People are fed up with lying politicians and that is why ....

bybee

Of course they are. But millions of people believe everything Foxnews produces. :)

I would suggest that people with even a modicum of education take all pronouncement, both from the right and the left, with a grain of salt.
Most politicians are methane filled gasbags and "the media" is both pedantic and parochial ... even, in some cases, parochysmally blindered by opinions cast in concrete, often with no relevance to the actual facts.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
"the media" is both pedantic and parochial ... even, in some cases, parochysmally blindered by opinions cast in concrete, often with no relevance to the actual facts.
You should win some sort of an award for that opinion. :)

Quetzal

Here is a transcript of what was said by Trump in that speech, please point out the slander or the reference to an entire group of people... You are just as dishonest & disingenuous as the media sources are on this subject Q.

"When Mexico [meaning the Mexican government] sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you [pointing to the audience]. They're not sending you [pointing again]. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems to us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people! But I speak to border guards and they tell us what we're getting. And it only makes common sense. They're sending us not the right people. It's coming from more than Mexico. It's coming from all over South and Latin America, and it's coming probably from the Middle East. But we don't know. Because we have no protection and we have no competence, we don't know what's happening. And it's got to stop and it's got to stop fast."

That is one apologetic interpretation, one I will not subscribe to.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
That is one apologetic interpretation, one I will not subscribe to.

You are free to interpret another mans words the way you want but, the transcript was accurate aside from what was in brackets. Dis you even listen to his speech or are you parroting what you are being fed. The speck is just a google search away...educate yourself.

Quetzal

You are free to interpret another mans words the way you want but, the transcript was accurate aside from what was in brackets. Dis you even listen to his speech or are you parroting what you are being fed. The speck is just a google search away...educate yourself.
I did listen to it and I still hold him accountable for his in-sensibilities.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
In today's news ... Trump polls #1 for the first time! Sanders continues to close in on Hillary in the polls!

The media can continue deluding themselves but the people are rejecting the candidates that are trying to lie their way into office. :)

Quetzal

In today's news ... Trump polls #1 for the first time! Sanders continues to close in on Hillary in the polls!

The media can continue deluding themselves but the people are rejecting the candidates that are trying to lie their way into office. :)
Let's see how well he can control himself in the debates.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Control won't be the issue. He will answer whatever questions he wants to even when the one asked was something else entirely. Reagan was a master at that. :)

Funny thing is that this first debate will actually draw a large viewership with Trump on stage. I think before he announced the projections of viewership were abysmal.

bybee

Control won't be the issue. He will answer whatever questions he wants to even when the one asked was something else entirely. Reagan was a master at that. :)

Funny thing is that this first debate will actually draw a large viewership with Trump on stage. I think before he announced the projections of viewership were abysmal.

He reminds me of "The Music Man"! He has brought life to the party!

republicanchick

Ted Cruz needs to get out and visit more US cities/towns... and then maybe Trump won't be so far ahead...

maybe he is too busy trying to do a good job in the Senate... but

AMERICA NEEDS YOU,
Ted!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+++

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Now the Huffington Post has been suckered into providing Trump more air time!

It is really getting funny. The other candidates have to raise and spend millions to get air time and all Trump has to do is comb his hair and say border security is a problem. When that issue gets old then he will easily find another hot button.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

Presidential politics in America is all about money - how else would account for not one member of the financial establishment not being charged, let alone convicted, for creating the 2008 Recession.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER

Presidential politics in America is all about money - how else would account for not one member of the financial establishment not being charged, let alone convicted, for creating the 2008 Recession.
That is an excellent observation. Do you think Trump will comment on that next?

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Trump has surged ahead of the Republican pack and Bernie keeps closing in on Hillary.

This is getting more interesting by the day. :)