ECT Our triune God

Lon

Notice.......

Nowhere in "son of God" do you see ism or ist.

Some things of God are simple, but nothing simpleton. If your rejection of education goes as far is this, your rejection is about being that and that alone. If you aren't apt to learn, then I 'may' not be apt to teach, but there is a burden on the learner as well. God is worth effort. Always.

Proverbs tells you and I to study and to buy a theology education at expense. If you aren't familiar, you should brush up. Study to show yourself an approved workman.
With that, I'm saying:

Lon said:

Lon

No.

I did.

Psalmist cannot answer what God or the Holy Spirit's names are.
:nono:
I do not know except the Father would be Jehovah, the Son would be Jesus, and the Holy Spirit would be Comforter/Helper, that's the way I see it.

Jesus gave the command and since He did and said "in the name of the..." it probably best to baptize in the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit and leave it at that.

Maybe you 1Mind1Spirit can tell us.

You are sometimes contentious/up for debate, just to debate. I don't know why you do this. :idunno:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Proverbs tells you and I to study and to buy a theology education at expense. If you aren't familiar, you should brush up. Study to show yourself an approved workman.
With that, I'm saying:

Guess I should have posted the first part of Proverbs chapter 8 also.

Too bad the word of the lord refutes you.

4 Unto you, O men, I call ; and my voice is to the sons of man.

5 O ye simple, understand wisdom: and, ye fools, be ye of an understanding heart.

6 Hear ; for I will speak of excellent things; and the opening of my lips shall be right things.

7 For my mouth shall speak truth; and wickedness is an abomination to my lips.

8 All the words of my mouth are in righteousness; there is nothing froward or perverse in them.

9 They are all plain to him that understandeth , and right to them that find knowledge.

10 Receive my instruction, and not silver; and knowledge rather than choice gold.

11 For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it.

Sorry man, if rubies aint to be compared to Jesus you shore caint buy him.

Lon

NOTHING refuted me. Again, simpleton vs. simple. You are making excuses for being lazy and not studious. Sorry, that's all on you. We will stay in our respective corners on this one. I believe being lazy and simpleton is a sin and that scripture says so. That is the end of that discussion. This thread is about our Triune God.

Maybe you can tell us the Holy Spirit's name?
Sure I can. Let me ask you first: Is YHWH a name? Yes or no?

Are you being contentious just to be? If your questions support our triune God, great. If not, there are TONS of other threads already set aside for this.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

4 Unto you, O men, I call ; and my voice is to the sons of man.

5 O ye simple, understand wisdom: and, ye fools, be ye of an understanding heart.

6 Hear ; for I will speak of excellent things; and the opening of my lips shall be right things.

7 For my mouth shall speak truth; and wickedness is an abomination to my lips.

8 All the words of my mouth are in righteousness; there is nothing froward or perverse in them.

9 They are all plain to him that understandeth , and right to them that find knowledge.

10 Receive my instruction, and not silver; and knowledge rather than choice gold.

11 For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it.

View attachment 19596

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
NOTHING refuted me. Again, simpleton vs. simple. You are making excuses for being lazy and not studious. Sorry, that's all on you. We will stay in our respective corners on this one. I believe being lazy and simpleton is a sin and that scripture says so. That is the end of that discussion. This thread is about our Triune God.

Yer a hoot Lon.

You think because I didn't compare wisdom to money, I haven't studied.

Once again, sorry pal but that aint how Jesus said to do it.

Sure I can. Let me ask you first: Is YHWH a name? Yes or no?

The question to you was, can you tell us the Holy Spirit's name?

Are you being contentious just to be? If your questions support our triune God, great. If not, there are TONS of other threads already set aside for this.

My questions run in the direction of how to understand who God IS.

So knock off the run around and get real.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
If you...support our triune God, great. If not, there are TONS of other threads already set aside for this.

It should be very apparent by now, I dont support you, Lon.

To even insinuate that I could support God in any way shows yer complete lack of understanding.

God supports me not the other way around.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Yer a hoot Lon.

You think because I didn't compare wisdom to money, I haven't studied.

Once again, sorry pal but that aint how Jesus said to do it.

The question to you was, can you tell us the Holy Spirit's name?

My questions run in the direction of how to understand who God IS.

So knock off the run around and get real.

you act like you have some "special" country style wisdom all wrapped in fake mysterious (comical) jibberish. i feel your anguish, pain, frustration, and seething anger, because nobody quite "gets it" like you and a select few (perhaps nobody as good as YOU), I went through that decades ago, as a baby Christian like you are now, it shall pass. you may work your way out of Proverbs and Psalms, copy/paste and finally GET REAL ! ! ! Your questions "run in the direction" of . . .

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
[/YELLOW]

you act like you have some "special" country style wisdom all wrapped in fake mysterious (comical) jibberish. i feel your anguish, pain, frustration, and seething anger, because nobody quite "gets it" like you and a select few (perhaps nobody as good as YOU), I went through that decades ago, as a baby Christian like you are now, it shall pass. you may work your way out of Proverbs and Psalms, copy/paste and finally GET REAL ! ! ! Your questions "run in the direction" of . . .

Leave yer tape measure in the tool pouch.

John 3:8 KJV

8 The wind bloweth where it listeth , and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh , and whither it goeth : so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
[/YELLOW]

Anyone can click on your name and search your posts and find out that you only make rude comments on the actions and character of others.

Mat 25:1 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.
Mat 25:2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.
Mat 25:3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:
Mat 25:4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
Mat 25:5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.
Mat 25:6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.
Mat 25:7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.
Mat 25:8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.
Mat 25:9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.
Mat 25:10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
Mat 25:11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
Mat 25:12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not. Mat 25:13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

Lon

It should be very apparent by now, I dont support you, Lon.
Yep. Your contentious nature makes that abundantly clear. Now either support this thread topic or leave. I'm done.

To even insinuate that I could support God in any way shows yer complete lack of understanding.
Contentious rhetoric to lift yourself up. I don't really care 1. It is nothing but inane argumentative baiting.

God supports me not the other way around.
You pit scripture against scripture to sooth your argumentative nature. Now take this someplace else. This thread is NOT for this banter.

Stop being a contentious troll.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Anyone can click on your name and search your posts and find out that you only make rude comments on the actions and character of others.

Mat 25:1 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.
Mat 25:2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.
Mat 25:3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:
Mat 25:4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
Mat 25:5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.
Mat 25:6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.
Mat 25:7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.
Mat 25:8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.
Mat 25:9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.
Mat 25:10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
Mat 25:11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
Mat 25:12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not. Mat 25:13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

yes they can, and they can see who they are to, and why. i don't make rude comments to folks that speak the truth. anyone can see you copy/paste ritually and attack the trinity, discount rightly dividing God's Word, and members of the Body Of Christ. i was actually feeling pity for you earlier, empathy, a sadness because i think you are misunderstood here at times, yet you redeem yourself with a post like this. how rude of you - :patrol:

Arsenios

No.

I did.

Psalmist cannot answer what God or the Holy Spirit's names are.

Christ instructed that the Apostles baptize all the Nations...
In the Name of the Father,
And of the Son,
And of the Holy Spirit.

Have YOU been so baptized in these Holy Names?

Arsenios