Pops refutes the biblical concept of the Trinity

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Prove it.

Jesus is my Lord and my Savior.

I believe Jesus said this: "for God so love the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life".

So I have nothing to fear about my salvation. :)

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

I believe Jesus said this: "for God so love the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life".

What must you believe about Jesus?

Apple7

Adding context that you conveniently left out...

John 3.15 - 18

ινα πας ο πιστευων εν αυτω εχη ζωην αιωνιον ουτως γαρ γαπησεν ο θεος τον κοσμον ωστε τον υιον τον μονογενη εδωκεν ινα πας ο πιστευων εις αυτον μη αποληται αλλ εχη ζωην αιωνιον ου γαρ απεστειλεν ο θεος τον υιον εις τον κοσμον ινα κρινη τον κοσμον αλλ ινα σωθη ο κοσμος δι αυτου ο πιστευων εις αυτον ου κρινεται ο μη πιστευων ηδη κεκριται οτι μη πεπιστευκεν εις το ονομα του μονογενους υιου του θεου

That everyone having Faith into Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that everyone having Faith into Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world that He might judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him. The one having Faith into Him is not condemned; but the one not believing has already been condemned, for he has not believed into the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Observe that ‘pisteuōn’ (have Faith in) is repeated three times (Triune) in this address to the ones who take the singular name of the Son for eternal life.

Jesus’ Elect, the ones who worship Him as Triune, are the ones entering eternal life and escaping Judgment.

popsthebuilder

Adding context that you conveniently left out...

John 3.15 - 18

ινα πας ο πιστευων εν αυτω εχη ζωην αιωνιον ουτως γαρ γαπησεν ο θεος τον κοσμον ωστε τον υιον τον μονογενη εδωκεν ινα πας ο πιστευων εις αυτον μη αποληται αλλ εχη ζωην αιωνιον ου γαρ απεστειλεν ο θεος τον υιον εις τον κοσμον ινα κρινη τον κοσμον αλλ ινα σωθη ο κοσμος δι αυτου ο πιστευων εις αυτον ου κρινεται ο μη πιστευων ηδη κεκριται οτι μη πεπιστευκεν εις το ονομα του μονογενους υιου του θεου

That everyone having Faith into Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that everyone having Faith into Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world that He might judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him. The one having Faith into Him is not condemned; but the one not believing has already been condemned, for he has not believed into the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Observe that ‘pisteuōn’ (have Faith in) is repeated three times (Triune) in this address to the ones who take the singular name of the Son for eternal life.

Jesus’ Elect, the ones who worship Him as Triune, are the ones entering eternal life and escaping Judgment.
All will be judged regardless of your vain hopes.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

Use scripture, silly man.

No one cares about your opinion...
How do you not get that eternal and born are exceptionally far from synonymous with one another.

Scripture is not a dictionary

I suggest you use the latter with the former in times like these when you knowingly mistake one word for another that has a wholly different meaning.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk