Obamacare

drbrumley

Will Republicans Resign As Well?

Laurence M. Vance

2:18 pm CDT

October 20, 2013

Senator Ted Cruz wants HHS secretary Kathleen Sebelius to resign over Obamacare. Shouldn’t it be the Democratic members who created Obamacare who should resign? Although I loathe Sebelius and Obamacare, isn’t trying to implement Obamacare her job as the secretary of HHS? And if Democratic members of Congress should resign because of Obamacare, then shouldn’t Republican members of Congress resign over Bushcare, the Medicare Prescription Drug, Improvement, and Modernization Act of 2003. There are some Republicans still in Congress who voted for Bushcare in 2003. Shouldn’t they resign and then call on Democrats to resign?

And as I recently pointed out, why do Republicans object to Obamacare when they support something worse–Medicare? Hey, why doesn’t Cruz resign? He is a big supporter of Medicare and a big rejecter of medical freedom.

(Strange that many who say that Sebelius shouldn’t do her job would also say that soldiers should do theirs.)

WoundedEgo

WoundedEgo

It's the skin...

It's the skin...

You know, I strongly disagreed with Carter and Clinton but I bore them no malice. But I truly hate Obama. I really do. I know that does not go well with my screen name and avatar, but that man is the lowest of the low, a pathological liar and a fraud. A man who is destroying the very country that gave him the highest gifts any country can offer. He's a pig. I just wish I could live to live long enough to visit his grave site so I could pee on it.

Many hate him because of his skin color. Some hate him for being the rock that the Teapublicans destroyed themselves over. Some hate him for taking on a social issue (health care) instead of cutting taxes for the rich or decreasing social programs. Some hate him because they are on the bandwagon. Some because despite all evidence they think he's a Kenyan Muslim. I think most are just ignorant haters, racists and religious idiots.