Obeying Jesus' teachings or commands is requirement for salvation.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Why do you think they confessed their sins after they believed?

Acts 19:18 And many that believed came, and confessed, and showed their deeds.
It doesn't say "confessed their sins". You added that to the word of God. Subtil is what you are!

Acts 13:10 And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?

popsthebuilder

It is on you ! Clarification is useless to one whose attention span is brief!
My attention span is fine in my memory only lacks when it's stuff that I don't need to remember or things that are irrelevant in reality. So please enlighten me kind sir. Or repeat yourself again cuz it's getting kind of fun now.

beloved57

My attention span is fine in my memory only lacks when it's stuff that I don't need to remember or things that are irrelevant in reality. So please enlighten me kind sir. Or repeat yourself again cuz it's getting kind of fun now.
Read my threads and posts!

turbosixx

The gospel of our salvation is not in the Acts of the apostles. Everything was changing. The gospel and doctrine to the Body of Christ is found in the form words of Romans through Philemon!

Do you think it’s wise to ignore scripture written to people who have put their faith in Jesus?
James 2:1 My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ..

Are we not one in Jesus?

Is there more than one church?
James 5:14 Is anyone among you sick? Then he must call for the elders of the church and they are to pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord;

What about Peter's books? Paul wrote to the same people he is writing to.
2 Pt. 3:15 and regard the patience of our Lord as salvation; just as also our beloved brother Paul, according to the wisdom given him, wrote to you, 16 as also in all his letters, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which the untaught and unstable distort, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures, to their own destruction.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Do you think it’s wise to ignore scripture written to people who have put their faith in Jesus?
Who's ignoring it? Who was James written to? (James 1:1 KJV)

Is there more than one church?
There are three in the Bible.
What about Peter's books? Paul wrote to the same people he is writing to.
2 Pt. 3:15 and regard the patience of our Lord as salvation; just as also our beloved brother Paul, according to the wisdom given him, wrote to you, 16 as also in all his letters, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which the untaught and unstable distort, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures, to their own destruction.
Who is Peter writing to? To whom is Peter sent? How about Paul?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Do you think it's wise to ignore who the Lord sent to us?

John 13:20 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

popsthebuilder

More pretending as I thought! Take care you hear!
I'm going to genuinely and politely ask you to stop saying that I am pretending. As I stated I do not pretend anything ever unless I am playing with my children. I'm pretty sure you're not my child and I am NOT playing with you I sincerely hope that you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth.

God's Truth

The gospel of our salvation is not in the Acts of the apostles. Everything was changing. The gospel and doctrine to the Body of Christ is found in the form words of Romans through Philemon!

Acts 19 is about Paul.

There is only one gospel, and it was preached by Jesus when he walked the earth.