Nuking Mecca - Reasonable Course Of Action Or Bat Crazy Far Right...

eider

I just like that line is all

Fair enough! :D

There's been another terror attack in London a hired van drove through crowds on London Bridge, killing and injuring, and then the three occupants got out and ran through clubs and pubs on the south side killing and injuring people with their knives. Armed police shot the three men dead within eight minutes, but several are dead and nearly 50 injured.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned

There's been another terror attack in London a hired van drove through crowds on London Bridge, killing and injuring, and then the three occupants got out and ran through clubs and pubs on the south side killing and injuring people with their knives. Armed police shot the three men dead within eight minutes, but several are dead and nearly 50 injured.

Wow, sorry for your loss. Be careful

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Stay tuned to the telly

Greg Jennings

Did nuking Japan cause our nation to be an irradiated cinder? We have missiles that destroy nukes in the air before they hit the US. We can't be touched

We were the only country with nukes then! Nobody else had them!

Now, EVERYONE has them and many have enough to literally wipe out every man woman and child in this country.

Read up on this a little. Our defense systems can take maybe 3-5 missiles at the most if launched at once. What if a country sends ten? Or 20? Or 200? We could do nothing. Nothing but sit and wait for our destruction.

Sound good to you? Not me

Greg Jennings

Muslims do not believe God lives within a person, as Christians believe God lives within them thru Christ...am I mistaken?
You are correct there yes. They consider worshipping anyone or anything but God Himself idolatry. That especially applies to Jesus and Mohammed

drbrumley

You are correct there yes. They consider worshipping anyone or anything but God Himself idolatry. That especially applies to Jesus and Mohammed

So what did I say earlier then that no one understands.. Muslims worship the Koran. Allah reveals Himself thru that book to them.. Whereas my point to Chair was Israel knew God at one point, seeing in actuality His mighty works....yes I know Muslims make the claim that they trace their religion back to Adam as well.

musterion

PC renders jihadists generally untouchable until it's too late. Jihadists know this and make the most of it.

So hypothetically, say you wanted to stop worldwide jihad forever. Could it be done? If so, how?

Since Mohammedanism will not compromise when it's after power and will not coexist when it smells weakness, you have only two choices.

1. Because jihad invariably = violence and murder, positively identify beyond all doubt and then kill every Mohammedan who is proven to be engaged in or giving aid and comfort to the furtherance of jihad. No expulsion, no deportation, and definitely no imprisonment. Death. Crater all national governments that do likewise.

or

2. Remove forever from the earth what motivates jihad.

Consider option 2 for a moment.

Question. What do jihadists say motivates jihad?

Hint: one of the jihadists just told you in unmistakable terms.

Greg Jennings

So what did I say earlier then that no one understands.. Muslims worship the Koran. Allah reveals Himself thru that book to them.. Whereas my point to Chair was Israel knew God at one point, seeing in actuality His mighty works....yes I know Muslims make the claim that they trace their religion back to Adam as well.
Gotcha. I misunderstood

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Yes...... the suicide terrorists are Muslims, but we need to protect innocent peaceful Muslims from crazed extremist cowardly nutters who think that they have a justified right to murder innocent and harmless Muslims.
Like, on internet discussion boards?
Do you want to kill or hurt innocent and harmless Muslims?
Why would you ask that.
You did nothing of the kind.
It was done for us. Figure of speech. Relax, would you.