"OSAS" people are not answering this question.

glorydaz

How am I under a yoke of bondage if I don't sin?

This is you...

Luke 18:9-14
And he spake this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others: Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican. The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican. ...​

You claim to have no sin like Grosnick, so explain how we are different if I don't sin.

We are different in that you claim you don't sin because of what you do or don't do. I don't sin because of Christ did.....nothing to do with what I have done or don't do. It's a huge difference you fail to see. I am not under the law. I am under grace and don't have to pretend like I keep the law. You are still under the bondage of the law and have to pretend like you keep it. That's a sad thing.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
This is you...

And he spake this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others: Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican. The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican. ...​

We are different in that you claim you don't sin because of what you do or don't do. I don't sin because of Christ did.....nothing to do with what I have done or don't do. It's a huge difference you fail to see. I am not under the law. I am under grace and don't have to pretend like I keep the law. You are still under the bondage of the law and have to pretend like you keep it. That's a sad thing.

Excellent post.

God's Truth

This is you...

I cannot even force myself to read that garbage.

God's Truth

Great. :)
Yes. I have to pretend when I do it, since I believe the pope's. I figure its better than nothing.

DJ

I believe that many people who are Spiritually blind and have been taught that the Catholic religion is true will not be held as accountable as you, someone who HAS heard the truth but still denies it.

Dan Emanuel

Believe Jesus not a mere man!
What possible reason would I have to take you're word for it, some random internet poster, over the true supreme pastor of Jesuses' own Church (Matthew 16:18 KJV)? Especially since he also say's to believe in Jesus and not mere men.

I can't think of a single 1. :think:

DJ

Dan Emanuel

I believe that many people who are Spiritually blind and have been taught that the Catholic religion is true will not be held as accountable as you, someone who HAS heard the truth but still denies it.
I hope you have a nice day as well. :e4e:

Whens the last time you took communion again?

DJ

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
How am I under a yoke of bondage if I don't sin?

You claim to have no sin like Grosnick, so explain how we are different if I don't sin.

Well, you see, "you" are not in the Body of Christ. So, you're still
totally in the flesh and in my humble opinion, you are "Spiritually
dead." In order for you to become a "Child of God" you must
hear and abide by the Grace Gospel (Paul's Gospel) and place
all of your faith in Christ and none in yourself. Once you've
placed your faith in Christ, the Holy Spirit seals, indwells and
baptizes you into the Body of Christ. During that "process" you
receive the "Righteousness of Christ."

Perhaps that will happen someday, however, this is not the day
for you.