ECT "PISTEUO", the secret of the universe....

ClimateSanity

Give it another shot. Explain it better what you meant.

Paul clearly says that by the obedience of one, we are made righteous.

Is that true?

You say that by our obedience, we are made righteous.

Is that what you believe?

You say must always obey or you are going to hell the first time you fail to obey.

Is that what you believe?

God's Truth

Do you realize you keep making an incomplete sentence? We have to obey.....OK. That doesn't tell me anything. A full sentence would say " we must obey or else we will suffer...die....stop breathing... Vomit...Please finish your half sentence.

What does Jesus say will happen?

God's Truth

Because you're illogical and childish.

You have a problem context and a fixation on Jesus ONLY while He walked the earth in His ministry to Israel.

I know.. I should stop.
I have a problem because I fixate on Jesus ONLY.

You got that right.

Jesus is the Word of God.

The Holy Bible is the Word of God.

ClimateSanity

You are getting away...from the question you asked me...stay focused.

What does Jesus say will happen if we do not obey?
He doesn't say what happens if we don't obey just one time in our whole life. He has a lot to say about our eternal security. That's why my reply did answer your question.

God's Truth

He doesn't say what happens if we don't obey just one time in our whole life. He has a lot to say about our eternal security. That's why my reply did answer your question.
You are greatly troubled, but I still want to give validation to what you said.

One time? Obey just one time? We have to come to Jesus and DIE to our sins and RAISE UP TO LIVE like Jesus. God forgive me for trying to make sense out of your confusion so that I can help you.

ClimateSanity

You are greatly troubled, but I still want to give validation to what you said.

One time? Obey just one time? We have to come to Jesus and DIE to our sins and RAISE UP TO LIVE like Jesus. God forgive me for trying to make sense out of your confusion so that I can help you.

I didn't say obey one time. I said disobey one time. If I am confused, please tell me what I am confused about. I asked you what the consequences are if you don't always obey. You asked me what Jesus said. I told you. You said I changed the subject. I clarified and gave a more direct answer.

Now, we are to obey after we are already Christians....or else what? What does GT say?
Are the many made righteous by the obedience of one?????

Yes or no?

Right Divider

Body part
I didn't say obey one time. I said disobey one time. If I am confused, please tell me what I am confused about. I asked you what the consequences are if you don't always obey. You asked me what Jesus said. I told you. You said I changed the subject. I clarified and gave a more direct answer.

Now, we are to obey after we are already Christians....or else what? What does GT say?

Yes or no?
She rejects that particular scripture. Along with some other similar ones.

God's Truth

Yes or no?

Okay, so you say Jesus doesn't tell you what you are supposed to do if you disobey one time?

Jesus says to confess and repent.

Right Divider

Body part
You false witness. I do not reject anything Jesus says.
Rom 5:19 (AKJV/PCE)
(5:19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

So you now understand that it is by Jesus' obedience that we will be made righteous?

glorydaz

That is a good explanation of the truth. Too bad glorydaz can't see it.

I can't see it because Paul would be contradicting himself, and what he teaches (as doctrine) elsewhere in Scripture, if that scripture says what you and Danoh agree on. There is no "in between" man known as a carnal Christian taught anywhere in the Bible. So, I'll repeat what I said. The reason you cannot preach the Truth is because you are a natural man of the flesh. You have NO spiritual discernment because you are not a new creation. The words, "Neither can he know them" tells quite clearly there is an inability...not just a reluctance.

1 Corinthians 2:14
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.​

glorydaz

Problem is, that is Paul speaking about the Believer.

He is talking about the inability to serve God that arises in the Believer when he attempts to do so in his own strength; in his own mortal (subject to death) flesh.

I don't believe that's the case at all. If it were, then who among us isn't guilty of trying to do things in our own strength in various ways all throughout our life? Where do we draw the line and claim we are finally "spiritual" enough to not be called natural or carnal anymore? No, the natural man can only try and try...his own efforts are all he has...he is unable to "know" the things of the Spirit of God....because he has not yet received the Spirit.

1 Corinthians 2:14
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.​

God's Truth

Rom 5:19 (AKJV/PCE)
(5:19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

So you now understand that it is by Jesus' obedience that we will be made righteous?

Of course Jesus obeying makes us righteous, after we repent to God through him.

Jesus obeyed and accepts, and saves, those who obey.

Read and believe John 15:10 If you obey my commandments, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commandments and remain in his love.

Why don't you believe in Jesus' words? Is it because he didn't die, yet when he said it?

God's Truth

I can't see it because Paul would be contradicting himself, and what he teaches (as doctrine) elsewhere in Scripture, if that scripture says what you and Danoh agree on. There is no "in between" man known as a carnal Christian taught anywhere in the Bible. So, I'll repeat what I said. The reason you cannot preach the Truth is because you are a natural man of the flesh. You have NO spiritual discernment because you are not a new creation. The words, "Neither can he know them" tells quite clearly there is an inability...not just a reluctance.

I think Danoh and you both are wrong.

The Corinthians who were sinning---they were acting as bad as unbelievers---what is the deciding factor if they are really saved or not? Please tell me.
Tell me gd. No, I will tell you. The deciding factor of their salvation…their salvation of whether they are saved or unsaved, it is whether or not they---ready? Whether or not they---OBEY.

glorydaz

Paul urged the Galatians to not walk according to their flesh (Galatians 5:16, 25) and told the Corinthian (1 Cor 6:18), Ephesian (Eph 5:3-4) and Colossian believers pretty much the same thing (Col 3:5). In all these cases he was addressing believers. Carnality (or call it whatever you want) is a very real possibility for us.

Positionally, carnal Christians do not and cannot exist. Conditionally, we can.

Rather, Paul is stating facts...not possibilities. YE SHALL NOT. That's a fact. We are not in the flesh...thus we cannot walk according to the flesh. It's absolutely contrary to being in the Spirit.

Gal. 5:16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

Gal. 5:24-25 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

And how can that be so? Paul tells us right here. Ye shall not fulfill the lusts of the flesh because the righteousness of the law is fulfilled in us....when we were crucified with Christ. They (the natural man) are after the flesh and mind the things of the flesh...to be carnally minded is DEATH. That certainly isn't any believer.

Romans 8:4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Romans 8:5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.

Romans 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.​