Pediatrician refuses to care for lesbians' baby

Truster

I knew a young man who worked in housing in Scotland. In his capacity he was instructed to find suitable accommodation for a single man who would often have his girlfriend visiting. He phoned me one day to tell me he'd given up his job because it was wrong for the guy to sleep with his girl friend while not married.
This is of course true, but it had nothing to do with Michael. I asked him if when he got on a bus did he question the driver to make sure that if in a relationship it was heterosexual and that he was married? I asked him the same question when he was being served in a shop? He told me not to be so stupid and I pointed out that he started it.

I have visited same sex couples over the last 12 years and provided them with legal advice. If we were expected to separate ourselves completely from evil we would need to leave the planet.

Paul deals with these matters in 1 Corinthians 5:9-13

Tinark

I read his post, are you sure you did?

He said that homosexuals are selling the lie that homosexuality is "normal" in order to gain acceptance by society.
He did not define "normal" as being accepted by society.

My definition came from an online dictionary.
Since it is not the usual, average, or typical state or condition for a person to be a homosexual, then homosexuality is not normal by definition.

They are trying to sell the lie that the average/typical person is a homosexual? You can't possibly believe that's what he meant given the context.

genuineoriginal

Again, the CHILD is the patient regardless of how you try to spin it.

You really should address whether the doctor recusing herself because of a conflict of intrest is better or worse for the child's health and well being than if the doctor agreed to accept the child as a patient.

genuineoriginal

What is the lie that you think resodko was referring to?
Obviously the lie that homosexuality is normal addressed in this article:
_____
Homosexuality is normal so it should not be considered wrong

This objection is commonly raised in support of homosexuality. Of course, what is normal is rarely ever defined but instead is bantered about and offered as a reason for justifying homosexual activity.
. . .
So, whenever anyone says that homosexuality is normal, it becomes obvious that the standard of normality either doesn't exist or when they try and cite one, it works against them. Is homosexuality a normal practice? I certainly don't see how it could be.
_____​

Tinark

Obviously the lie that homosexuality is normal addressed in this article:
_____
Homosexuality is normal so it should not be considered wrong

This objection is commonly raised in support of homosexuality. Of course, what is normal is rarely ever defined but instead is bantered about and offered as a reason for justifying homosexual activity.
. . .
So, whenever anyone says that homosexuality is normal, it becomes obvious that the standard of normality either doesn't exist or when they try and cite one, it works against them. Is homosexuality a normal practice? I certainly don't see how it could be.
_____​

How can it be a lie if the word is never defined (according to this article)? When an LGBT activist claims that homosexuality is "normal", you seriously think they mean that the typical/average person is a homosexual?

GFR7

I knew a young man who worked in housing in Scotland. In his capacity he was instructed to find suitable accommodation for a single man who would often have his girlfriend visiting. He phoned me one day to tell me he'd given up his job because it was wrong for the guy to sleep with his girl friend while not married.
This is of course true, but it had nothing to do with Michael. I asked him if when he got on a bus did he question the driver to make sure that if in a relationship it was heterosexual and that he was married? I asked him the same question when he was being served in a shop? He told me not to be so stupid and I pointed out that he started it.

I have visited same sex couples over the last 12 years and provided them with legal advice. If we were expected to separate ourselves completely from evil we would need to leave the planet.

Paul deals with these matters in 1 Corinthians 5:9-13
I understand . And yet, the bus driver or the shop clerk you can at least dismiss from your imaginings: This physician would see the lesbians on a routine basis. She was right to remove herself for the good of their child.

genuineoriginal

How can it be a lie if the word is never defined (according to this article)?
Normal is defined in the dictionary.
When an LGBT activist claims that homosexuality is "normal", you seriously think they mean that the typical/average person is a homosexual?
Pretty much, yeah.
You and that article failed to consider the most obvious definition:
Biology, Medicine/Medical.

free from any infection or other form of disease or malformation, or from experimental therapy or manipulation.

of natural occurrence.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/normal
So, you think an LGBT activist is claiming that homosexuality is not caused by an infection when it says homosexuality is normal?
:rotfl:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I understand . And yet, the bus driver or the shop clerk you can at least dismiss from your imaginings: This physician would see the lesbians on a routine basis. She was right to remove herself for the good of their child.

Nice spin ... however, that pediatrician's concern had nothing to do with "the good of the child".

genuineoriginal

Nice spin ... however, that pediatrician's concern had nothing to do with "the good of the child".

You really should address whether the doctor recusing herself because of a conflict of intrest is better or worse for the child's health and well being than if the doctor agreed to accept the child as a patient.

resodko

BANNED
Banned

the child's welfare would be best served if he/she were in the care of non-perverted parents

second best would be if he/she were being seen by a pediatrician who had no conflict of interest

because let's admit it - this pediatrician does have a conflict of interest - she refuses to accept perversion as "normal"

but rusha doesn't really care about the child - she just sees this as an opportunity to smear Godly behavior

Tinark

Normal is defined in the dictionary.

Pretty much, yeah.

So, you think an LGBT activist is claiming that homosexuality is not caused by an infection when it says homosexuality is normal?
:rotfl:

Lack reading comprehension much? Did you fail to notice the words after that:

or other form of disease or malformation

of natural occurance

Tinark

the child's welfare would be best served if he/she were in the care of non-perverted parents

second best would be if he/she were being seen by a pediatrician who had no conflict of interest

because let's admit it - this pediatrician does have a conflict of interest - she refuses to accept perversion as "normal"

but rusha doesn't really care about the child - she just sees this as an opportunity to smear Godly behavior

Who knew that it required viewing perversion as "normal" before one could provide medical care to a child?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Who knew that it required viewing perversion as "normal" before one could provide medical care to a child?

:chuckle: The person's who interest I am concerned about in this whole scenario ... is the child's. A baby.

I will never get behind the mentality of "let's stick it to the parents by neglecting/mistreating their child".

It reminds me of something off of "Dallas" and JR's irrational hatred towards Pam.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
I will never get behind the mentality of "let's stick it to the parents by neglecting/mistreating their child".

you didn't bother reading the op or opening the link and reading the articel, did you?

what a waste of electrons