the ONE invisible God), even I, am the LORD (the image of presence who appeared unto men and angels and became known as the God of Israel); besides ME (as the invisible one God and the one visible LORD) there is no savior.

Colossians 1:14,15 KJV tells us that our Lord who bled and died for the forgiveness of our sins was that very IMAGE belonging to God ... finally manifested in flesh.

John 1:18 KJV tells us that John the Baptist explained to men that it was the first time ever that anyone had ever seen God, the begotten Son.

Therefore, the ONE invisible God had entered the world yet again by the manifestation of his IMAGE of presence, but this time is was of the essence of flesh. God who had been known as the super-natural LORD God and Father of Israel was also able to become our fleshly Lord and Savior of the world ... Thus God the Father and God the Son.

God who has lived eternally ... who thought up time and events ... who created ways to measure it ... also knew how to enter into it! Time is IN THE CREATOR... and the CREATOR entered time - more than once and in more than one way!

Ps82

Rainee,
Merry Christmas!
And thanks for your comment. There is just one thing I regret and must remember. When I reference Exodus 24,9,10,11,12 KJV, the NKJV does not quote it the way it is written in the old KJV. In fact the NKV changes the whole revelation by watering down an significant detail. From now own I will have to remember to quote it. The phrase that I like in the old KJV is this: "the body of heaven in HIS clearness!

This means that they saw God's heavenly super-natural image clearly!!! And saw IT within the OT world TIME ZONE.

Last edited:

SovereigntyIsGods

But God has already made both our minds and God has willed both theisms, open and closed, so both are true, according to you.

--Dave

Have I said that God has willed that both of us are correct? I don't think so. God may have also willed to change one of our minds in the future, even though our minds are made now. Are my thoughts hard to grasp? Or do you simply lust for semantics?

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Have I said that God has willed that both of us are correct? I don't think so. God may have also willed to change one of our minds in the future, even though our minds are made now. Are my thoughts hard to grasp? Or do you simply lust for semantics?

Why would God will something about him that is incorrect? If he has willed everything then that would be the case.

I desire truth without contradiction, apparently you don't.

--Dave

SovereigntyIsGods

Why would God will something about him that is incorrect? If he has willed everything then that would be the case.

I desire truth without contradiction, apparently you don't.

--Dave

It's really extremely simple. God's purpose in creation can be boiled down to one thing: To reveal the fullness of His glory to all of creation. Who is God? God is Love, but not only Love. God is also Holy, or else the Cherubim around the throne would recite "Love Love Love is the Lord God Almighty". How might He reveal holiness? Through wrath.

Therefore, God, in order to reveal the fullness of His glory, elected to create for himself (apart from your own input) a Bride on which to pour out His blessing, and also to leave many to their own devices in order to create a recipient of his wrath poured out.

There you go. God Glorified through Blessing and through Wrath. That's why people are wrong about things; So there can be a recipient for his wrath.

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It's really extremely simple. God's purpose in creation can be boiled down to one thing: To reveal the fullness of His glory to all of creation. Who is God? God is Love, but not only Love. God is also Holy, or else the Cherubim around the throne would recite "Love Love Love is the Lord God Almighty". How might He reveal holiness? Through wrath.

Therefore, God, in order to reveal the fullness of His glory, elected to create for himself (apart from your own input) a Bride on which to pour out His blessing, and also to leave many to their own devices in order to create a recipient of his wrath poured out.

There you go. God Glorified through Blessing and through Wrath. That's why people are wrong about things; So there can be a recipient for his wrath.

If God has ordained/responsible for everything, including your view, my view and all other views, and those views include theism/heven or hell, pantheism/reincarnation, and atheism/no-existence how do we know which view is correct and which ones are not?

In which group would you be in, and those of us in openness?

--Dave :burnlib:

sky.

BANNED
Banned
If God has ordained/responsible for everything, including your view, my view and all other views, and those views include theism/heven or hell, pantheism/reincarnation, and atheism/no-existence how do we know which view is correct and which ones are not?

In which group would you be in, and those of us in openness?

--Dave :burnlib:

Since when does God go by mans "views"? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.