"OSAS" people are not answering this question.

elohiym

I am experiencing deja vu, reminded of a time a few years ago that Elo and I had a knock down drag out fight about this very same topic.

Is this your way of evading my points and questions. :chuckle:

Do you still do any of the acts Paul listed in Galatians 5:19-21? Yes or no?

If you did commit any of the acts Paul listed in Galatians 5:19-21, will you pay the wages of sin?

God's Truth

That's not what the Bible says.

The Bible tells us repent means to be sorry for your sin and to stop doing it.

Isaiah 55:7
Let the wicked forsake their ways and the unrighteous their thoughts. Let them turn to the LORD, and he will have mercy on them, and to our God, for he will freely pardon.

Isaiah 59:20
"The Redeemer will come to Zion, to those in Jacob who repent of their sins," declares the LORD.

Acts 8:22 Therefore repent of this wickedness of yours, and pray to the Lord that he may perhaps forgive you for the intent of your heart.

Revelation 9:20 The rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood--idols that cannot see or hear or walk.

21 Nor did they repent of their murders, their magic arts, their sexual immorality or their thefts.

Revelation 16:9 They were seared by the intense heat and they cursed the name of God, who had control over these plagues, but they refused to repent and glorify him.

Revelation 16:10 The fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and its kingdom was plunged into darkness. People gnawed their tongues in agony

11 and cursed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, but they refused to repent of what they had done.

2 Corinthians 12:21 I am afraid that when I come again, my God may humiliate me before you, and I will grieve for many of those who previously sinned and have not repented of the impurity, sexual immorality, and licentiousness that they have practiced.

Acts 26:20 First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and to the Gentiles also, I preached that they should repent and turn to God and prove their repentance by their deeds.

Psalm 66:18 If I had cherished sin in my heart, the Lord would not have listened;

elohiym

Grosnick,

If today you do any of the acts listed by Paul in Galatians 5:19-21, will you suffer the wages of sin? Yes or no?

elohiym

There is no "true death" as we know it. We die physically (that's a certainty)
but our souls live forever. Either in Heaven with God or in the Lake of fire with
the devil and his angels.

Now you are teaching that the wicked have eternal life? What a mess.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Revelation 20:12 states: "And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The ones being judged, are the unbelievers. (spoken of as, the dead) They are
Spiritually dead, yet, they are completely conscious. The saved will stand before
Christ and given rewards or suffer the loss of rewards, yet, they will not be judged
They will spend eternity in Heaven.

elohiym

Revelation 20:10 states: "And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever."

You're not even going to acknowledge the obvious symbolism, are you?