Preaching the Gospel !

Status
Not open for further replies.

beloved57

The Gospel is to the Saved and revealed to Faith !

The Gospel is to the Saved and revealed to Faith !

The Gospel, when it is being the power of God unto Salvation, and revealing the Righteousness of God to Faith as Per Rom 1:16-17

16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

Then is it confirmed the Truth of Regeneration before Believing, because in order for it [The Righteousness of God] Faith must already exist for it to be revealed unto; And since Faith is the fruit of the New Birth of the Spirit Gal 5:22, and couple that with the fact that those in the flesh [not born again] cannot please God Rom 8:8

8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God., which we know believing Faith does from Heb 11:6

6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

So it stands to reason, the Gospel as a Revealation of Righteousness to one, can only be made known to one who has been Born of the Spirit, and has been given the Spirit or fruit of Faith.

The Things of God are revealed to us by the Spirit. 1 Cor 2:10-12

10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

Now who is going to deny that the Gospel of God which Paul Preached Rom 1:1,16 is not of the Things of God ?

Vs 11 "even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God."

The word knoweth is the greek word eidō and means:

I.to see

A.to perceive with the eyes

B.to perceive by any of the senses

C.to perceive, notice, discern, discover

D.to see

i.i.e. to turn the eyes, the mind, the attention to anything

ii.to pay attention, observe

iii.to see about something

a.i.e. to ascertain what must be done about it

iv.to inspect, examine

v.to look at, behold

E.to experience any state or condition

F.to see i.e. have an interview with, to visit

II.to know

A.to know of anything

B.to know, i.e. get knowledge of, understand, perceive

Its the very same word Jesus uses here Jn 3:3

Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see /perceive/understand the kingdom of God.

This means he cannot understand the Preaching of the Kingdom of God, which is what Salvation is all about. Remember Jesus said that it is the one that not only hears the Word of the Kingdom, but also understaneth it that believes or bears fruitMatt 13:23

23 But he that received seed[Word of the Kingdom] into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.

It does not matter how many want to debate and deny, and contradict, oppose, Yet Faith is a Fruit of the Spirit of God, and not in the natural man, speaking of Faith that believes and seeks God Heb 11:6 ! it is not in the natural man merely born of the Flesh ! The Gospel , when a word of Salvation, as per Rom 1:16 it reveals the blessing of Imputed Righteousness to Faith, God given Faith by the New Birth of the Spirit !

beloved57

Preaching Repentance !

Preaching Repentance !

Lk 24:45-47

45 Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,

46 And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behooved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:

47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

The word repentance here is the greek word metanoia:

I.a change of mind, as it appears to one who repents, of a purpose he has formed or of something he has done

I.to change one's mind, i.e. to repent

II.to change one's mind for better, heartily to amend with abhorrence of one's past sins

And Jesus said here to His Disciples that it should e preached among all nations, or ethics, meaning not only among jews.

The word preach means:

be a herald, to officiate as a herald

A.to proclaim after the manner of a herald

B.always with the suggestion of formality, gravity and an authority which must be listened to and obeyed

II.to publish, proclaim openly: something which has been done

Repentance is something that Christ has done or accomplished, So a True Preacher informs his hearers of the Source of True Repentance, that it is given in Christ's Name, in that He is the Exalted Saviour of His People, To give Repentance to Israel, the Chosen People of God Acts 5:31

31 Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

Now, do we see the source of repentance here ? Its not out of a man's freewill decision, its out of the Exalted Saviour Christ.

And no, Israel here does not mean ethnic jews, but spiritual Israel, which does include some Gentiles Acts 11:18

18 When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified God, saying, Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life.

The word granted here is the same as for give in Acts 5:31 and it means to:

i.to bestow a gift

As the Exalted Saviour of His People He bestows upon them as a Gift, Repentance unto Life.

That's why He says that He gives Life unto the World Jn 6:33

For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.

Same Word as in Acts 5:31;11:18,He bestows Life unto the World of the Sheep, God's Elect from all nations !

This repentance is accompanied with the remission of sins, or the forgiveness of sins Acts 5:31 and our text tells us that Jesus said proclaim that as well in All Nations, meaning the Gentiles Lk 24:47

47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

Now exactly how does He bestow repentance on Israel ? Well remember it says that He was Exalted Acts 5:31 ? That has to do with His Resurrection from the Dead, and then Exalted. Acts 2:31-33

31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.

32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.

33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.

Now here is where repentance Comes From 1 Pet 1:3

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

He bestows it by means of begetting us again through His Resurrection from the dead. The words begotten us agin are in the original anagennaō which means:

I.to produce again, be born again, born anew

II.metaph. to have one's mind changed so that he lives a new life and one conformed to the will of God

That's where Repentance unto Life comes from Acts 11:18, it comes from above, where Christ sits at the Right Hand of God, and New Birth from Him, folks repentance, a Change of Mind, is the Gift of the New Birth which is from the Exalted Saviour Christ.

And that is what meant by Preaching Repentance in His Name. It must tell us the Source of Repentance unto Life, its Jesus as a Prince and Saviour and through His Resurrection, we are given Repentance unto life !

If we do not preach repentance in His Name like Peter did Acts 5:31, then we preach it erroneously and its a false Gospel !

beloved57

Non Imputation of Sin is a Gospel Truth !

Non Imputation of Sin is a Gospel Truth !

Rom 4:8

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

Folks there simply is no Gospel Message without Illumination of this most blessed Truth. The fact of the matter is this, there could not be the Gospel Truth here of 1 Cor 15:3

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

In order for this Truth to be True, the Truth of Non Imputation of sin as Per Rom 4:8 must be True, for they are joined at the hip so to speak !

In Fact, to preach 1 Cor 15:3 apart from its counter part here 2 Cor 5:18-19

18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

The Word of reconciliation does involve the Truth of Non Imputation ! Now what is the Word of Reconciliation here but the Gospel ?

Paul said it was committed unto him, the Word of reconciliation, the same way he said the Gospel was committed unto him here 1 Tim 1:11

According to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust.

Titus 1:3

But hath in due times manifested his word through preaching, which is committed unto me according to the commandment of God our Saviour;

Now this Word of Reconciliation, the Gospel committed to Paul for Preaching, it does involve the Truth of Non Imputation of sin.

And the First and Primary reason for Non imputation of sin unto the blessed ones as Per Rom 4:8 is because instead of their sins, trespasses, offences being imputed to them, God in Divine Justice has Imputed them to Christ, hence it can be said of those for whom they have not been imputed with their sins, 1 Cor 15:3

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

Now lets be real here, Christ cold not have died for their sins if they had not been imputed to Him.

And this is confirmed down in Vs 21 of 1 Cor 5:19-21

19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

How did He make Christ be sin for them ? It was by Imputing their sins to Him ! Its a Legal reckoning in the Mind of God in pursuit of satisfying His Justice for their Sins !

beloved57

Non Imputation of Sin is a Gospel Truth ! 2

Non Imputation of Sin is a Gospel Truth ! 2

As previously stated, the Gospel Message of our salvation must include the blessed fact of Non Imputation of our sins Rom 4:8; 2 Cor 5:19. Now along with the Blessed fact of Non Imputation of sins to the Blessed ones, there are other Imputation Truths that accompany it, which is, Non Imputation of Our Sins means they had to be somewhere, and they were, they were Imputed or Charged to Christ.: You see without Non Imputation, which is a Gospel Truth 2 Cor 5:19, then the Gospel Truth of Christ dying for Our Sins could not be possible and vice versa; Yes Christ dying for Our sins cannot be a Truth, if Non Imputation of them to us for whom He died be not True !

So the Our Sins of 1 Cor 15:3

They are the ones here Rom 4:8 of whom God does not impute their sins to. There are a few verses that mean our sins were Imputed or Charged to Christ; one such being 2 Cor 5:21

21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

He was made sin for us by Imputation of the sins of those He died for upon Him.

Another verse Isa 53:6

6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

Here this Truth of the Lord laying on Christ the Iniquity of us all, is in tune with Imputation, to charge them on Him. The word paga means to:

to meet, encounter, reach
encounter with hostility, fall upon with , strike, touch, join

Our iniquities are Joined to Him, becoming His, and God's Justice strikes Him for them Zech 13:7

Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the Lord of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones.

The Punishment due our sins struck Him, for they were joined to Him by Imputation, that is God caused by Imputation Our sins to light upon Him. So the Laying our sins upon Christ the Shepherd, denotes God taking them from us [non imputation], and instead of us coming under the curse of the Law for them, He did Gal 3:13

13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

One more to Look at 1 Pet 2:24

Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

That word bare means:

A.to place on one's self anything as a load to be carried

B.to sustain, i.e. their punishment

Because they [our sins] were imputed to Him !

beloved57

Another Truth that accompanies on Imputation of sin, and that is Imputation of Righteousness, in other words, there cannot be any Non Imputation of sin apart from Imputed Righteousness. Now, all for whom Christ died and had their sins imputed to Him, they in exchange had His Righteousness Imputed to them; again lets look back at 2 Cor 5:21

21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him. Which Righteousness of God is Revealed to them in the Gospel Rom 1:17

17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

Paul here in 2 Cor 5:21 is pointing out an exchange of Imputations, Our Sins Imputed to Christ, and His Righteousness Imputed to Us. Now how do we know this to be true ? 1st by God's Righteous Character, for God to not impute sin in the first place upon us, He must have viewd us as Righteous before His Law and Justice, for God cannot and will not acquit the guilty Ex 34:7

7 Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation.

The word CLEAR is a word that means:

I.to be empty, be clear, be pure, be free, be innocent, be desolate, be cut off

A.(Qal) to be empty, be clean, be pure

B.(Niphal)

i.to be cleaned out, be purged out

ii.to be clean, be free from guilt, be innocent

iii.to be free, be exempt from punishment

iv.to be free, be exempt from obligation

C.(Piel)

i.to hold innocent, acquit

ii.to leave unpunished

Deut 25:1

If there be a controversy between men, and they come unto judgment, that the judges may judge them; then they shall justify the righteous, and condemn the wicked.

As God is Righteous Gen 18:25

That be far from thee to do after this manner, to slay the righteous with the wicked: and that the righteous should be as the wicked, that be far from thee: Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right?

God will not acquit those whom He holds accountable for wickedness, for the only ones that can be lceared and not guilty, must have already a satisfaction made for them and their sins, and a Righteousness charged to them, none is cleared without Righteousness, for only that delivers them from death Prov 11:4

Riches profit not in the day of wrath: but righteousness delivereth from death.

All who were Chosen in Christ before the foundation of the World, before there going astray as sheep in Adam Eph 1:4, they were declared Righteous in Him, and no Imputation of sin could be made because of His Suretyship on their behalf before the foundation of the world.

It was settled and established by Covenant arrangement that Their Surety would work Out a Righteousness for them in the fullness of Time, and that Righteousness that He would wrought out for them, was credited to their charge, based on the word of their Surety. Its from this consideration what is also called Eternal Justification, and why it is a integral part of Gospel of Reconciliation Truth, associated with the Imputation of Righteousness, for what is Justification but also to be declared Righteous ! I believe in the Covenant of Grace, or the Everlasting Covenant, God made Him unto us Righteousness 1 Cor 1:30

30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus [By Election], who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

beloved57

Non Imputation of Sin is a Gospel Truth !3

Non Imputation of Sin is a Gospel Truth !3

Also, that all who the Lord does not impute sin are also the recipients of imputed righteousness is seen here about what scripture declares about non imputation; Now observe in Rom 4:8

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin. Paul here is actually quoting from David here Ps 32:1-2

Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.

2 Blessed is the man unto whom the Lord imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.

But notice that when Paul quotes what David says in Ps 32:1-2, He does include David saying this Rom 4:6

6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

and adjoining to what David said here Ps 32:1-2 ! So that means that even though the particular phrase is unspoken by David there in Ps 32:1-2, it was implied and inspired by the Spirit for Paul to append in Rom 4:6-8, so it is the manifestation of the Mind of the Spirit by which David and Paul both wrote 2 Tim 3:16

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

This is about the Gospel Doctrine of Non Imputation of sin and what it all entails in the Word of Reconciliation ; and this is the Righteousness which is being revealed in the Gospel to all that are believing Rom 1:16-17, and this is how we know that Non Imputation of sin, leads to Imputation of sin to Christ, which leads to Imputation of Righteousness, all for or contribute to the Gospel Message, the Word of Reconciliation 2 Cor 5:19-21 !

beloved57

The Gospel of the Kingdom !

The Gospel of the Kingdom !

Matt 24:14

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Many today are in serious error about the Gospel of the Kingdom, supposing it to be other than the Gospel of Jesus Christ Rom 1:16 or the Gospel of God's Grace, however its not, they're one and the same Acts 20:24-25

24 But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

25 And now, behold, I know that ye all, among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of God, shall see my face no more.

And it [The Gospel of the Kingdom] is to be fed to the Church of God Acts 20:28

28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

Acts 28:31

30 And Paul dwelt two whole years in his own hired house, and received all[jew or gentile] that came in unto him,

31 Preaching the kingdom of God, and teaching those things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ, with all confidence, no man forbidding him.

Not only so, but the Church of God, purchased with His Blood, is also the Kingdom of God,

For this is clearly indicated by Jesus words to Peter and the disciples here Matt 16:18-19

18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven or Church: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

The Church is that Spiritual Kingdom governed by Christ, the word church does mean:

ii.a company of Christian, or of those who, hoping for eternal salvation through Jesus Christ, observe their own religious rites, hold their own religious meetings, and manage their own affairs, according to regulations prescribed for the body for order's sake

Christ is it's King/Head !

Paul writing to the Church at Corinth stated 1 Cor 4:17-20

17 For this cause have I sent unto you Timotheus, who is my beloved son, and faithful in the Lord, who shall bring you into remembrance of my ways which be in Christ, as I teach every where in every church.

18 Now some are puffed up, as though I would not come to you.

19 But I will come to you shortly, if the Lord will, and will know, not the speech of them which are puffed up, but the power.

20 For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power.

The Kingdom of God here is the Church and its adiminstration in power !

The Church is that Kingdom that Jesus refers to here Jn 18:36

Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

He said the same of His Chosen followers Jn 17:14,16,20

I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

And the same should apply to all those who shall believe on Christ through their Word:

20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

And so the Gospel of the Kingdom is comprised of all those Kingdom Mysteries alluded to here Matt 13:11

11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

I agree with John Gill on this verse:

by the "kingdom of heaven", is meant the Gospel, which treats of the kingdom of heaven, and of things pertaining to it; of the saints' meetness for it, which is the regenerating and sanctifying grace of the Spirit; and of their right to it, which lies in the justifying righteousness of Christ. The "mysteries" of it intend the sublime doctrines thereof; such as relate to the Trinity of persons in the Godhead, to the incarnation of Christ, and the union of the two natures, human and divine, in him, eternal predestination, redemption by Christ, satisfaction by his sacrifice, justification by his righteousness, and pardon through his blood, the resurrection from the dead things, though clearly revealed, yet may have difficulties attending them, and which are not very easily solved: now to know and understand the great truths of the Gospel, spiritually, savingly, and experimentally, is not from nature, or to be acquired by men's industry, but is the gift of God's grace, flowing from his sovereign will and pleasure; a favour which the disciples of Christ, as a chosen people, receive from the Lord, and which is denied others:

And these Truths of the Gospel of the Kingdom shall be preached as a witness as stated here Matt 24:14

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

staind.raindrop

I tried to keep up with the endless jabber on this thread, but I got lost when the Bible verses were indistinguishable from your comments about them. It all boils down to one big problem. If what you 'preach' is true, you don't have a church with a message, you have a club with an announcement.

beloved57

I'd thank you for your compassion if it were intended to inspire a more Christ like character in me and others. Unfortunately, it was designed to pat yourself on the back for being one of the lucky ones. Keep your pity.

You giving yourself an out so you can evade my points and go another direction !

Quirkybird

Rather than preaching, if your faith is worth having let your good deeds do the talking otherwise shut up about it!

staind.raindrop

You giving yourself an out so you can evade my points and go another direction !

I haven't heard one point come out of your mouth... I'm serious, I'm too sick to keep up with idle words anymore. I need you to make your points in the form of answers to my questions if I'm going to refute any of them. I can't believe you're still sticking to this when the entire core of it is unfounded and disproven! Why do you stick to it still??

staind.raindrop

I will address main concepts that scripture supports. I will not sit and disprove every verse you try to twist into proving your point, one by one. That is ridiculously unnecessary and on top of it all, quite frankly, I'm not capable of it at this point in my life. I suspect the reason behind your vehemence is fear, but I can't tell because you won't talk to me.. so I'll play ring around the rosie until we all fall down.

beloved57

The Gospel of the Kingdom ! 2

The Gospel of the Kingdom ! 2

Now Jesus said something about those who be without or to whom it is not given to know the Mysteries of the Kingdom of Heaven, Gospel Truths Matt 13:11

11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

In the same account Mk 4:11

And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:

Which I take to be without the Kingdom, not born into the Kingdom, but outside foreigners, the Gospel Truths and Mysteries are hid 2 Cor 4:3-4

3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

They cannot see them as to understand them and believe, because we must first be birthed into His Kingdom, or else this applies Jn 3:3

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see/understand the kingdom of God.

The Kingdom of God and its Mysteries of the Gospel. Jn 8:47

47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Jn 18:37

37 Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

Also it matters not that in Matt 13:11 they are called Mysteries of the Kingdom of Heaven and not of God, because in Mk 4:11 they are called Mysteries of the Kingdom of God instead of Heaven !

So its the same Kingdom of God as Jn 3:3

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

But now if we do understand the Gospel of the Kingdom as per Matt 13:23

23 But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.

Notice Hear and Understand, that indicates we were already in the Kingdom by New Birth Jn 3:3, or else how could we understand ?

And so we shall come to receive, understand the Mysteries thereof Matt 13:11.

To them without, not born again into the Kingdom, it has not been given to them to understand, and that is final, for it has not been given is in the perfect tense in the original !

The Only way to Believe the Gospel of God's Grace is to be Born into the Kingdom of God, other than that, its a message of death ! 2 Cor 2:14-16

14 Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.

15 For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish:

16 To the one we are the savour of death unto death; and to the other the savour of life unto life. And who is sufficient for these things?

staind.raindrop

Now Jesus said something about those who be without or to whom it is not given to know the Mysteries of the Kingdom of Heaven, Gospel Truths Matt 13:11

16 To the one we are the savour of death unto death; and to the other the savour of life unto life. And who is sufficient for these things?

Is this considered spam? There is no point you're making in there anywhere. There is also no need to type every word of every verse in the post as simply listing the reference provides access to the scripture itself.

Nanja

beloved

In the same account Mk 4:11

And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables

These verses are evident that God is not desperately attempting to reach everyone with the truth to make them understand and become saved.
For God does not give all of mankind His Saving Grace, but only a predetermined remnant (Rom. 11:5; Eph. 1:4-5); His Seed (Psalm 22:30; Isaiah 53:10).

To them without, not born again into the Kingdom, it has not been given to them to understand, and that is final, for it has not been given is in the perfect tense in the original !

The Only way to Believe the Gospel of God's Grace is to be Born into the Kingdom of God, other than that, its a message of death ! 2 Cor 2:14-16

Amen!

Isaiah 55:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void,
but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

The Gospel is a twoedged sword (Heb. 4:12). Those who cannot hear and understand the truth of the Gospel (Mat. 13:11),
they are being prepared for Judgment Day (Rom. 11:8; Jer. 6:10).

But those who have been given to hear the Gospel of Grace (Mat. 13:16: 1 Cor. 1:4; 1 John 2:20; Rom. 6:23),
an everlasting inheritance is given them as a possession (1 Pet. 1:3-5).

~~~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.