Pops refutes the biblical concept of the Trinity

popsthebuilder

Mark 12.28 - 30

And coming up, one of the scribes, hearing them arguing, knowing that He answered them well, he questioned Him, What is the first commandment of all? And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is: "Hear, Israel. The Lord our God is one Lord, and you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul" and with all your mind, "and with all your strength." This is the first commandment. (Deut. 6:4, 5)

Here we have Jesus declaring that the very first commandment is the Shema – which describes God as being Triune.
Your conclusion is simple conjecture based on your tint of glasses.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

Apple7

Your conclusion is simple conjecture based on your tint of glasses.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

Jesus' reply was to a scribe...i.e. someone who knows the Hebrew scriptures of the OT.

Jesus references Deut 6.4- 5 which, in the Hebrew, declares the following...

• Tetragrammaton = singular
• Elohim = Plural
• Echad = one unity
• The juxtaposed words…Tetragrammaton, Elohim, Tetragrammaton, Echad
• God is referred to not once, not twice, but three times
• Singular, Plural, Singular
• These three elements form one unity
• Singular = Plural
• Plural = Singular
• God = Gods
• God is clearly singular
• God is clearly plural
• God is Uniplural

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
meshak isn't either...

Indeed.

Anyone stridently denying the Triune Godhead has no Biblical warrant to claim the label "Christian". They have bought "Jesus" the man, but denied "Christ", the God-man. These persons should never be allowed to use "Jesus Christ" when speaking of Our Savior.

No matter how lachrymose or pleading their claims to be "followers of Jesus Christ" may be, their willful denial of exactly who He is, leaves them in their sins and forthcoming eternal damnation.

AMR

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Indeed.

Anyone stridently denying the Triune Godhead has no Biblical warrant to claim the label "Christian". They have bought "Jesus" the man, but denied "Christ", the God-man. These persons should never be allowed to use "Jesus Christ" when speaking of Our Savior.

No matter how lachrymose or pleading their claims to be "followers of Jesus Christ" may be, their willful denial of exactly who He is, leaves them in their sins and forthcoming eternal damnation.

AMR

who made you a judge of His followers?

Apple7

Indeed.

AMR

Very well said!

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Who did I judge as non-believer?

None, but you trin believers have been doing it since RCC made the trinity doctrine.

Why do you try to takeover Jesus' authority ship?

I am a Christian, one who follows Christ. You were judging me for judging, which makes you a hypocrite.