ECT "PISTEUO", the secret of the universe....

Right Divider

Body part
not going there. debate me here and now.
Does that make sense! Is that not the mind of someone ensnared by the devil? Think about it...I am being rebuked when I speak Jesus' words. I will lose in this world to those ensnared, because it is all about humbling, and even Christ was killed by those who would not humble.
No, you are not being "rebuked for speaking Jesus' words. You are being told that you take things out of context and refuse to accept what God is doing TODAY through the apostle Paul.

Paul says that salvation NOW is "not of yourselves, it is the gift of God" (Eph 2:8), but YOU say otherwise. What part of NOT OF YOURSELVES to you have trouble understanding?

Paul also says that "by the obedience of ONE shall many will be made righteous" (Rom 5:19). But you, once again, disagree with Paul (whom Jesus gave that revelation).

I will be killed off in this world by those who are offended by Jesus' words. I will be banned, hated, and put away because I speak Jesus' words. I do not care, because those people do not like me anyways. I thank God that I was never popular, according to the standards to this world, because I might have loved the feeling of acceptance by the mass of people.

I might stand alone here, but I am not without the Lord.
You have such a self-centered persecution complex.

God's Truth

Paul rebukes you, but you will not listen, you have been ensnared.

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

Acts 3:26 When God raised up his servant, he sent him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways."

Romans 2:9
There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile;

Matthew 15:24 He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel."

John 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."

Right Divider

Body part
Paul rebukes you, but you will not listen, you have been ensnared.

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

Acts 3:26 When God raised up his servant, he sent him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways."

Romans 2:9
There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile;

Matthew 15:24 He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel."

John 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."
You're all over the road....

ClimateSanity

By the obedience of one shall many be made righteous......but only until they stop obeying..... just once....and now they are made unrighteous. Is this what you believe God's Truth?

God's Truth

You should write a book: 'One million and one illogical conclusions"

You'll make a fortune.

I asked you if you believe the scripture when it says that Jesus appeared to Paul. Do you?

Do you know why you ask that ignorant question?

I preach every word of the Bible, and you ask me what?

Do you know what answering a fool according to his folly means?

ClimateSanity

Sad, you do not see your twisted words.

We always had to and have to---obey.

Do you realize you keep making an incomplete sentence? We have to obey.....OK. That doesn't tell me anything. A full sentence would say " we must obey or else we will suffer...die....stop breathing... Vomit...Please finish your half sentence.

Right Divider

Body part