Presidential Debates

Presidential Debates

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The most important exchanges centered on Trump’s historically anomalous lack of fealty to the democratic system. When Clinton cited the finding of American intelligence that Russia had orchestrated cyberattacks against her party and campaign, he repeatedly clung to his stance that Russia might not be to blame. “She has no idea whether it’s Russia, China, or anybody else…,” he insisted, “our country has no idea.” Even as recently as a few months ago, it would have been hard to imagine a major party candidate making excuses for attacks against his own country by a hostile foreign power.

Whatever reason Trump has, his stance is fitting. Putin is waging a global campaign to discredit the very idea of democracy. Trump has joined his cause. The debate culminated in Trump refusing to pledge that he would accept the outcome of the election – a statement of disloyalty to the American system of government without precedent since 1860, when Southern Democrats vowed to leave the union if the Republican party prevailed.
That's the funniest joke I've heard all year :rotfl:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Notice that the libs haven't said one thing about politics. They don't want a good president, just a politically correct one.

Because
why would a party, which strives on problems, want a president to solve them :idunno:

Hillary may as well admit that she doesn't want to fix anything. She wants America to deal with them by omission and then integrate them into America's core.

Border control is among those things- don't do anything with it, and give the incomers amnesty.
Why not just annex Mexico :AMR:
They want to make this country a dumping ground.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
That whore...

She could cackle like a madwoman, keel over backwards and empty her bowels loudly into her pantsuit...

I wonder where these two good Christian boyz learned to talk like that?

trumppig.jpg

One of the many reasons I can't vote for Trump: his supporters for the most part are trashy misogynists just like their leader.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
One of the many reasons I can't vote for Trump: his supporters for the most part are trashy misogynists just like their leader.

Everything is misogynistic to a person who infantilizes women.

The fact that you all got up in arms about a women stating she was allegedly groped thirty years ago is all that needs to be observed. Seriously :rolleyes:

Morpheus

Nope. No way dude, Trump won big time !!!
Don't you mean "bigly"?

Trump lost all three debates because he loses his temper and starts rambling on trying to defend himself. With the election less than three weeks away you should start facing the reality that he was, is, and will be, a LOSER.

Donald Trump ... I just refer to him as T-Rex. Not because he's at the top of the food chain; but because he has a big head, big mouth, tiny brain and wee little hands.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Don't you mean "bigly"?

Trump lost all three debates because he loses his temper and starts rambling on trying to defend himself. With the election less than three weeks away you should start facing the reality that he was, is, and will be, a LOSER.

Donald Trump ... I just refer to him as T-Rex. Not because he's at the top of the food chain; but because he has a big head, big mouth, tiny brain and wee little hands.

:chuckle:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Don't you mean "bigly"?

'Morpheus' fits you perfectly, because you aren't in reality :chuckle:

Arthur Brain

I heard him say that he would accept a legit election, but reserved the right to contest it if something illegal was going on.

To me, it would be dumb to say you accept the results NO MATTER WHAT.

So I see this as them focusing on a statement made but leaving out the variables of the statement.

I do not see it as a reason to flip your vote, no mater which one of them said it.

It's the focus going on around the world and even Trump's camp are conceding it's going to be the biggest headline in the news. It's not as though he was being vague about the variables either. Whatever you think about either candidate it's caused one big stir and no mistake.

Arthur Brain

Notice that the libs haven't said one thing about politics. They don't want a good president, just a politically correct one.

Because
why would a party, which strives on problems, want a president to solve them :idunno:

Hillary may as well admit that she doesn't want to fix anything. She wants America to deal with them by omission and then integrate them into America's core.

Border control is among those things- don't do anything with it, and give the incomers amnesty.
Why not just annex Mexico :AMR:
They want to make this country a dumping ground.

Both candidates suck, so that's yet another unsubstantiated claim on your part.

There's a shock...

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
According to Annabanana, calling a woman nasty means you hate all women and that you're a 'misogynist'.

How enlightening :rolleyes:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Nah, your misogyny is based on a shed load of puerile crap and asinine and derogatory attitudes towards women.

I'm not a misogynist, I'm just not an idiot like yall are :idunno:

And
I'm the only one who's for equality- you all do not. You and Anna's definition of equality is not what you two say it is, it's a facade to undermine society with your bullcrap.

Arthur Brain

I'm not a misogynist, I'm just not an idiot like yall are :idunno:

I'm the only one who actually believes in equality- you all do not.

You believe in equality?

Oh, so that means women should have the same rights as men then, including the right to vote?

No 'patriarchy' crap? No stuff about how women are superfluous to man outside of bearing children?

Hmm...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Everything is misogynistic to a person who infantilizes women.

The fact that you all got up in arms about a women stating she was allegedly groped thirty years ago is all that needs to be observed. Seriously :rolleyes:

While the United States in one messed up nation (as proven by the two main Presidential candidates), it won't be a 30 year old groping allegation that will be the cause of a landslide loss for Donald Trump, an upcoming child rape civil suit will do it.

Lawyer: Trump will have to answer teen’s rape allegations in*court

10-12-16

Just before the Washington Post published video showing Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump advocating for sexual assault against women, a federal judge in New York ordered a December hearing in a lawsuit claiming that Trump raped multiple underage girls who were procured for Trump by the infamous “billionaire pedophile” Jeffrey Epstein. The lawsuit, which identifies Trump’s victims solely as “Jane Doe,” “Maria Doe”—who allegedly disappeared after protesting her treatment at Trump’s hands—was refiled in New York last week after being dropped in California, and added a new witness, “Joan Doe,” who confirmed Jane’s account. A fourth woman, “Tiffany Doe,” who is present in both suits, confirmed the accounts as well. The hearing is set for December.
The lawsuit, which accuses Trump of raping Jane multiple times at parties hosted by Epstein and seeks $75,000 in damages.
http://fusion.net/story/355598/judge-hearing-trump-underage-rape/