Personal Freedom vs. Public Welfare

Arthur Brain

The question I asked you was "WHY should getting oneself drunk not be criminalized?"

Seriously, Arthritis Pain, how has saying what you said--"If you want to get drunk then that's within your rights. So long as you're not putting anyone else in harms way then you can drink what you want"--answered my question? That's right: it has not answered my question.

Oh, I dunno, the infringement on civil liberty and that kinda stuff. You were answered and sorry dude, you are so incredibly boring that I can't be bothered with any other tedious stuff that you might happen to write further to this. Hope you understand but don't really care one way or the other...

:e4e:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
As you and I both well understand, you can't try to answer the question I asked you without further embarrassing yourself on account of your rank hypocrisy; that's why I asked it.

Ah, a sign of your chagrin. Get it? Cha-grin.

Grown:

Get it? :)

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Oh, I dunno, the infringement on civil liberty and that kinda stuff. You were answered and sorry dude, you are so incredibly boring that I can't be bothered with any other tedious stuff that you might happen to write further to this. Hope you understand but don't really care one way or the other...

In other words, again, you still cannot answer the question I asked you, dude:

WHY should getting oneself drunk not be criminalized?

I'd say "Try again!", but you've never yet tried, the first time, to answer the question I asked you, you miserable sot.

L:eek:L

Arthur Brain

I enjoy being abusive to posters who troll this site. I admit it.
I enjoy being abusive to people who support evil. I admit it.

I abhor the evil that is in them, the evil that directs them, the evil that drives them. And I understand that they view this abhorrence on my part as abuse. They come to this Christian site expecting to be coddled, expecting to be treated in a manner that is their warped interpretation of Christianity..

And like Anna they whine about it when they get something different from me and others.

Hmm, this from someone who obsessively stalked posters and was so abjectly thick as to challenge a respected one on their profession that was proved and then subsequently flamed out like a Catherine wheel when it didn't go his way.

What a dimwit.

Arthur Brain

In other words, again, you still cannot answer the question I asked you, dude:

WHY should getting oneself drunk not be criminalized?

I'd say "Try again!", but you've never yet tried, the first time, to answer the question I asked you, you miserable sot.

L:eek:L

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Kind regards and all...

ok doser

chair

Are you interested in continuing the conversation we were having or shall we just have Sherman close this thread?

ok doser

Nice? Not really, just dumb as anything. That's why he probably ain't gonna get back to you.

Tortured "arguments" about single black women having children being irresponsible?

What a dipstick.

Yes that's nice

Toddle along now little child :wave2:

Arthur Brain

Whether he actually did it or not is neither here nor there because we have no way of knowing aside from his own word, which is worth nothing. What's as bad if not worse is that he argued in defense of doing it, and tried to justify said behavior. Looks like he's decided to walk all of that back now that those on his side of the fence have pushed back on him.

Pretty much...

:thumb: