"OSAS" people are not answering this question.

Jamie Gigliotti

God who lives inside the saved works at making us WANT TO OBEY HIM. God does NOT force us to want to obey; and certainly does not force us to obey. You are repeating something taught to you by false teachers.

Good works come from Him in us. Jesus said apart from me you can do nothing. Nothing good anyway.

God's Truth

Christ died on the cross for a world of lost sinners. ALL of mankind's
sins were paid for. However, one can only benefit from Christ's death
and resurrection if they hear the Grace Gospel, place all their faith in
Christ as their Savior. The Holy Spirit then, seals, indwells and baptizes
them into the Body of Christ.

They not only have their sins paid for, but they also receive the
righteousness of Christ. They will not face the Judgement that
awaits the unbeliever.

We have to repent of our sins if we want to be saved.

If a faithful believer murders someone after being saved, they must repent of their sin.

Shasta

It's evident that 1 John 1:8 is about Grosnick and his ilk.

Except that he and other proponents of MAD refuse to accept that the letters of John are for believers today. They all relegate them and even the Four Gospels to another dispensation. This is despite repeated attempts on my part to present internal and external evidence showing that none of John's writings were addressed specifically to Jews but mainly to Gentiles. When the evidence does not fit into their doctrinal paradigm they either tamper with the evidence or flatly refuse to address it.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Romans 6:23 states: "For the wages of sin is death,
but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our
Lord.

We all must face physical death. However, if one is a "True Believer"
they will receive God's free gift of eternal life which is in Jesus Christ.

God's Truth

Good works come from Him in us. Jesus said apart from me you can do nothing. Nothing good anyway.

Even sinners love those who love them.

Luke 6:32 “If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners love those who love them.

All good is from God, but that does not mean God forces anyone to do good.

We have to come through Jesus to be reconciled to God. Those on the side of truth are those with good hearts that will come to Jesus and obey.

See John 18:37, Luke 8:15,and Matthew 12:35.

We are to humble ourselves so that we have the heart that Jesus saves and makes his home with.

Jamie Gigliotti

Do you still do any of the acts listed by Paul in Galatians 5:19-21? Yes or no?

I would say no but you better ask my wife she's probably a better judge and I am. And I know God is. We will let him be the judge. I am working out my salvation in fear and trembling. Are you?

elohiym

Except that he and other proponents of MAD refuse to accept the letters of John are for believers today. They all relegate them and even the Four Gospels to another dispensation.

We can refute their false gospel using only Paul's writings.

This is despite repeated attempts to show internal and external evidence that none of John's writings were addressed specifically to Jews but mainly to Gentiles.

I blame it on strong delusion from God.

When the evidence does not fit into their doctrinal paradigm they either tamper with the evidence or flatly refuse to address it.

Shocking, isn't it?

Shasta

You claimed to have no sin.

I already answer the question I asked you. My answer is no.

Your turn to clarify what you mean by no sin:

Do you still do any of the acts listed by Paul in Galatians 5:19-21? Yes or no?

I'm not asking you to confess to specific acts, just if you do any of those acts listed since you believed the gospel you preach.

According to Jesus sin is also pondering those things.

God's Truth

I would say no but you better ask my wife she's probably a better judge and I am. And I know God is. We will let him be the judge. I am working out my salvation in fear and trembling. Are you?

How are you working out your salvation with fear and trembling if you do not know what you are working out?